Suppressed Free Energy Technology for Home Use

Old April 14th 04, 03:48 AM
*

Default Suppressed Free Energy Technology for Home Use

On Tue, 13 Apr 2004 20:34:54 -0600, "Jay Windley"
wrote:

"*" wrote in message
.. .

| snip baloney response

Sidestep.

| Give me $10,000 and I'll tell you the secret of free energy.
|
| The secret is free energy isn't profitable for the oil companies.

Nope, that's not it.

That's only part of it.

Oh there's more -- if the world suddenly stopped using oil, it would
redistribute the world's wealth. That's not a good thing for Lockheed.
They wouldn't be able to war monger for profits -- because people wouldn't
have to work the long hours they do now to pay taxes, and without tax $$ the
defense contractors are out of business.

Gee, the "evil oil company" conspiracy theory is so
1964.

Old April 30th 04, 03:08 AM
*

On Wed, 14 Apr 2004 18:24:22 -0700, The_Sage wrote:

Reply to article by: *
Date written: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 21:17:57 GMT

That isn't hydrogen peroxide production and of the six methods mentioned in that
article for producing hydrogen alone, only the photobiological one is "free" in
the sense that it doesn't need an external artificial power source to work
(sunlight is considered free). The production of hydrogen peroxide would only
add to that because it is a multi-step process that consumes alot of external
artificial power to work.

But is one hell of a lot more efficient than burning petroleum products and
fossil fuels!

Exactly how much more efficient is it? 10%? 20% How much?

And how about production? How much land or water area is required just to
produce one gallon of this stuff? Let's compare that to petroleum.

What about this don't you understand?

http://www.alternatefuels.com/hydrogen.htm

Background /Common uses: Free hydrogen is found only in very small traces in
the atmosphere, but solar and stellar spectra show that it is abundant in
the sun and other stars, and is, in fact, the most common element in the
universe. Hydrogen is already used to produce countless products and to
enhance many industrial processes. The U.S. produces 100 billion cubic feet
per year of hydrogen for industry and for the space program. The largest
user of hydrogen is the petroleum industry for converting crude oil into
gasoline and hundreds of chemicals. Sometimes used in welding torches for
welding or cutting metals.

Old April 30th 04, 03:10 AM
*

On Wed, 14 Apr 2004 18:31:21 -0700, The_Sage wrote:

Reply to article by: *
Date written: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 02:48:38 GMT

Oh there's more -- if the world suddenly stopped using oil, it would
redistribute the world's wealth. That's not a good thing for Lockheed.
They wouldn't be able to war monger for profits -- because people wouldn't
have to work the long hours they do now to pay taxes, and without tax $$ the
defense contractors are out of business.

Taxes and war mongering are not the fault of Lockheed or defense contractors or
the government or oil companies, it is because the vast majority of people
remain silent while all this goes on.

People remain silent because they don't know the whole picture, if they did
there'd be civil was in the USA.

But we're trying to correct that problem!

snip
Old April 30th 04, 04:40 PM
sts060

* wrote in message . ..
On Wed, 14 Apr 2004 18:24:22 -0700, The_Sage wrote:

Reply to article by: *
Date written: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 21:17:57 GMT

[...]

What you are ignoring or not understanding is that it takes energy to
produce and accumulate hydrogen, or hydrogen peroxide. Just because
it makes up most of the universe doesn't mean you get it without
effort.

It takes *energy* to do it. The potential advantage of such uses is
that the energy needed to produce your hydrogen and oxygen, or
hydrogen peroxide, can be produced in centralized, efficient plants
with pollution controls. That has the potential, at least in
principal, to shift emissions from millions of car tailpipes to a few
thousand power plants. Of course, most of these plants still burn
oil, coal, or natural gas.

It's not "free energy". Not by any stretch of the imagination.
Old May 3rd 04, 02:10 AM
TS or Tesla

Look into the BLUE HYDROLYZER For cars... NZ invention... really works!

100 miles to a gallon of water

Tony
"*" wrote in message
On Wed, 14 Apr 2004 18:24:22 -0700, The_Sage wrote:

Reply to article by: *
Date written: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 21:17:57 GMT

[...]

disaster warning Anonymous Astronomy Misc 1 January 23rd 04 10:31 PM
eer FEerguy9 History 0 December 31st 03 04:23 AM
Our future as a species - Fermi Paradox revisted - Where they all are william mook Policy 157 November 19th 03 01:19 AM
eer FEerguy9 History 0 July 26th 03 07:57 AM
PLANETS ORBIT THE SUN TO CONSERVE TOTAL ENERGY GRAVITYMECHANIC2 Astronomy Misc 0 July 20th 03 04:59 PM