Now is the Winter of Our Discontent

Old March 10th 19, 10:39 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Default Now is the Winter of Our Discontent

A cold 43 and east wind at 18 mph as of 2:30 PM here in Gresham. Clear sky and sunny. Still spots of snow in shady spots. Humidity 50%.

The east wind like a bad coin returns every time it stops raining or snowing.

Did you all remember to set your clocks forward?

Double-A

Old March 11th 19, 02:37 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Saturday, March 9, 2019 at 2:45:44 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
On Saturday, March 9, 2019 at 2:17:43 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:

Still staying the same.Day after day.Bert

Only snow is on top of Baldy.Very cold AM.Possible broke a record. Camping out is S.Mexicale this 2019 takes stamina .Will bundle up in a few more hours.Sandy has vanished again Bert

Same here. Some snow is back on the ground again from last nights flurries. Now a little warmer at 46F as of 2:45 PM. Some sun and puffy clouds after a foggy morning. Wind east again at 12 mph. Humidity 52%.

Daylight Saving Time starts tomorrow. Seems odd in what still feels like the middle of winter!

Double-A

Old March 11th 19, 03:36 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

SwineBert, TRY to rise to a level of becoming a useful idiot.
For 91 years you were never anything more than a useless idiot.
SwineBert you have NEVER posted a single original idea,
and in the last 11 years a pervert Face-****tter and a criminal
for being http://tinyurl.com/The-Chosen-Graveyard-Vandal
who generates and spreads Anti-Semitism SwineBert's style.

At least put that idiocy of yours that you constantly posted into
the http://tinyurl.com/Blog-of-2-fecal-kikes-Mar2017 ...

.... given that http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier-s-REAL-intent
is very differnt from SwinBert's phony & sanctimonious posts as
they show that SwineBert has always-ONLY-ONE-thing-on his
filthy twisted mind, namely to do all those items-from-(1)-to-item-(5):

(1)
On 07Feb 2015 & on 08Feb2015, Face-****ter Glazier wrote:
Harlow Campbell HVAC, ,
& Saul Levy
& Jacoby Benj, :
"I'll be sitting on your faces to take a **** & say: "Open wide".
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg

(2)
On 06Dec2014, when the Christian-Hater, JewPigBert Glazier
said to "benj" :
"Reality is you always post under me for you are an ass kisser.
For Christmas I'll **** on your kisser."
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg
"Benj, you can thank me in advance". - TreBert. ... addinng

(3)
On 03Aug2017:
"benj, you eat **** and your ****ty brain is coming out your ears."
On 20Jul2018:
Benj, my posts are way over your head.Reality is your head
is up your ass.So fart it out before you get constipated.Bert

(4)
On 25Mar2008, Graveyard Vandal Glazier wrote in:
https://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/msg/3ffe7b2257cf8a9a
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/sci.physics/uYtpFTRnW4k/morPVyJ7_j8J
"Hanson, I will **** on your grave. And have a good laugh
when it seeps down on your face". -- Bert

(5)
On 24Jun2018 SwineBert Glazier said to
Mark Earnest "your nose is
in a **** bucket all the time. Eat **** and you fit" -- Bert

Old March 11th 19, 09:52 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Sunday, March 10, 2019 at 6:37:44 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Saturday, March 9, 2019 at 2:45:44 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
On Saturday, March 9, 2019 at 2:17:43 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:

Still staying the same.Day after day.Bert

Only snow is on top of Baldy.Very cold AM.Possible broke a record. Camping out is S.Mexicale this 2019 takes stamina .Will bundle up in a few more hours.Sandy has vanished again Bert

Same here. Some snow is back on the ground again from last nights flurries. Now a little warmer at 46F as of 2:45 PM. Some sun and puffy clouds after a foggy morning. Wind east again at 12 mph. Humidity 52%.

Daylight Saving Time starts tomorrow. Seems odd in what still feels like the middle of winter!

Double-A

Finally a nice day here in Gresham! Sun is out. Wind has calmed down. And as of 1:45 PM the temp is a much more pleasant 51F! Humidity 40%. But rain is on its way tonight.

Double-A

Old March 11th 19, 10:56 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Monday, March 11, 2019 at 1:53:28 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
[...]

Cool day cold night,and cloudy. Sleeping alright.Bert
Old March 12th 19, 11:04 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Monday, March 11, 2019 at 2:56:05 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:

Cool day cold night,and cloudy. Sleeping alright.Bert

Scattered showers. Wind NW. Humidity 68%. Now 45F as of 3:00 PM PDT here in Gresham. Yesterday it got up to 58F!

Walked over to the State tax office and picked up forms. It's a formality. I haven't had to file in years!

The radical Oregon Legislature is is session, so no one's life or property is safe! They have already passed rent control. Now they are discussing making Daylight Saving Time last all year long. And they are considering not allowing you to deduct your gambling losses from your gambling winnings for state tax purposes. The result of all tax increases is always "for the children". Firearms face further control. We may have to register our standard semi-automatic deer rifles.

Double-A

Old March 13th 19, 02:39 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Tuesday, March 12, 2019 at 3:04:53 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Monday, March 11, 2019 at 2:56:05 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:

Cool day cold night,and cloudy. Sleeping alright.Bert

Mexicale has no tax problems.Those that GOP Mafia get to Anaheim need not pay taxes.They are partime help for Disney Land.Jeb Bush when I lived in Florida had all Mexican help.They worked hard.He was gay and had sex with them (children too) Bert

Old March 14th 19, 10:03 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Tuesday, March 12, 2019 at 6:39:27 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:

Mexicale has no tax problems.Those that GOP Mafia get to Anaheim need not pay taxes.They are partime help for Disney Land.Jeb Bush when I lived in Florida had all Mexican help.They worked hard.He was gay and had sex with them (children too) Bert

Well, at least his wife is Mexican. Isn't she?

What I hear is that California's rich are moving to Texas, because California is taxing the rich. The same reason rich New Yorkers are moving to Florida.

A springlike 53F here in Gresham today. Mostly clear sky. Sunny. Easterly breeze at 7 mph. Humidity 46%.

Toll roads are on there way here i Oregon. They will automatically detect the presence of the chip in your car on that road, and put the bill on your credit card.

Double-A

Old March 15th 19, 03:24 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Thursday, March 14, 2019 at 2:03:27 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Tuesday, March 12, 2019 at 6:39:27 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:

Mexicale has no tax problems.Those that GOP Mafia get to Anaheim need not pay taxes.They are partime help for Disney Land.Jeb Bush when I lived in Florida had all Mexican help.They worked hard.He was gay and had sex with them (children too) Bert

Well, at least his wife is Mexican. Isn't she?

What I hear is that California's rich are moving to Texas, because California is taxing the rich. The same reason rich New Yorkers are moving to Florida.

A springlike 53F here in Gresham today. Mostly clear sky. Sunny. Easterly breeze at 7 mph. Humidity 46%.

Toll roads are on there way here i Oregon. They will automatically detect the presence of the chip in your car on that road, and put the bill on your credit card.

Double-A

Jeb Bush got married to cover up his gay. I turned 65 in Florida and got a bigger SS check than at91 Its crazy what they take out each month,and how little medicare.Well I've got plenty of $$$$$$$$$$$$ and they must know it.Bert
Old March 15th 19, 10:03 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Thursday, March 14, 2019 at 7:24:30 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:

Jeb Bush got married to cover up his gay. I turned 65 in Florida and got a bigger SS check than at91 Its crazy what they take out each month,and how little medicare.Well I've got plenty of $$$$$$$$$$$$ and they must know it.Bert

Yeah, it's hard to hide all that loot from your Uncle Sam, eh Bert?

Nice weather here in Gresham. Sun is shining. Sky is clear. Last traces of snow have melted. I think spring has finally sprung! Now a pleasant 57F as of 2:00 PM. Wind east at 10 mph. Humidity 39%.

Time to shed some clothes!

Double-A

First day of winter Gerald Kelleher Amateur Astronomy 0 November 1st 18 11:52 AM
Vic Winter ... RIP Anthony Ayiomamitis Amateur Astronomy 11 February 11th 07 08:29 AM
The Winter Triangle! Double-A Misc 2 November 14th 06 07:37 PM
145 CMa - the Winter Albireo - a colorful after-work winter double Feb-Mar canopus56 Amateur Astronomy 8 March 9th 06 04:16 PM
When's Martian winter? dkc_2001 Misc 22 May 28th 04 07:45 PM