M&Ms found on Mars???

Old October 25th 12, 08:04 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.astro,sci.physics
Painius[_1_] Painius[_1_] is offline
Banned

Default M&Ms found on Mars???

". . . crunchy on the outside, and softer in the middle."

http://www.space.com/17620-mars-rove...ian-rocks.html

Indelibly yours,
Paine @ http://astronomy.painellsworth.net/
"Never be afraid to kick a friend, especially when he's down."
Old October 25th 12, 11:23 PM posted to sci.astro
palsing[_2_]

On Thursday, October 25, 2012 12:04:40 PM UTC-7, Painius wrote:
". . . crunchy on the outside, and softer in the middle."

http://www.space.com/17620-mars-rove...ian-rocks.html

My first impression upon viewing the picture was that these were once bubbles in a very thick medium, some of which burst open before solidifying. Probably not the case, just my first impression...
Old October 26th 12, 12:21 AM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.astro,sci.physics
G=EMC^2[_2_]

On Oct 25, 3:04*pm, Painius wrote:
". . . crunchy on the outside, and softer in the middle."

http://www.space.com/17620-mars-rove...ian-rocks.html

Indelibly yours,
Paine @http://astronomy.painellsworth.net/
"Never be afraid to kick a friend, especially when he's down."

Painius nice picture on a 1,000 mile dust storm. How come NASA not
once said sand and dust can wear rock down so it has round edges?
They instead say its caused by running water O Ya I know why
TreBert
Old October 26th 12, 02:07 AM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.astro,sci.physics
G=EMC^2[_2_]

On Oct 25, 7:21*pm, "G=EMC^2" wrote:
On Oct 25, 3:04*pm, Painius wrote:

". . . crunchy on the outside, and softer in the middle."

http://www.space.com/17620-mars-rove...ian-rocks.html

Indelibly yours,
Paine @http://astronomy.painellsworth.net/
"Never be afraid to kick a friend, especially when he's down."

Painius nice picture on a 1,000 mile dust storm. How come NASA not
once said sand and dust can wear rock down so it has round edges?
They instead say its caused by running water *O Ya I know why
TreBert

Lets have that M&M mean that Mafia NASA found "Mold Mildew" on Mars
that's the name of my company.and I could use the plug.
Old October 26th 12, 04:08 AM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.astro,sci.physics
hanson

"G=EMC^2" wrote:
Lets have that "M&M" means "Mold & Mildew". "M&M"
that's the name of my company. and I could use the plug.

hanson wrote:
Here's the plug Hebe-Herbie: Lets have that "G=EMC^2"
means "Glazier = Emotional Mentally Completely Crippled"
because of "Mold & Mildew" in his brain.
Happy now, you splendid Olde Kacker?... ahahahahanson
Old October 26th 12, 06:32 PM posted to sci.astro
dlzc

Dear Painius:

On Thursday, October 25, 2012 12:04:40 PM UTC-7, Painius wrote:
". . . crunchy on the outside, and softer in the middle."

http://www.space.com/17620-mars-rove...ian-rocks.html

They are Reese's pieces, and E.T left them when he went home...

David A. Smith
Old November 2nd 12, 05:53 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.astro,sci.physics
G=EMC^2[_2_]

On Oct 25, 9:07*pm, "G=EMC^2" wrote:
On Oct 25, 7:21*pm, "G=EMC^2" wrote:

On Oct 25, 3:04*pm, Painius wrote:

". . . crunchy on the outside, and softer in the middle."

http://www.space.com/17620-mars-rove...ian-rocks.html

Indelibly yours,
Paine @http://astronomy.painellsworth.net/
"Never be afraid to kick a friend, especially when he's down."

Painius nice picture on a 1,000 mile dust storm. How come NASA not
once said sand and dust can wear rock down so it has round edges?
They instead say its caused by running water *O Ya I know why
TreBert

Lets have that M&M mean that Mafia NASA found "Mold Mildew" on Mars
that's the name of my company.and I could use the plug.

Mafia GOP NASA had Halloween on its pea brain. NASA GOP got its treat
when it got that 2billion for a rover that can't get out of its
tracks. TeBet
Old November 2nd 12, 06:36 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.astro,sci.physics
HVAC[_3_]

On 11/2/2012 1:53 PM, G=EMC^2 wrote:

Mafia GOP NASA had Halloween on its pea brain. NASA GOP got its treat
when it got that 2billion for a rover that can't get out of its
tracks. TeBet

What the **** are you crying on about NOW? Is your brain truly that
addled? Is this the inevitable end for everyone? To be as stupid as
you? I don't believe it. If I did, I'd cap my own ass right now.

--
"I'm Harlow Campbell and I approved this message"

"OK you ****s, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girl
http://www.richardgingras.com/tia/im...logo_large.jpg
Old November 8th 12, 06:36 PM posted to sci.astro
John Polasek[_2_]

ent an rent Ki rent
LMd13 rent 886