Mars by 2020, speculation

Old December 15th 08, 05:37 PM posted to sci.space.history

Default Mars by 2020, speculation

I can see the future now. Hillary Clinton becomes Secretary of State
and names Caroline Kennedy as her "successor" in the NY senate, even
though Caroline has absolutely no political experience. In 2012
Clinton gets elected to the White House as the nation's first female
President. But her administration unravels after more is unveiled
about her and her husband's sordid business dealings in Arkansas in
their past.

Caroline Kennedy is anointed as candidate of the Democatic party in
2016, as graying democrats try to revive their dreams of "Camelot"

Within six months of her inauguration, Caroline Kennedy gives a speech
at Rice University in Texas:

"I believe that this nation should commit itself, before 2020 is
out, to the goal of landing a person on Mars and returning her safely
to the Earth.....
Old December 15th 08, 06:04 PM posted to sci.space.history
Greg D. Moore \(Strider\)

"M" wrote in message

Wow, I need some of what yu're smoking.

I can see the future now. Hillary Clinton becomes Secretary of State
and names Caroline Kennedy as her "successor" in the NY senate, even
though Caroline has absolutely no political experience.

And despite she's not legally allowed to do that. Cool.

In 2012
Clinton gets elected to the White House as the nation's first female
President. But her administration unravels after more is unveiled
about her and her husband's sordid business dealings in Arkansas in
their past.

So, you think she'd run against Obama again. Very unlikely. MAYBE in 2016,
but can't see 2012.

As for more unravelling... yeah right. They've been so thoroughly looked
into the Dr's don't bother with colonoscopies any more, it's all been looked
into numerous times. And I bet you believe she had Vince Foster killed to.

Caroline Kennedy is anointed as candidate of the Democatic party in
2016, as graying democrats try to revive their dreams of "Camelot"

Within six months of her inauguration, Caroline Kennedy gives a speech
at Rice University in Texas:

"I believe that this nation should commit itself, before 2020 is
out, to the goal of landing a person on Mars and returning her safely
to the Earth.....

Right.

Keep smoking, it's good stuff.

--
Greg Moore
Ask me about lily, an RPI based CMC.

Old December 15th 08, 08:46 PM posted to sci.space.history
Scott Stevenson

On Mon, 15 Dec 2008 13:04:27 -0500, "Greg D. Moore \(Strider\)"
wrote:

"M" wrote in message

[...]

Not only that, buy HRC will be 69 by election day 2016 (the Dems
haven't nominated a 60 year old since Truman), and I don't think a
former Sec of State has been elected since John Quincy Adams. After
eight years of "youth and change" (or four years of "youth and
change", and four years of a Republican), it's hard to imagine the
Democrats looking at her as a viable candidate in 2016.

Caroline Kennedy is anointed as candidate of the Democatic party in
2016, as graying democrats try to revive their dreams of "Camelot"

Within six months of her inauguration, Caroline Kennedy gives a speech
at Rice University in Texas:

"I believe that this nation should commit itself, before 2020 is
out, to the goal of landing a person on Mars and returning her safely
to the Earth.....

Right.

Keep smoking, it's good stuff.

Exactly. Because nothing says "change" like recycling 60 year old
speeches.

take care,
Scott

Old December 15th 08, 10:11 PM posted to sci.space.history
[email protected]

On Dec 15, 9:37*am, M wrote:
* I can see the future now. Hillary Clinton becomes Secretary of State
and names Caroline Kennedy as her "successor" in the NY senate, even
though Caroline has absolutely no political experience. In 2012
Clinton gets elected to the White House as the nation's first female
President. But her administration unravels after more is unveiled
about her and her husband's sordid business dealings in Arkansas in
their past.

Caroline Kennedy is anointed as candidate of the Democatic party in
2016, as graying democrats try to revive their dreams of "Camelot"

Within six months of her inauguration, Caroline Kennedy gives a speech
at Rice University in Texas:

* "I believe that this nation should commit itself, before 2020 is
out, to the goal of landing a person on Mars and returning her safely
to the Earth.....

Well, it's a good story. Hardly likely in our real world, but then I
suspect you realize that already.

But, with a lot of work, I bet you could probably get out the novel by
2010. I've seen a lot worse things on the bookracks.
Old December 15th 08, 11:51 PM posted to sci.space.history
Neil Gerace

On Dec 16, 2:37*am, M wrote:
* I can see the future now. Hillary Clinton becomes Secretary of State
and names Caroline Kennedy as her "successor" in the NY senate, even
though Caroline has absolutely no political experience.

Best kind of politician. Under no circumstances should anyone be
elected to public office who has done the job before, because they
will have a barrow to push.