It's Autumn in the Northwest ...

Old September 23rd 18, 10:36 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Default It's Autumn in the Northwest ...

Partly cloudy here in Gresham and a nice autumnal 65F as of 2:30. Wind NW at 6 mph. Humidity 45%. Library still too hot!

Double-A

Old September 23rd 18, 10:49 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

On Sunday, September 23, 2018 at 4:36:43 PM UTC-5, Double-A wrote:
Partly cloudy here in Gresham and a nice autumnal 65F as of 2:30. Wind NW at 6 mph. Humidity 45%. Library still too hot!

Double-A

Go tell them to get the city to buy for them an air conditioner and go read some books about space!
Old September 23rd 18, 11:38 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Sunday, September 23, 2018 at 2:49:17 PM UTC-7, Mark Earnest wrote:
On Sunday, September 23, 2018 at 4:36:43 PM UTC-5, Double-A wrote:
Partly cloudy here in Gresham and a nice autumnal 65F as of 2:30. Wind NW at 6 mph. Humidity 45%. Library still too hot!

Double-A

Go tell them to get the city to buy for them an air conditioner and go read some books about space!

I am getting pretty spaced sitting in this overheated room!

Double-A

Old September 24th 18, 04:12 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Arc Michael

Hot is Summer, no? Or snow in Oregon.

Old September 24th 18, 01:39 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

On Sunday, September 23, 2018 at 5:38:41 PM UTC-5, Double-A wrote:
On Sunday, September 23, 2018 at 2:49:17 PM UTC-7, Mark Earnest wrote:
On Sunday, September 23, 2018 at 4:36:43 PM UTC-5, Double-A wrote:
Partly cloudy here in Gresham and a nice autumnal 65F as of 2:30. Wind NW at 6 mph. Humidity 45%. Library still too hot!

Double-A

Go tell them to get the city to buy for them an air conditioner and go read some books about space!

I am getting pretty spaced sitting in this overheated room!

Double-A

It will be winter soon.
Old September 24th 18, 09:29 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Monday, September 24, 2018 at 5:39:54 AM UTC-7, Mark Earnest wrote:
On Sunday, September 23, 2018 at 5:38:41 PM UTC-5, Double-A wrote:
On Sunday, September 23, 2018 at 2:49:17 PM UTC-7, Mark Earnest wrote:
On Sunday, September 23, 2018 at 4:36:43 PM UTC-5, Double-A wrote:
Partly cloudy here in Gresham and a nice autumnal 65F as of 2:30. Wind NW at 6 mph. Humidity 45%. Library still too hot!

Double-A

Go tell them to get the city to buy for them an air conditioner and go read some books about space!

I am getting pretty spaced sitting in this overheated room!

Double-A

It will be winter soon.

So true. I hope they have their furnace working by then!

A nice fall day here in Gresham. 65F as of 1:15 PM. Expected high 73F. Mostly clear sky and dry. Wind NW at 8 mph. Humidity 50%.

Too bad HVAC isn't here or I would ask him what happened to the Patriots last night getting beat so easily by the usually wimpy Lions? Maybe Bert can tell us.

Double-A

Old September 25th 18, 03:32 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Monday, September 24, 2018 at 1:29:10 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
[...]

AA do not watch any sports here in Mexicale.I loved going to see the Patriots play when I lived in MA. So many moons ago. I grew up with Ted Williams. Boston Braves.Boston had two teams WOW Red Sox I use to sneak in.O to be a kid again. Sandy spent the day watching me work on my 26 year old van.Picked up over$100 in parts.Took 7 hours non stop. Its not easy when your 90,and van it not easy to get to the motor.It has that dam vanity cover that has to be lifted up. Weather is still hot with no clouds. I still take two showers Monday to Friday,but only wash up Sat.and Sun. I think after 5 years living in my van I'm a sort of a street person.Not a bum,but not a esquire ether.Bert
Old September 25th 18, 09:23 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Sunday, September 23, 2018 at 2:36:43 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
Partly cloudy here in Gresham and a nice autumnal 65F as of 2:30. Wind NW at 6 mph. Humidity 45%. Library still too hot!

Double-A

Van at 26 is not easy to buy parts for.Went to pick and save(junk yard) and they had 1 318 Dodge engine there.I was luck and got what was needed. My van at 26 might easily be the oldest on the road. Has just over 81,000 miles.Doing so little driving and never on the free ways helps.Bert
Old September 25th 18, 10:44 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Tuesday, September 25, 2018 at 1:23:39 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Sunday, September 23, 2018 at 2:36:43 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
Partly cloudy here in Gresham and a nice autumnal 65F as of 2:30. Wind NW at 6 mph. Humidity 45%. Library still too hot!

Double-A

Van at 26 is not easy to buy parts for.Went to pick and save(junk yard) and they had 1 318 Dodge engine there.I was luck and got what was needed. My van at 26 might easily be the oldest on the road. Has just over 81,000 miles.Doing so little driving and never on the free ways helps.Bert

Maybe it's time to trade her in, the van that is. The longest I ever drove a car was 20 years, and it was falling apart! I think I had a Dodge 318 in my Aspen. I didn't quite make it past a rock wall one night on my way home. Ended up selling it to a body man.

Nice fall day here, sunny, clear sky. Wind northEAST at 9 mph. Humidity down to 29%. This dry fall weather brings to mind not only football, but Buck season which will be opening here in a few days! I haven't seen any deer around here lately, but I would bet they are here hiding in the nearby areas with trees. These black tail deer are so elusive that the Indians used to think they were supernatural! I remember going out with my dad just before dawn, or just before dark in the evening to wait beside a known deer trail, rifles in hand. But our luck was never good.

Double-A

Old September 26th 18, 06:10 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Tuesday, September 25, 2018 at 2:44:43 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
[...]

Van is my home on wheels.I could never part with it. It does not burn oil.What is causing problems is 26 year old wires.Well its starting and lets see what else happens.My problem in fixing stuff is my fingers keep dropping stuff. Weather the same other than its been getting cooler. I sleep 11 hours.I get tired easily and I think that is due to my heart missing beats? Still eating MSP I hope to live as long as my grandfather(105) Bdrt