Antares 152mm f/6.5 refractor

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 25th 06, 03:47 AM posted to uk.sci.astronomy

Default Antares 152mm f/6.5 refractor

Hello all,

Has anyone here dealt with Agena AstroProducts lately? I'm curious about
their stock and reputation for customer service.
The product I'm interested in is the Antares 152mm f/6.5 refractor. I've
been considering an inexpensive 6" refractor for awhile now as an
occasional use scope. I'm narrowing it down to the Antares model and the
Celestron (Synta) C6 150mm f/8. Both models have adjustable cells which
I like. (I wonder who makes the Antares objective?)

If anyone has had the opportunity to view through either of these two
models I would enjoy reading the comments. I've read the reviews in
'Cloudy Nights', but there must be more written somewhere. Not a word to
be found though as to who makes the objective cell for the Antares.

Thanks!