A human perspective on seans

Old February 3rd 10, 02:15 AM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

Default A human perspective on seans

On Feb 2, 5:17*pm, "Kiyo" wrote:
"BradGuth" wrote in message

On Feb 2, 12:43 pm, "Kiyo" wrote:
"Double-A" wrote in message

I would think Kiyo would be first to volunteer to go on this perilous
mission. *Perhaps then she could have a chance to redeem her lost
Japanese sense of honor for having failed in her WWII Kamikaze
mission! *Any good Japanese warrior would have committed honorable
sepuku after having failed in such a mission to restore their honor in
death. *That is probably why she could never return to Japan again..

Double-A

You know very little about me, Double-A, so you assume much.
I lost no "honor" when the seans rescued me.
The empire recognized me along with many others as having given the most
one
can give.
My family received many honors from the empire for my action.
And contrary to your apparent beliefs, I have returned to Japan many
times
to see my family.
I have stayed with them for long periods during the late forties and the
fifties.
They, and they only, knew I was there.

The hell you say; cloaked as a koi fish?

Also, I was not true kamikaze.
I was a trained aviator, but I had never trained for suicide missions.
And yet my family was treated very well, and in the same manner as all
true
kamikaze aviators' families were honored.
When the war was over, I even visited the memorial in Pearl Harbor with
my
family.
I go there as often as I can.
Apparently, you have no idea the depth of the guilt that the Japanese
people
felt after the war.
We truly feel that we brought the outcome upon ourselves.

Of course, the young people today do not possess as much of this feeling,
for they do not remember it, they are only taught it.
And yet it is a memory and a guilt I will always carry with me.
I am proud to have served my country well enough for my family to have
been
honored, yet I am shamed that it was the actions of the Japanese people
that
caused Pearl Harbor, Hiroshima, Nagasaki, and other supreme tragedies of
the
war.

--
***** Kiyo
System Commander

Japan was responding to our multiple aggressions and various kinds of
trade and banking corruption, including the taking of Hawaii.

~ BG

Well, there was the oil embargo; that was the biggest punch.
Many of my people felt that this embargo itself was a declaration of war on
Japan by the United States.
And many considered the attack on Pearl Harbor to be a preemptive strike to
decrease the power of the United States in the Pacific.

I really didn't know all this at the time.
I was very busy flying missions in China against the likes of the Flying
Tigers led by Chennault.
Though I was not involved in the December 7th attack, I soon found myself
pulling carrier duty.
I never really developed a taste for the fighting, but I must have been a
pretty fair fighter, because I lasted much longer than the average aviator
in combat.

That is why the seans rescued me.
They truly do value a good warrior.
It is not because they ever go to war with anyone.
They are more advanced than any other known peoples in the galaxy.
Sember tells me that it is because the warrior's frame of reference is
crucial for the task of exploration.

--
***** Kiyo
System Commander

So, you accept that multiple provocations by the US as an acceptable
policy of actions that shouldn't cause war?

Seems like Japan was fully justified to react with force, unless full
surrender and the continued failure of their economy instead of
attacking us was their only alternative.

How much global expansion was Japan of that era planning on?

~ BG
Old February 3rd 10, 02:57 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

On Feb 2, 6:15*pm, BradGuth wrote:
On Feb 2, 5:17*pm, "Kiyo" wrote:

"BradGuth" wrote in message

On Feb 2, 12:43 pm, "Kiyo" wrote:
"Double-A" wrote in message

[...]

It is well know that FDR was itching to get into the war so he could
help his old friend Winston Churchill take on the Krauts! He had the
US battleships all lined up like sitting ducks for the Japs. That
along with the provocations, gave Japan all but a formal invitation to
attack Pearl Harbor! After the Jap attack and simultaneous
declaration of war, and Roosevelt's declaration of war on Japan,
Churchill immediately declared war on Japan, and Japan's ally in the
Axis, Hitler, immediately declared war on the US. Roosevelt had his
way, and the big show was on! A lot of fun for the seans to watch,
I'll bet!

Double-A

Old February 3rd 10, 03:44 AM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Feb 2, 5:17*pm, "Kiyo" wrote:

"BradGuth" wrote in message

On Feb 2, 12:43 pm, "Kiyo" wrote:
"Double-A" wrote in message

[...]

They're still laughing at that one. (war is always such fun for those
seans and Rothschilds)

~ BG
Old February 3rd 10, 05:14 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Kiyo

"BradGuth" wrote in message
On Feb 2, 5:17 pm, "Kiyo" wrote:
"BradGuth" wrote in message

On Feb 2, 12:43 pm, "Kiyo" wrote:
"Double-A" wrote in message

[...]

We were just told that the empire was the rightful ruler of the world.
I got the idea that the pact with Italy and Germany was just a stepping
stone.
Once the Axis became victorious, the empire was ready to set its sites on
Germany.
Italy would soon follow, and the empire of Japan would essentially rule the
world.

As for my country acting with justifiable force, I don't know.
We had been at war with China and others off and on for so long, all we ever
really knew was war and violence.
In my people's eyes, given the time and history, then yes, our attacks
seemed justified.
Given the outcome, those who believed in destiny, in fate, would have to
conclude that all of our acts of violence were wholly unjustified and
untenable.

--
***** Kiyo
System Commander

Old February 3rd 10, 06:48 AM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Feb 2, 9:14*pm, "Kiyo" wrote:
"BradGuth" wrote in message

On Feb 2, 5:17 pm, "Kiyo" wrote:
"BradGuth" wrote in message

On Feb 2, 12:43 pm, "Kiyo" wrote:
"Double-A" wrote in message

[...]

Being passive isn't always wise. Defending yourself from a truly
unprovoked attack is honorable. The oil embargo was an act of war
that's used today by those in charge of such energy resources. If you
can't manage to safely return the favor, eventually you end up being
just another sweat-shop or diminished capacity nation for those that
have as much oil and other resources as they like.

You always have to have something the other guy wants.

~ BG
Old February 3rd 10, 07:03 PM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Feb 2, 1:05*pm, "Kiyo" wrote:
"BradGuth" wrote in message

Getting yourselves lost in space is not exactly a confidence building
form of sean PR.

Perhaps your group track safety record needs to be improved, so that
99.9999% of the time you don't get others lost in space. *Even losing
one out of a million could be unacceptable, especially if it's your
butt or flipper that's lost.

~ BG

When one takes risks in a hazardous environment, such as the vacuum medium,
one must accept the possible outcomes.

Don't you ever take risks?
Are you so afraid of making a mistake? or of losing your life?
Life itself is a risky proposition.
Just ask the shadow people that Jughead's friend Wolter was on about; those
who were vaporized at Hiroshima and Nagasaki, and all that was left of them
were their shadows on a wall or footstep.

The seans are unafraid to take risks in order to explore and learn more
about our galaxy.
Would you be so fearless as they?

--
***** Kiyo
System Commander

As I said before, apparently seans are extremely slow learners,
whereas trial and error upon error happens because there's apparently
no formal archive of any data or images that exist for you crazy seans
to go by, is a real bummer.

VFR interstellar and worse being VFR intergalactic treks of dead
reckoning are not such a bright idea, unless one-way missions are
acceptable to seans.

~ BG

Old February 3rd 10, 08:16 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Kiyo

"BradGuth" wrote in message
On Feb 2, 1:05 pm, "Kiyo" wrote:
"BradGuth" wrote in message

[...]

Brad Guth, I have no idea what you're talking about!
And evidently neither do you!
My advice would be for you to stick to the things you know.
You obviously don't know anything about seans.
If you're just being playful, that's one thing.
But I have to tell you, I have no time for play.
If you actually mean what you say, and there is nothing I can say to change
your mind, then we're finished here.

--
***** Kiyo
System Commander

Old February 3rd 10, 08:33 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

On Feb 2, 9:01*pm, Saul Levy wrote:
And what about all our soldiers and other civilians the Japs TORTURED
and MADE INTO SLAVE LABOR, DA?

Did I ever say they were nice guys?

Yes, they ARE to blame for the atomic bombs too!

President Truman made the decision to use the bombs. The buck stops
there.

Who was it STARTED THE WAR?

I've been talking to a girl in Japan. *She LEARNED ALMOST NOTHING
ABOUT WWII!

The Japs are ASHAMED OF THAT WAR! *They HIDE what they did then and
HAVE NEVER APOLOGIZED FOR IT EITHER!

You don't believe the PORPII****S when they (very rarely) tell the
TRUTH!

BAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA!

Saul Levy

Double-A

On Tue, 2 Feb 2010 13:02:48 -0800 (PST), Double-A
wrote:

On Feb 2, 12:43*pm, "Kiyo" wrote:
"Double-A" wrote in message

[...]

I can understand how you might own up to taking responsibility for
Pearl Harbor, but for any Japanese to accept responsibility for
Hiroshima and Nagasaki is way too much to swallow!

Double-A- Hide quoted text -

Old February 3rd 10, 08:44 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Kiyo

"Double-A" wrote in message
On Feb 2, 9:01 pm, Saul Levy wrote:

Yes, they ARE to blame for the atomic bombs too!

President Truman made the decision to use the bombs. The buck stops
there.

Double-A

For me, the important thing is to move on, that is, to learn from our
mistakes and to bring ourselves into the present, because we have many
present duties that are neglected if we dwell too long upon who was right
and who wasn't.

Speaking of duties, I must return to mine.
I send best wishes out to all who are responding in this posted thread.
It looks like Ollie and I will spend another Valentine apart.
But I look forward to making up for it when he returns.

All of you take care, now.

--
***** Kiyo
System Commander

Old February 3rd 10, 08:58 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

On Feb 3, 12:44*pm, "Kiyo" wrote:
"Double-A" wrote in message

On Feb 2, 9:01 pm, Saul Levy wrote:

Yes, they ARE to blame for the atomic bombs too!

President Truman made the decision to use the bombs. *The buck stops
there.

Double-A

For me, the important thing is to move on, that is, to learn from our
mistakes and to bring ourselves into the present, because we have many
present duties that are neglected if we dwell too long upon who was right
and who wasn't.

If people neglect to take their fair share of responsibility for past
wrongs, then those wrongs will be repeated over and over again. An
owning up and a raising of consciousness is required to move on to a
better world.

Speaking of duties, I must return to mine.
I send best wishes out to all who are responding in this posted thread.
It looks like Ollie and I will spend another Valentine apart.
But I look forward to making up for it when he returns.

All of you take care, now.

--
***** Kiyo
System Commander

So you and Ollie are a number? At least you two have buried the
hatchet.

Double-A