"In Search of the Big Bang" (brief review)

Old June 16th 05, 12:29 PM
Double-A

dEeP tHoUgHt wrote:
nightbat wrote:

My ISP is apparently being monitored by extremely high level
Earth Gov. operatives. For the past few weeks many messages have been
secretly redirected or withheld from public view. Couldn't even answer
some close Officer posted replies without problem hence necessity for
multi forwarding attempts.

[ ]

37432
calling nightbat
refer to me as . . . deep thought
i am insider
what you suspect about gov interference - accurate
i am sympathizer to your cause of peaceful intergalactic interaction
have took it upon myself to neutralize any continued gov interference
you can count on deep thought to help enable the goals set out
until further contact . . . over and out =A7
37433

Certainly intergalactic peace is all-important at this pivotal moment
of first intergalactic contact. I'm sure your efforts will be highly
bat-appreciated.

Double-A

Old June 18th 05, 04:37 AM

George Dishman wrote:
You seem to be suggesting the CMBR could be
redshifted light from galaxies. If so, that
has been ruled out because the spectral shape
is incorrect. Galaxies aren't black body
emitters. I thought Ned Wright had a graph
showing the deviation but I can't find it at
the moment.

That would be
http://www.astro.ucla.edu/~wright/stars_vs_cmb.html

It's in the FAQ

--Edward L. (Ned) Wright, UCLA Professor of Physics and Astronomy
See http:www.astro.ucla.edu/~wright/cosmolog.htm

Old June 18th 05, 07:55 AM
George Dishman

wrote in message
oups.com...
George Dishman wrote:
You seem to be suggesting the CMBR could be
redshifted light from galaxies. If so, that
has been ruled out because the spectral shape
is incorrect. Galaxies aren't black body
emitters. I thought Ned Wright had a graph
showing the deviation but I can't find it at
the moment.

That would be
http://www.astro.ucla.edu/~wright/stars_vs_cmb.html

It's in the FAQ

Thanks Ned, that's the one I was looking
for, I don't know how I missed it.

best regards
George