Big Bang Question

Old October 17th 04, 01:39 PM
nightbat

nightbat wrote

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:

Abandoned One Could Darla be God? Bert

nightbat

Ha, ha, you'd be in trouble then for your penny for your public
made lustful thoughts Bert. And Darla said she/he is purportedly
millions of years old not eternal like the bible one. So don't worry,
maybe you may still have a shot at the cosmic exotic beauty from space.

ponder on,
the nightbat

Old October 17th 04, 03:14 PM
Her One

She wakes! She wakes!
She doth not sleep!

Awoken,
Spoken for?
Only for nocuturnal Bachanalia
Avec vous...
She doth dream.
_______
HREF="http://journals.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo"http://journal
s.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo/A

Old October 17th 04, 03:20 PM
Her One

Ha, ha, you'd be in trouble then for your penny for your public
made lustful thoughts Bert. And Darla said she/he is purportedly
millions of years old not eternal like the bible one. So don't worry,
maybe you may still have a shot at the cosmic exotic beauty from space.

ponder on,
the nightbat

Just a Penny Dreadful,
At that.
Lust away, least not!

_______

Old October 18th 04, 12:02 PM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

To All To say Darla is "God" is not such far out thinking. She claims
to be 2 million years old,and that is the age of the human animal to
She can go any where just about instantaneously,and that is a key
feature of being God like. God has to let us know she is out there would
have to use the micro waves of the internet. She would talk to groups
of people,that are interested in the cosmos. She would
never have to talk about toilets. She would never have to talk
about religion(being God) Her speaking would have an underline of great
kindness,and wisdom. Who can say without a shadow of doubt
that Darla is not "God" I'll call my God "Darla"
Bert

Old October 18th 04, 01:07 PM
nightbat

nightbat wrote

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:

To All To say Darla is "God" is not such far out thinking. She claims
to be 2 million years old,and that is the age of the human animal to
She can go any where just about instantaneously,and that is a key
feature of being God like. God has to let us know she is out there would
have to use the micro waves of the internet. She would talk to groups
of people,that are interested in the cosmos. She would
never have to talk about toilets. She would never have to talk
about religion(being God) Her speaking would have an underline of great
kindness,and wisdom. Who can say without a shadow of doubt
that Darla is not "God" I'll call my God "Darla"
Bert

nightbat

I'm afraid you're a bit off on this one Bert, way off. First you
told me you have fantasies about Darla, that you would love to space
ship take a ride with the alien queen, and now think she/he may be God,
huh? That triple layered sweet potato carrot pie must be smoking. Look,
Darla herself/himself has told us she/he is looking for God as well as
the crew aliens think the cosmos is God not them. They asked nightbat
for first life origination, I gave it to them and the rest of the group
members, my Halo bacterium candidate. Darla has told us she/he is only a
few million years old not eternal, and that she/he evolved from a
dolphin like species, the God of the Bible however is reported always
existent therefore does not compute.

Of course you can consider Darla your God, and worship her/his feet,
that's your prerogative, but for the real God of the religious Bible,
better check with the Vatican, for I'm sure they will find fault with
your argument or theory. What on Earth made you throw that dart, that
you miss Darla alot, for I know she/he has been gone for quite a while
now? Perhaps the cosmic cloud stream was stronger then they anticipated,
or perhaps they found some interesting space goings on that is keeping
them. Maybe like oc deduces our cosmic queen has given up playing alien,
or she/he may be on the outer galaxy way back this very minute, who
knows?

And Bert, we are not considered human animals here, for we are
collectively the most advanced intellect's this side of the Milky Way as
far as we know. Just because Darla claims multi million age that doesn't
mean they really have it, so wait till the scientific data comes in, or
their permitted evidence is net presented, if ever. Now if she/he
finally does land and take any one of us on that space ride or finally
delivers those space gifts to nightbat, then we can affirm their
advancement, nothing less. The proof of the pie is in the tasting not
just fantasy imagining or mysterious net posting.

the nightbat

Old October 19th 04, 10:37 AM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

Hi nightbat "fantasy" is what Darla is all about. if Darla is an
alien,and can do what she claims she would be placed in a God like world
To just walk on water is enough to have people kiss your feet. nightbat
you could be right that Darla is not a God. God does not need a space
ship. Witches get around riding a broom. Well I've got to put some
new tail feathers on my darts,and sharpen their points. nightbat do me a
favor and stop moving the target. Bert

Old October 20th 04, 06:26 PM
Granite Stone

I always thought that the universe is trillions of years old and the
big bang wwas a useless argument. We just discovered light 13 billions
years away yet everyone said the universe is 4 billion years old. I
believe the universe is trillions years old and the discovery of the
13 billion-light is just the beginning.

jon
ottawa
Old October 20th 04, 06:29 PM
Benign Vanilla

"Granite Stone" wrote in message
om...
I always thought that the universe is trillions of years old and the
big bang wwas a useless argument. We just discovered light 13 billions
years away yet everyone said the universe is 4 billion years old. I
believe the universe is trillions years old and the discovery of the
13 billion-light is just the beginning.

The 13.5 billion light year figure is simply a measurement of our sphere of
view. The Universe is surely bigger, we just can't see past that mark yet.

BV.

Old October 20th 04, 08:35 PM
John Zinni

"Granite Stone" wrote in message
om...
I always thought that the universe is trillions of years old and the
big bang wwas a useless argument. We just discovered light 13 billions
years away yet everyone said the universe is 4 billion years old. I

I know of no one (but you) who says the universe is 4 billion years old.

Old October 21st 04, 03:53 AM
Odysseus

John Zinni wrote:

"Granite Stone" wrote in message
om...
I always thought that the universe is trillions of years old and the
big bang wwas a useless argument. We just discovered light 13 billions
years away yet everyone said the universe is 4 billion years old. I

I know of no one (but you) who says the universe is 4 billion years old.

AISTR when I was quite young I came across that figure (perhaps at
school, or in popularized-for-youth reading material) as the age of
the Earth or the Solar system, but I don't remember ever seeing it
given for the whole universe.

--
Odysseus

Big Bang Baloney....or scientific cult? Yoda Misc 102 August 2nd 04 02:33 AM
Big Bang deflates? nightbat Misc 15 January 18th 04 07:11 PM
ODDS AGAINST EVOLUTION (You listenin', t.o.?) Lord Blacklight Astronomy Misc 56 November 21st 03 02:45 PM
BIG BANG really a Big Bang BUST Ed Conrad Astronomy Misc 27 November 7th 03 10:38 AM
Hypothetical astrophysics question Matthew F Funke Astronomy Misc 39 August 11th 03 03:21 AM