Review articles about cosmic jets and beams?

Old November 5th 12, 11:50 AM posted to sci.astro
Dean Keaton

Default Review articles about cosmic jets and beams?

If anyone has a tip of good review articles about cosmic jets and beams, please write a reply. I'm interested in articles about both jets from HH-objects and YSO and also beams and jets from galaxies and quasars.

I already have "THE STRUCTURE OF EXTENDED EXTRAGALACTIC RADIO SOURCES", by G. Miley, but there must be newer articles.

Thanks in advance for any polite meaningful reply!

Respond in thread; my e-mail doesn't work.

DK

Aerospace Projects Review: old-school articles now downloadable [email protected] History 0 April 28th 10 05:43 PM
Light Beams bert Solar 2 February 28th 10 02:15 PM
CERN colliding beams Kent Paul Dolan Research 3 February 9th 10 12:31 PM
VLBA Movies Reveal New Details of Cosmic Jets (Forwarded) Andrew Yee[_1_] News 0 January 8th 08 05:54 PM
Scotty Beams Up Double-A Misc 7 July 21st 05 01:42 PM