Free copy of SUPER COSMOS

Old August 20th 05, 09:04 AM
dirkbontes

Default Free copy of SUPER COSMOS

You seem to be an independent, original and perhaps poetic thinker. I
have read the first pages of your book. One of my problems is that the
chapters are rather inaccessible. They lack a clear introduction to the
problems you are addressing. You presuppose us to have active knowledge
of the subject matter, but most readers of course don't.

I suspect that there may perhaps be some merit in some of your ideas.
The difficulty for the reader is to find and discern that grain of
truth.

You clearly put a lot of effort and soul in your book and I admire
that.

However, my biggest problem is that you caught the ball and started
running with it, without verifying that the object you caught was
indeed a ball.

There is no dark energy, nor any dark matter. There never was a Big
Bang. The universe is not expanding. General relativity is not valid,
but a dud - and you do not have to be a physicist to realize that, any
teenage girl painting her nails probably can. And as to black holes,
possibly the mega black holes in the centre of galaxies exist, but the
others certainly don't - and if the latter don't exist, then the former
perhaps do not exist either. All these ideas are astronomical delusions
and delusional astronomy. And so, therefore, is the ball you are
running away with. But hey: you are in the good company of many
respected scientists.

Old August 20th 05, 10:24 AM
Math Freak

On Sat, 20 Aug 2005 04:37:51 GMT, Jack Sarfatti wrote:

Free copy of my new book

SUPER COSMOS

http://qedcorp.com/APS/galley.pdf
http://qedcorp.com/APS/cover.jpg

this will only be available for a few days

The book will be on Amazon et-al this Fall.

Go get on a bus in Tel Aviv and blow up into pieces.
That's what a ZioNazi turd like you ought to do, not
write "book"s.

--

"zertesh ghamsur shod."
Old August 21st 05, 10:40 AM
dirkbontes

I have now read a some more chapters, in particular the ufo one. I
won't go into your mathematics and physics, because that is way above
my head.
However, this "aluminium foil" on which you base your whole
chapterthesis isn't some high tech 2D-computer or whatever at all. You
say it is obviously so, but to me it isn't. A nineteenth century person
might say that a flatscreen television is "obviously" some kind of
blackboard to write on with chalk, but we know it has a different
purpose entirely. My point is that when we are confronted with
futuristic high technology we will not be able to recognize it for what
it is. That applies to you too. (Yes, read that sentence again, several
times.) So your hypotheses are not based upon any real phenomena, but
on your own imaginary phenomena. In other words: you are developing a
science/technology unknown and revolutionary to those ufo people (it is
probably way above their heads too). I don't know if there is any merit
in your "fun" (I am not qualified to judge that, at least at this
time), but I do know that your thesis does not apply to this ufo
"aluminium foil".
And by the way: this "aluminium foil" - if you know anything about
ufology at all - is a typical waste product, jettisoned because it was
a very hard pain in the ass. To summarize: you have been analyzing
"****".

Old August 22nd 05, 04:50 PM

Jack Sarfatti kirjoitti:

Free copy of my new book

SUPER COSMOS

http://qedcorp.com/APS/galley.pdf
http://qedcorp.com/APS/cover.jpg

this will only be available for a few days

The book will be on Amazon et-al this Fall.

Allthough I did not accept your claims, I found your
book with my quick look quite interesting reading
(interesting ideas !!!).

Hannu