Summertime and the Livin' is Easy

Old August 18th 19, 10:17 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Default Summertime and the Livin' is Easy

On Sunday, August 18, 2019 at 2:02:27 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Saturday, August 17, 2019 at 2:08:42 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Friday, August 16, 2019 at 4:06:45 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:

81 sunny and good beach day.Cool nights make for nice dreams.Saw ants in van.Time to spray every inch. Dollar store has what is needed.bert

Nice and cool here in Gresham. Now 68F as of 1:30 PM. Cloudy but dry. Wind NW at 5 mph. Humidity 60%. Great weather to look for Bigfoot!

Indeed, I went to the Oregon Bigfoot Festival in Troutdale this morning.. I couldn't get into the conference in the main hall, because all seats had already been reserved. But they brought some of the speakers to the stage outside to give short talks. An Indian got up and gave his perspectives of Bigfoot from the Native Americans point of view. Then there was some entertainment. Then Clyde Lewis, who does the syndicated radio show Net Zero from Portland, gave a very good presentation of his own experience sighting a Bigfoot on a ranch near Mt. Adams in Washington! The rest of the area had lots of booths selling various kinds of Bigfoot items, souvenirs, memorabilia, etc. Sort of like a Saturday flea market devoted to Bigfoot! A couple of big guys in hairy ape suites were running around, not fooling anybody, but making good tip money off of all those who wanted their pictures taken with them! There was an amazing turn out for this for this event,and the parking lots were over flowing with cars. Bigfoot is very popular! Of course I took the bus.

This was on the banks of the Sandy River, flowing pristine and cold out of the heart of the Cascade Mountains. According to the friendly lady bus driver, it flows out of the Sandy Glacier on Mt. Hood, perhaps one of those glaciers Sam keeps worrying about melting. But prime habitat for Bigfoot!

The morning was cool, so a hot tea warmed me up. They were actually kind of short on food and refreshments. More money could be made in that area. From there the same bus, same driver, took me back straight here to the library. So convenient.

Double-A

Cooler with cloud cover.Be a nice bud day as the sun comes out at 2pm.Got a long letter from Sandy.(love letter) WOW. She likes Wisconsin.

My native state!

Her mother's house in on lake Michegan. She wants me to visit.?No way" Sunday is a long day.Bars are empty.I hate drinking and eating alone.Also the beach is no fun other than sailing.I now have made my boat to take Huntington Beach longest and biggest waves. All take pictures of the boat and crazy me.Bert

Put out a tip jar when they take pictures. Bigfoot was cleaning up yesterday on such tips!

Now sunny and 71F here in Gresham as 0f 2:15 PM. Wind NW at 5 mph. Humidity 54%. Still very cool for August.

Double-A

Old August 19th 19, 06:19 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Sunday, August 18, 2019 at 2:17:37 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
[...]

81 and sunny.I have to buy a Capt.hat.I like when boat and I make the news.That has not happened here in Calif.I am not going to the beach by myself anymore.I find I'm boring.bert
Old August 19th 19, 10:06 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Monday, August 19, 2019 at 10:19:44 AM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
[...]

That Captain's hat sounds like a good idea. Can you take people on rides? Is your boat a two seater?

A little warmer here, expecting a high of 80F. Now 74F as of 2 PM. Sun shining. Wind NW at 6 mph. Humidity 46%. Occasional rains have dampened the fire season this year. Rain could come again on Wednesday.

Double-A

Old August 20th 19, 10:05 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Sun through light clouds. 82F as of 2 PM. Wind SW at 6 mph. Humidity 39%.

Expecting rain and cooler again tomorrow.

Double-A

Old August 20th 19, 11:46 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Tuesday, August 20, 2019 at 2:05:15 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
Sun through light clouds. 82F as of 2 PM. Wind SW at 6 mph. Humidity 39%.

Expecting rain and cooler again tomorrow.

Double-A

Very nice sunny day.Just staying at the Senior Center.Playing pool.Hide a Bud in paper bag.Eating MSP chips. bert
Old August 21st 19, 10:44 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Tuesday, August 20, 2019 at 3:46:01 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Tuesday, August 20, 2019 at 2:05:15 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
Sun through light clouds. 82F as of 2 PM. Wind SW at 6 mph. Humidity 39%.

Expecting rain and cooler again tomorrow.

Double-A

Very nice sunny day.Just staying at the Senior Center.Playing pool.Hide a Bud in paper bag.Eating MSP chips. bert

90 sunny and warm sleeping.bert
Old August 22nd 19, 05:54 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Wednesday, August 21, 2019 at 2:44:53 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Tuesday, August 20, 2019 at 3:46:01 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Tuesday, August 20, 2019 at 2:05:15 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
Sun through light clouds. 82F as of 2 PM. Wind SW at 6 mph. Humidity 39%.

Expecting rain and cooler again tomorrow.

Double-A

Very nice sunny day.Just staying at the Senior Center.Playing pool.Hide a Bud in paper bag.Eating MSP chips. bert

90 sunny and warm sleeping.bert

No weather change.Hot and dry.Sparks will fly.Flying ants in my van.They don't bite.bert
Old August 22nd 19, 10:58 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Thursday, August 22, 2019 at 9:54:36 AM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Wednesday, August 21, 2019 at 2:44:53 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Tuesday, August 20, 2019 at 3:46:01 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Tuesday, August 20, 2019 at 2:05:15 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
Sun through light clouds. 82F as of 2 PM. Wind SW at 6 mph. Humidity 39%.

Expecting rain and cooler again tomorrow.

Double-A

Very nice sunny day.Just staying at the Senior Center.Playing pool.Hide a Bud in paper bag.Eating MSP chips. bert

90 sunny and warm sleeping.bert

No weather change.Hot and dry.Sparks will fly.Flying ants in my van.They don't bite.bert

Still cool here. 68F as of 2:45 PM here in Gresham. Cloudy but dry. Yesterday I needed an umbrella walking home after my lunch with Kim. Wind is NW at 4 mph. Humidity 51%. Was very humid last night.

Mice got into my kitchen utensil drawers and really make a mess! I keep the door open a lot to bring in the cool air this time of year, so it is hard to control the free ranging mice!

Double-A

Old August 23rd 19, 11:16 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Slightly warmer today. 76F as of 3:15 PM, but the Sun feels even warmer! Wind NW at 5 mph. Humidity 43%.

Double-A

Old August 24th 19, 08:23 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Friday, August 23, 2019 at 3:16:31 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
Slightly warmer today. 76F as of 3:15 PM, but the Sun feels even warmer! Wind NW at 5 mph. Humidity 43%.

Double-A

87 Sunny and getting warmer Spraying van for flying ants.Air-conditioning in van not good.Needs charging?? bert