Geometric DNA

Old March 24th 18, 09:37 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Gerald Kelleher

Default Geometric DNA

The structure does not originate with me hence my reluctance over the past 30 years to show it and especially among a hostile or uninterested bunch of people -

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Quasicrystal

The four angles of 36°, 72°, 108° and 144° connect multiple different areas of interest together and especially the two great elements of creation - beauty and efficiency of form.

Much like the complex dna structure is created out of basic chemicals, the more encompassing geometric equivalent covers both animate and inanimate forms and well known through the Phi proportion so while not recommending any particular website, the studies have been around for as long as humanity has much like astronomy.

https://www.goldennumber.net/category/phi-basics/

The issue of tiling patterns with the four angles is more direct as they translate into actual physical structures that are crystals rather than the misnomer of quasicrystals. As it turns out, the structure of the antecedent tiling patterns are more revealing than all the other structures of the phi proportion in terms of pointing towards a unity in creation where beauty and efficiency are present. It is not an attempt to wind creation back to a single event and geometry but rather to take note of the encompassing geometries which link the smallest physical structures to the largest astronomical events.

The more inspirational people declare "We behold that which we are, and we are that which we behold " or ' as above then so below' so irrespective as to whether people sense the direction of this insight, it makes creation more intimate in our journey through it.