GETTING RID OF EINSTEIN RELATIVITY

Old December 16th 07, 11:27 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.astro
Androcles[_4_]

Default GETTING RID OF EINSTEIN RELATIVITY

"Dr. Henri Wilson" HW@.... wrote in message
: On Sun, 16 Dec 2007 06:50:46 GMT, "Androcles"

: wrote:
:
:
: "Dr. Henri Wilson" HW@.... wrote in message
: .. .
: : On Sun, 16 Dec 2007 03:31:04 GMT, "Androcles"
:
: : wrote:
: :
: :
: : "Dr. Henri Wilson" HW@.... wrote in message
: : .. .
: :
: : : :
: : : : I would put it around the other way.
: : :
: : : Yeah, well, you are upside down anyway. Not surprising
: : : you'd be back to front as well.
: : :
: : : : We detect mass by the amount it accelerates when acted on by a
: force.
: : :
: : : Bull****, I never measure acceleration with my bathroom scale.
: : : You are round the ****in' twist, Wilson, acceleration doesn't
: : : have a damned thing to do with it.
: : :
: : : :
: : : : That doesn't mean 'mass' IS 'matter'.
: : : : Maybe it means mass is a field, which we also detect by the
: : : : force it exerts.
: : : :
: : : : Well, only a relativist would believe that something is achieved
by
: : : defining
: : : : MASS as Force/a and Force as Mass.a and acceleration as
Force/Mass.
: : :
: : : Ok, so you are a relativist. That still has ****-all to do with
mass
: : being
: : : measured by a force or any acceleration you are mumbling about.
: : : I don't accelerate when standing still on a bathroom scale. Nor
: : : do I ride a bicycle around the tub. Why do you bring up this
: : : irrelevant ****?
: : :
: : : I'll reiterate
: : : There are those who define Force as 'Mass x Acceleration'.
: : : There are those who define Acceleration as 'Force/Mass'.
: :
: : There are those who define Volts as 'Current / Resistance'.
: : There are those who define Resistance as 'Volts/Current'.
: :
: : Have you done reiterating your irrelevant ****?
: :
: :
: : : It appears that there are also some - mainly pommie engineers - who
: want
: : : define Mass as 'Force/Acceleration'.
: :
: :
: : I made no mention of d^2x/dt^2, that's all in YOUR imagination.
: : Obviously you are too stupid to discuss this with.
: : plonk
: :
: : Plonk yerself, dopey.
: :
: : When Newton devised the relationship d^2x/dt^2 = F/m he didn't mean it
: be
: : used as a three way definition of the variables used.
:
:
: Hey idiot!
: I'm trying to discuss mass, that means I'm sitting in chair.
: I know the force is there, I can feel it on my arse.
: I am not ****ING ACCELERATING, ****HEAD!
: You obviously TOO ****ING STOOOOPID to understand
: that.
:
: Of course you aren't.
: There are two equal and opposite forces meeting at you bum.
: One is pulling your whole body downwards due to gravity, the other is
pushing
: you upwards due to a slight additional compression of all the molecules
between
: you are the centre of the Earth.
: Both forces exist without any acceleration.

Then what the **** are you mumbling about F=ma for, dragging in
the dimensions length and time when all I'm interested in is matter?
Answer: because you are too ****ing stupid to think about anything
other than what you know. I already know F=ma, you daft *******.
You are like every other moron, you can't think outside the box, just
****ing parrot what you learned in ****ing school.

Old December 17th 07, 09:42 AM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.astro
Dr. Henri Wilson

On Sun, 16 Dec 2007 22:27:31 GMT, "Androcles"
wrote:

"Dr. Henri Wilson" HW@.... wrote in message
.. .

[...]

go on! run for cover.....

Henri Wilson. ASTC,BSc,DSc(T)

www.users.bigpond.com/hewn/index.htm
Old December 17th 07, 01:45 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.astro
Androcles[_4_]

"Dr. Henri Wilson" HW@.... wrote in message
: On Sun, 16 Dec 2007 22:27:31 GMT, "Androcles"

: wrote:
:
:
[...]

"That's the kind of argument I'd expect from a desperate
person....completely out of ideas... ahahahaha!" -- Wilson.