[fitsbits] Start of the ''MBFITS" Public Comment Period

Old May 25th 07, 03:00 PM posted to sci.astro.fits
Robert Hanisch

Default [fitsbits] Start of the ''MBFITS" Public Comment Period

On 5/21/07 10:17 AM, "LC's NoSpam Newsreading account"
wrote:

I had a quick glance to the the summary and full specification pdf docs
(quicker for the second).

My impressions are :

- the summary is too much a summary for the registry
- the full specification instead is too detailed for the registry
(however could be provided as supplementary document)

I agree with Lucio. In addition, I don't really feel qualified to critique
such a detailed and specialized specification. If it works for this
facility, then fine.

This seems less of a convention and more of a keyword dictionary for this
particular telescope/application.

Bob