CAUSE OF GLOBAL WARMING REVEALED -- Penn State May Win Nobel Prize

Old December 18th 06, 08:04 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

Default CAUSE OF GLOBAL WARMING REVEALED -- Penn State May Win Nobel Prize

Don't worry, Hagar, Al is such a frootloop that he'll never stop
spouting nonsense! Nonsense from birth to death, and beyond!

Saul Levy

On Thu, 14 Dec 2006 09:21:45 -0800, "Hagar" wrote:

"Saul Levy" wrote in message
.. .
What warmer Earth, BEERTbrain? Right before Thanksgiving, some
Florida cities set new RECORD LOW TEMPERATURES! It was COLD! Global
Warming is a total FRAUD! It's not been any warmer than usual here in
the great stinking desert either!

Saul Levy

Gee, Saul, you are so cruel ... you just burst Al "My Chads are Hanging"
Gore's bubble of obnoxia. Global Warming has become his main bag and the
only thing humorous Al has going for him anymore (well, not counting
Tiptoe-Through-the-Tulips Tipper).

Old December 18th 06, 08:05 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

Circles are cool?

Saul Levy

On 14 Dec 2006 09:59:42 -0800, "Double-A" wrote:

D-unit wrote:

Below is the Hubble Telescope's 2004 ultra view photo, one
that was taken of a totally blackened sky as seen through
an EIGHT-FOOT-STRAW. Result: galaxies upon galaxies
upon galaxies, meaning that our universe is far bigger than
we can even begin to fathom. And, remember, the view
would be almost similar every straw hole you turn to a
black patch in the sky -- using the Hubble, no less.

http://www.spacedaily.com/images/hub...-desk-1024.jpg

Is it possible that one of those galaxies *is* the Milky Way?

db

If it is, then we have a closed universe.

Notice how many of the galaxies seem to line up in strings or circles?
That has to mean something.

Double-A

Old December 18th 06, 08:08 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

It's a tiny little trend not caused by man. So much for 25 witless
years from you, BEERTbrain!

Saul Levy

On Thu, 14 Dec 2006 14:02:40 -0500, (G=EMC^2
Glazier) wrote:

Cactus Saul (witless wonder of the desert) Its a warming trend measured
over 25 years. Not what happened the last few days. Even you with so
little wit,must know that Bert

Old December 18th 06, 12:03 PM posted to alt.astronomy
nightbat[_1_]

nightbat wrote

Charles D. Bohne wrote:

On Mon, 18 Dec 2006 01:08:10 -0700, Saul Levy
wrote:

It's a tiny little trend not caused by man. So much for 25 witless
years from you, BEERTbrain!

Saul Levy

General Bohne

You do not read much, do you?

about 241,000 for Global warming +manmade
............................................!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

C.

nightbat

Clueless Saul is uninformed too much desert sand in his eyes.
Global warming even effecting the Space Station orbit per scientists.

See:
http://www.livescience.com/environme...tmosphere.html

Thanks for your report number One

cheers,
the nightbat
Old December 18th 06, 01:08 PM posted to alt.astronomy
nightbat[_1_]

nightbat wrote

Charles D. Bohne wrote:

On Mon, 18 Dec 2006 07:03:09 -0500, nightbat
wrote:

nightbat

Clueless Saul is uninformed too much desert sand in his eyes.
Global warming even effecting the Space Station orbit per scientists.

See:
http://www.livescience.com/environme...tmosphere.html

Thanks for your report number One

cheers,
the nightbat

General Bohne

Yes Sir! Thank you!
Very good link, Sir!

So sad that some of these Ko0kers do not just
twist and deny truth, but they are often very
ignorant themselves.

Hope you enjoy the Season, Sir! ;

C.

nightbat

Thank you General and here's wishing you the best holiday
season to you and yours too. You are hereby granted full 30 day pass
duty leave, you've earned it. Beginning 20th Dec. to 19th of Jan. enjoy.

cheers,
the nightbat
Old December 18th 06, 04:36 PM posted to alt.astronomy
honestjohn[_1_]

"Saul Levy" wrote in message

Don't worry, Hagar, Al is such a frootloop that he'll never stop
spouting nonsense! Nonsense from birth to death, and beyond!

Saul, I thought you didn't believe in a "beyond" !?!

WTF, over.

HJ

Old December 18th 06, 05:52 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Cactus Saul I really don't think you are as your posts show you to
be(dumb). You are just easily brain washed and take the rich oil men's
view Money over reality. Staying with astronomy and I know you have help
write papers on astronomy that you got credit for showing there was a
spacetime you can be proud of. Was it the hot Sun that damaged your
mind?. You know why Venus is so hot The Earth is now creating this same
condition,and you know that. Some of the Sun's heat has to be radiated
back into space. Its the heavy blanket of CO that is locking the heat
in. Once the 73% of Earth's ocean warm up higher than normal great
changes take place in its atmosphere.,and its icy surfaces. Cactus Saul
you can't say how cold Florida was last week. Nor can I tell you today
it might hit 85F in Orlando.and break a record. What you do have to see
is temperatures over a long spacetime.and it shows is "a warmer Earth".
Bert

Old December 18th 06, 07:15 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_1_]

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:
[...]

I wish I could get a little more of that global warming here right now.
It would sure help my heating bill!

Double-A

Old December 18th 06, 10:44 PM posted to alt.astronomy
honestjohn[_1_]

"Double-A" wrote in message
ups.com...

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:
[...]

Just curious why you keep living there?

It was 65-74 degrees sunny and dry, all last week here in the Ozarks. I
still have green grass in my lawn.

C.H.J.

Old December 18th 06, 11:20 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_1_]

honestjohn wrote:
"Double-A" wrote in message
ups.com...

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:
[...]

I guess it's that everything is relative, HJ.

It's a hell of a lot better here than the winters in Wisconsin where I
was born!

Double-A