If America was not meant to be discovered...

Old March 20th 18, 09:20 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

Default If America was not meant to be discovered...

....why is the ocean there?

If man was not meant to fly...

....why is the sky there?

If man was not meant to explore and colonize distant worlds and galaxies...

....why is the universe there?

Old March 21st 18, 09:15 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Whisper[_2_]

On 21/03/2018 7:20 AM, Mark Earnest wrote:
...why is the ocean there?

Where else would it go?

---
http://www.avg.com

Old March 21st 18, 08:05 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

If man was not meant to explore and colonize distant worlds and galaxies...

...why is the universe there?

Just because things are there, doesn't mean we'll be visiting !

Fastest spacecraft so far, is slower than light speed by a factor of
over 30,000 ! But even at light speed, travel to the nearest next
galaxy would take 2.5 milliom years ( one way ) ! That's 2500
MILLENNIA ! So the fastest spacecraft would take 75 million millennia
to get even to nearet galaxy Andromeda !

To put things in perspective, only a measly 2 millennia ago, was the
start of the Roman empire !

Note that according to Einstein's relativities and confirmed by all
observations, there is the ultimate speed limit of light speed on
everything.
Old March 24th 18, 12:39 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

Mark Earnest wrote:
...why is the ocean there?

GRAVITY

If man was not meant to fly...

...why is the sky there?

BIRDS

If man was not meant to explore and colonize distant worlds and
galaxies...

...why is the universe there?

EMPTY SPACE BETWEEN MATTER BLOBS

Old March 30th 18, 03:06 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Tuesday, March 20, 2018 at 1:20:06 PM UTC-7, Mark Earnest wrote:
...why is the ocean there?

If man was not meant to fly...

...why is the sky there?

If man was not meant to explore and colonize distant worlds and galaxies...

...why is the universe there?

Universe is there to create life so it can see itself.Get the picture Bert
Old March 30th 18, 03:29 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

___"reber wrote:
"Universe is there to create low-life like Glazier, so it
can see how "I park & bark in the dark. I'm of low wit &
a stupid ****." Bert. ... But "I don't get the picture". Bert

"Why am I posting this, it's making me cry as it always does"

______ "Why am I not loved by all?". Bert.

hmmm...snicker...chortle...ahahahAHAHA...ROTFL MAO