Typical Americans Like You

Old March 15th 04, 04:11 AM
Clifton Womack

Default Typical Americans Like You

Min: What purpose does it serve for you, to identify yourself, as an
expert astronomer? I would not ask you, whether or not, the sun is going
to rise, in the morning. If I want any legitimate astronomical info,
besides what is in my own voluminous material, I am going to ask a real,
professional astronomer, and not a brain dead, a.d.d. afflicted, pseudo
intellect, like yourself. So why dont you clean the yak feces off of
your self, and chomp on your bowl of rice, and leave other posters alone
in these ngs? May the stench, of a thousand gallons of putrid, camels,
urine, pervade your nostrils forever.