Man's Never Going Anywhare !

Old February 11th 18, 01:59 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

Default Man's Never Going Anywhare !

"Notroll2016" wrote in message news
"Hägar" wrote in message

wrote in message ...

At least never outside the solar system. Nothing ever exceedes light
speed, and practical space travel is very likely to be far FAR slower.
The light speed limit is confirmed by Einstein's relativities.
Absolutely nothing has ever been observed to go faster. Fastest
spacecraft so far is slower by a factor on the order of 30,000 !
Travel to the very nearest star would take way over
100,000 Millennia ! Remember, only a measly 2 Millennia ago will take
you back to the start of the Roman empire ! Get real !

*** I can't agree or disagree with you. However, the trip which
a mere 500 or so years ago took Columbus 5 weeks, can now be
made by the SR-7 or an F-15 in a mere 1.5 hours.
Never underestimate human ingenuity and the drive to explore ...

***But some things never change. 500 years ago people had to **** in a
bucket or a hole in the ground. Just like you do today.

and then a bunch of incestuous hillbillies invented the

one-holer and the deuced have been dropping into the
abyss ever since ... you must be ever soooo proud, Trollster ...

Old February 11th 18, 02:03 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Double-A" wrote in message

On Saturday, February 10, 2018 at 9:08:57 AM UTC-8, Hägar wrote:
wrote in message ...

At least never outside the solar system. Nothing ever exceedes light
speed, and practical space travel is very likely to be far FAR slower.
The light speed limit is confirmed by Einstein's relativities.
Absolutely nothing has ever been observed to go faster. Fastest
spacecraft so far is slower by a factor on the order of 30,000 !
Travel to the very nearest star would take way over
100,000 Millennia ! Remember, only a measly 2 Millennia ago will take
you back to the start of the Roman empire ! Get real !

*** I can't agree or disagree with you. However, the trip which
a mere 500 or so years ago took Columbus 5 weeks, can now be
made by the SR-7 or an F-15 in a mere 1.5 hours.
Never underestimate human ingenuity and the drive to explore ...

More like 9 weeks for Columbus.

Double-A

*** the original quest for the "India Passage" probably took 9 weeks,
but once they figured out that India was still half a World away and
that thay actually discovered America and remembered how to get
back and forth, it was cut down to 5 weeks ... depending which way
the wind was blowing, as it were ...
PS: noTroll also is still blowing ... the Deliverance reenactment gang
just loves him, the old tube steak muncher ...

Old March 11th 18, 10:12 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

wrote in message ...

At least never outside the solar system. Nothing ever exceedes light
speed, and practical space travel is very likely to be far FAR slower.
The light speed limit is confirmed by Einstein's relativities.
Absolutely nothing has ever been observed to go faster. Fastest
spacecraft so far is slower by a factor on the order of 30,000 !
Travel to the very nearest star would take way over
100,000 Millennia ! Remember, only a measly 2 Millennia ago will take
you back to the start of the Roman empire ! Get real !

*** I can't agree or disagree with you. However, the trip which
a mere 500 or so years ago took Columbus 5 weeks, can now be
made by the SR-7 or an F-15 in a mere 1.5 hours.
Never underestimate human ingenuity and the drive to explore ...

More like 9 weeks for Columbus.

Double-A

Columbus was all con.The two captains on the the two ships did fishing for years on the Great Banks.They brought back to Portugal cod and Maine lobsters.That is the reason Columbus had them.They new the wind currents.They are famous because they not columbus were first. Also the Vikings traveld Maine all they down to Massacusetts and R.I. History is not always true.It has an ego,and sime bigoty Hmmm Bert
Old March 11th 18, 11:38 PM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

Hatemonger "Swinebert Glazier"
wrote:
"History is not always true.It has an ego,and sime bigoty Hmmm"
"What Trump needs, as I type, is a bullet in back of the head,
Thats a given" said Bert

In Glazier's hate-mongering post above, Bert makes it
clear why Glazier is jealous, envious & hates Trump, since

Bert is a homeless bum, a vagrant and a pauper who lives
in an old van, with a bucket that Bert ****s into and with
which Glazier has conversations with, about SwineBert's
continuation and promotion of "bagal"-Glazier's perverted
https://tinyurl.com/Glazier-s-sexual-harassments

BUT Trump does none of that...

OTOH Glazier is just a loudly oinking "bagal"-pig,
and http://tinyurl.com/The-Chosen-Graveyard-Vandal
who wont accept that...

Trump will be on Mt. Rushmore, to be revered of millennia.
Bert will be in his Pail of ****, until he gets -buried-face-down.

Trump is to politics what Steve Jobs was for the i-phone.
Glazier is to a.a. what Bert ****s into that Bucket of his.

hmmm...snicker...chortle...ahahahAHAHA...ROTFL MAO

Old March 24th 18, 08:31 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

wrote in message ...

[...]

In time man wll have the know how for deep space,but also clever,and that tels him to stay home make love and drink Bud. Watch the probes on TV that are showing what out there as far as 850 LYs Bert
Old March 24th 18, 09:51 PM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

"Herbert Glazier" wrote:
"In time Bert will have the know how to stay home
and drink Bud". "you see the overall picture" when you
look at
"My bar tab for Bud Light that broke all records". Bert
"I use Cocaine which is a wonder-drug for me". Bert
"I park & bark in the dark. I'm of low wit & a stupid ****."

"Being Jewish I know this is so very true. O ya" -- Bert.
"Why am I posting this, it's making me cry as it always does"

hmmm...snicker...chortle...ahahahAHAHA...ROTFL MAO

Old March 27th 18, 11:29 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

wrote in message ...

[...]

The Vikings wrote it all down in the sagas of Leif Erickson and Eric the Red. Columbus had probably read the book and looked at their map!

Double-A

Old March 28th 18, 03:47 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

wrote in message ...

[...]

Also Columbus brought back no Gold.No Maine lobster.No spices He was a loser and ended up in jail.He also was found out to e a Jew,and Jews in Spain were running for their lives.(Inqusition) Bert
Old March 28th 18, 07:40 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

___"reber wrote:
"Being Jewish I know this is so very true. O ya" -- Bert.

"Why am I posting this, it's making me cry as it always does"

______ "Why am I not loved by all?". Bert.

hmmm...snicker...chortle...ahahahAHAHA...ROTFL MAO
Old March 29th 18, 12:40 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

wrote in message ... .

[...]

Read an Italian movie company was going to do a true life history on Columbus.First they went to the town he was born,and there they found out he has a Jew.Thus they dropped making this movie.Bigoty is man's biggest fault.It will never end.Fact is brown eye people hate blue eye.This proves it does not take much to be a bigote.Even Gods are te biggest bigotes.When bigoty ends the world(H-Bombs) It will be done in thename of God.Keep in mind (9/11 ) had a word of Allah Bert