Can a Rock Cloud be Detected 2.5 LYs from the Sun?

Old March 22nd 18, 10:58 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default Can a Rock Cloud be Detected 2.5 LYs from the Sun?

Answer is never.Oort can not be believed.Comets he knew nothing about.We now no they are dusty and very very dry.I alwas daughted Oort.I never liked dirty snowballs.Lets always stay with reality.Bert
Old March 23rd 18, 12:43 AM posted to alt.astronomy
palsing[_2_]

On Thursday, March 22, 2018 at 2:58:49 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
Answer is never.Oort can not be believed.Comets he knew nothing about.We now no they are dusty and very very dry.I alwas daughted Oort.I never liked dirty snowballs.Lets always stay with reality.Bert

OOPS...

https://www2.ifa.hawaii.edu/newslett...cfm?a=714&n=57
Old March 23rd 18, 01:05 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

"Herbert Glazier" "is never
and can not be believed as SwineBert knows nothing
and likes to be a dirty sow, that always stays with reality
whose "first thing that enters my mind when I wake up" is
that "I use Cocaine which is a wonder-drug for me". Bert
... and it makes me to obsessively advocate and pimp

https://tinyurl.com/Glazier-s-sexual-harassments as
http://tinyurl.com/The-Chosen-Graveyard-Vandal, given
that http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier-s-REAL-intent [1]
is very different from SwineBert's posted, phony
Sanctimony, (see Bert's filthy and criminal details inside [1].

"Why am I posting this, it's making me cry as it always does"
"I am all alone in my van and I am very depressed". Bert
"Why am I not loved by all. I am very depressed". Bert.
"Being Jewish I know this is so very true. O ya" -- Bert.

hmmm...snicker...chortle...ahahahAHAHA...ROTFL MAO

Old March 23rd 18, 08:47 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Thursday, March 22, 2018 at 4:43:08 PM UTC-7, palsing wrote:
On Thursday, March 22, 2018 at 2:58:49 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
Answer is never.Oort can not be believed.Comets he knew nothing about.We now no they are dusty and very very dry.I alwas daughted Oort.I never liked dirty snowballs.Lets always stay with reality.Bert

OOPS...

https://www2.ifa.hawaii.edu/newslett...cfm?a=714&n=57

Two rocks Hmmm and they came out of Oorts cloud 2.5 LYs from Earth.I say that is just more BS.I could say that all rocks came from Oort cloud just as well.Why not? why just oort? Bert
Old March 23rd 18, 11:59 PM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

"reber G=EMC^2 wrote & insisted to be the
http://tinyurl.com/The-Chosen-Graveyard-Vandal
& the proud jew pedophile
"Herbert Glazier" aka (jew pedophile Baruch
'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)" wrote
in message ...
On Sun, 18 Mar 2018 07:39:03 -0700, "fake vet Scatboi Colon La Edmund
J. Burke" wrote:

On 3/18/2018 5:46 AM, jew pedophile "Herbert Glazier" (jew pedophile
Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash) wrote:
On Sun, 18 Mar 2018 07:33:58 -0500, "David" wrote:

On Thu, 15 Mar 2018 06:16:30 -0700, "fake vet Scatboi Colon La Edmund
J. Burke" wrote:

Is there anybuddy else out there with whom I might discuss
Relativity?

Well, is there?

Yer moulie tranny 'Pleasance' got, a black hole...look in THERE,
Midnight!

LOLOK

Miss Recktum? You mammy be a black ho.
LOL

maybe I can rectify it

I doubt it. KKKoloon is an Afro-Eyetalian moulignan. Once a moulie
always a moulie!

there's meds

They haven't invented a med that will make a moulie white.

Pleasance loves it when I say "I'm only black below the belt, darling."

Both you and yer moulie tranny 'Pleasance' are black all over,
Midnight!

- -

Arizona."
- Klaun ****tinb'ricks (1940 - ), acknowledging that he lied

" My real name's McGill. The jew thing I just do for the homeboys.
They all want a pipe hitting member of the tribe, so to speak."
- Saul Goodman (Bob Odenkirk). "Better Call Saul" (2015)

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

ass?"
- Klaun ****tinb'ricks (1940 - ), bemoaning the depletion of jews

hmmm...snicker...chortle...ahahahAHAHA...ROTFL MAO

Old March 24th 18, 12:28 AM posted to alt.astronomy
palsing[_2_]

On Friday, March 23, 2018 at 12:47:33 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Thursday, March 22, 2018 at 4:43:08 PM UTC-7, palsing wrote:
On Thursday, March 22, 2018 at 2:58:49 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:

Answer is never.Oort can not be believed.Comets he knew nothing about.We now no they are dusty and very very dry.I alwas daughted Oort.I never liked dirty snowballs.Lets always stay with reality.Bert

OOPS...

https://www2.ifa.hawaii.edu/newslett...cfm?a=714&n=57

Two rocks Hmmm and they came out of Oorts cloud 2.5 LYs from Earth.I say that is just more BS.I could say that all rocks came from Oort cloud just as well.Why not? why just oort? Bert

OK, Bert, this article...

https://www.jpl.nasa.gov/edu/pdfs/ss_kuiperbelt.pdf

.... tells us that the Oort Cloud exists between 5,000 and 100,000 Astronomical Units (AU) from the Sun, and this calculator...

https://www.calculateme.com/astronom...ght-years/5000

.... tells us that 5,000 AU = 0.079 LY's and 100,000 AU = 1.58 LYs.

So, those 2 'rocks' came from as close as 1/10th of a light year... and NOT from 2.5 light years away.

Just because you don't believe something exists does not mean it doesn't exist. Any comet that has an orbit that goes out past Pluto, by definition, came from the Kuiper Belt/Oort Cloud complex.

I can provide many, many links in support of the existence of the Oort Cloud, how many can you provide that show it doesn't exist?

Talk is cheap. Produce actual facts.
Old March 24th 18, 08:14 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Friday, March 23, 2018 at 4:28:58 PM UTC-7, palsing wrote:
[...]

No facts that that cloud of ice water and rocks are out there.No reason for them to be captured by the Sun.Its all sci-fiction at best.Seeing is believing.Bert
Old March 24th 18, 10:08 PM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

"Herbert Glazier" wrote:
"Seeing is believing", said SwineBert cum PedoGlazier
who is the left-over facsimile of a *** Cigar-Store Indian**
called "Grayc-Loud", a Relic of the past, that no-one
wanted to buy, even after PedoBert got upgraded with
a **motor-mouth** that blathers:

"I park & bark in the dark. I'm of low wit & a stupid ****."
"I'll be buried-face-down for the echo of my words to fade away",

hmmm...snicker...chortle...ahahahAHAHA...ROTFL MAO

Old March 25th 18, 05:38 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Saturday, March 24, 2018 at 12:14:57 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
[...]

Best to think space between the stars has rocks hitting rocks at great speed.Even meteors.Bigger the rock the more force.The faster the speed more force.A glancing blow less force than head on.Uranus was hit so hard it got tilted almost 180.Bert
Old March 25th 18, 09:44 PM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

"PedoHerbert Glazier" wrote
that "A glancing blow on his head made SwineBert
**** so hard it got Glazier tilted almost 180".Bert