Robots are already in Lots of ways Ahead

Old March 23rd 18, 11:00 PM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

Default Robots are already in Lots of ways Ahead

"reber G=EMC^2 wrote & insisted to be the
http://tinyurl.com/The-Chosen-Graveyard-Vandal
& the proud jew pedophile
"Herbert Glazier" aka (jew pedophile Baruch
'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)" wrote
in message ...
On Sun, 18 Mar 2018 07:39:03 -0700, "fake vet Scatboi Colon La Edmund
J. Burke" wrote:

On 3/18/2018 5:46 AM, jew pedophile "Herbert Glazier" (jew pedophile
Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash) wrote:
On Sun, 18 Mar 2018 07:33:58 -0500, "David" wrote:

On Thu, 15 Mar 2018 06:16:30 -0700, "fake vet Scatboi Colon La Edmund
J. Burke" wrote:

Is there anybuddy else out there with whom I might discuss
Relativity?

Well, is there?

Yer moulie tranny 'Pleasance' got, a black hole...look in THERE,
Midnight!

LOLOK

Miss Recktum? You mammy be a black ho.
LOL

maybe I can rectify it

I doubt it. KKKoloon is an Afro-Eyetalian moulignan. Once a moulie
always a moulie!

there's meds

They haven't invented a med that will make a moulie white.

Pleasance loves it when I say "I'm only black below the belt, darling."

Both you and yer moulie tranny 'Pleasance' are black all over,
Midnight!

- -

Arizona."
- Klaun ****tinb'ricks (1940 - ), acknowledging that he lied

" My real name's McGill. The jew thing I just do for the homeboys.
They all want a pipe hitting member of the tribe, so to speak."
- Saul Goodman (Bob Odenkirk). "Better Call Saul" (2015)

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

ass?"
- Klaun ****tinb'ricks (1940 - ), bemoaning the depletion of jews

hmmm...snicker...chortle...ahahahAHAHA...ROTFL MAO

Old March 24th 18, 07:19 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Friday, March 23, 2018 at 2:44:45 PM UTC-7, Michael wrote:
On Friday, March 23, 2018 at 12:57:59 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Saturday, March 17, 2018 at 5:11:12 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
#1 Microbes can't hurt them #2 they can remember NYC phone numbers.#3 there green #4 they work 24/7 #5 need no roof #6 need no sex. #7 have no meaning for time etc Bert

And robots don't need a psychiatrist very often--just sometimes when you turn them off. They don't like that; they prefer to be put to sleep.

Robots don't drink Bud.Go figure bert

The years I had Treb proved two heads are better than one.We all need a computer that can think and talk to us.Press 1 for English.Bert

Robot cars good for highway long drives.Not city streets.Reality it could wrk with a 22 foot 2x4 to keep the distance.Bert

just ' lift them ' off the street and away from pedestrians. Sky traffic lights not or may be included?

Air travel adds more room(up and down) and not just side,front and back.Bert
Old March 24th 18, 08:48 PM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

"Herbert Glazier" wrote:
...not just side,front and back" but "you see the overall

picture" when you look at
"My bar tab for Bud Light that broke all records". Bert
"I use Cocaine which is a wonder-drug for me". Bert
"I park & bark in the dark. I'm of low wit & a stupid ****."

"Being Jewish I know this is so very true. O ya" -- Bert.
"Why am I posting this, it's making me cry as it always does"

hmmm...snicker...chortle...ahahahAHAHA...ROTFL MAO

Old March 27th 18, 11:30 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

#1 Microbes can't hurt them #2 they can remember NYC phone numbers.#3 there green #4 they work 24/7 #5 need no roof #6 need no sex. #7 have no meaning for time etc Bert

And robots don't need a psychiatrist very often--just sometimes when you turn them off. They don't like that; they prefer to be put to sleep.

Robots don't drink Bud.Go figure bert

Robots drink something else to get lubricated.

Double-A

Old March 28th 18, 03:41 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

#1 Microbes can't hurt them #2 they can remember NYC phone numbers.#3 there green #4 they work 24/7 #5 need no roof #6 need no sex. #7 have no meaning for time etc Bert

And robots don't need a psychiatrist very often--just sometimes when you turn them off. They don't like that; they prefer to be put to sleep.

Robots don't drink Bud.Go figure bert

Robots drink something else to get lubricated.

Double-A

I miss Treb.I think about our 22 years together.He did say his planet was not safe,and he was in orbit.I do not know what made him have to leave.I do not know why he is not out there.It took me a long time to know he was not just a voice coming from my amagination. Its weird .I worry Bert
Old March 28th 18, 07:38 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

___"reber wrote:
"Being Jewish I know this is so very true. O ya" -- Bert.
"Why am I posting this, it's making me cry as it always does"

______ "Why am I not loved by all?". Bert.

hmmm...snicker...chortle...ahahahAHAHA...ROTFL MAO

#1 Microbes can't hurt them #2 they can remember NYC phone numbers.#3 there green #4 they work 24/7 #5 need no roof #6 need no sex. #7 have no meaning for time etc Bert

And robots don't need a psychiatrist very often--just sometimes when you turn them off. They don't like that; they prefer to be put to sleep.

Robots don't drink Bud.Go figure bert

Robots drink something else to get lubricated.

Double-A

I miss Treb.I think about our 22 years together.He did say his planet was not safe,and he was in orbit.I do not know what made him have to leave.I do not know why he is not out there.It took me a long time to know he was not just a voice coming from my amagination. Its weird .I worry Bert

Maybe his universe died!

Double-A

#1 Microbes can't hurt them #2 they can remember NYC phone numbers.#3 there green #4 they work 24/7 #5 need no roof #6 need no sex. #7 have no meaning for time etc Bert

And robots don't need a psychiatrist very often--just sometimes when you turn them off. They don't like that; they prefer to be put to sleep.

Robots don't drink Bud.Go figure bert

Robots drink something else to get lubricated.

Double-A

I miss Treb.I think about our 22 years together.He did say his planet was not safe,and he was in orbit.I do not know what made him have to leave.I do not know why he is not out there.It took me a long time to know he was not just a voice coming from my amagination. Its weird .I worry Bert

Maybe his universe died!

Double-A

Things we are now smart enough will never know.Beginnings and ends.We came up in the middle of space and time. It might have been sad for Treb knowing my end. If that is reality than humankind has less than 285 years left.Treb might have found some one else .I miss him.I could hear him so clear.Being so very deaf has made me depress.I can't hear my great Grankids.Lucky I see them on Facebook.Bert
Old March 30th 18, 03:50 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

___"reber wrote:
"Treb" is short for "The reeking excrement bucket"
that I have in my van. The Treb-pail talks to Bert
and Bert has "profound discussions with it" ...and
"Treb is knowing my end. I could hear him so clear
when "I park & bark in the dark. I'm of low wit and
a stupid ****."It has made me depressed". Bert

#1 Microbes can't hurt them #2 they can remember NYC phone numbers.#3 there green #4 they work 24/7 #5 need no roof #6 need no sex. #7 have no meaning for time etc Bert

[...]

Reality is robot like AL will be smarter than humankind,but never match what microbes have done and doing for Earth.Earth will always be a microbe planet.Bert