LIsa LIsa....

Old April 11th 07, 02:19 AM posted to sci.space.policy
Borderline

Default LIsa LIsa....

http://www.kvue.com/news/state/stori...b.c80e9a6.html

Things seem to be "evolving" in the Nowak episode...

Robert

Old April 11th 07, 06:44 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Pat Flannery

Borderline wrote:
http://www.kvue.com/news/state/stori...b.c80e9a6.html

Things seem to be "evolving" in the Nowak episode...

You just couldn't make this whole thing up, could you?
Was Nowak there to kidnap and kill her rival...or steal here for herself?
strapping Nowak into the Shuttle seat before launch, and looking at her
smiling face as she whispers "tighter...tighter...pull the straps
tighter...I've been naughty...I've gone pee-pee in my pressure suit.
Would YOU like to go pee-pee in my pressure suit too? I've been very
naughty...I DESERVE to have your pee-pee on me. 'Barbarella' ...that's
the safety word, I haven't said the safety word, have I?
Tighter...tighter...." :-D

Pat
Old April 12th 07, 03:32 AM posted to sci.space.policy
Borderline

On Apr 11, 12:44 pm, Pat Flannery wrote:
Borderline wrote:
http://www.kvue.com/news/state/stori...vidence-cb.c80...

Things seem to be "evolving" in the Nowak episode...

You just couldn't make this whole thing up, could you?
Was Nowak there to kidnap and kill her rival...or steal here for herself?
strapping Nowak into the Shuttle seat before launch, and looking at her
smiling face as she whispers "tighter...tighter...pull the straps
tighter...I've been naughty...I've gone pee-pee in my pressure suit.
Would YOU like to go pee-pee in my pressure suit too? I've been very
naughty...I DESERVE to have your pee-pee on me. 'Barbarella' ...that's
the safety word, I haven't said the safety word, have I?
Tighter...tighter...." :-D

Pat

well yeah....as a friend of mine said "Maybe being handcuffed for the
hearings wasnt all that bad...." lol

I will be fascinated to see what the "pills" are...if they are any
form of sedation or "date rape" stuff then Lisa Marie is done...as it
is I think that she ought to enjoy her time at Corpus because she is
about to change uniforms...

The odd thing is that this is not completly unexpected. Women have
"mid life" crisis as well as guys do and the "gossip" Mill at home is
that she was having a big time one starting with the birth of her two
daugthers. The odd thing is that on the outside she and her
"seperated" husband were viewed as having one of the "model"
relationships...

but astronauts are people as well and I have a feeling that this is
going to get stranger before it gets less...

should make the CourtTv coverage something "entertaining"...

Robert

Old April 20th 07, 01:36 AM posted to sci.space.policy
ruthie

Women have "mid life" crisis as well as guys do and the "gossip" Mill
at home is
that she was having a big time one starting with the birth of her two
daugthers.
but astronauts are people as well and I have a feeling that this is
going to get stranger before it gets less...

should make the CourtTv coverage something "entertaining"...

Robert- Hide quoted text -

This is like a plot in a Carl Hiaasen novel, without the witty
narrative and colorful dialog.

Lisa Nowak seems more like a calculating Hiassen-type criminal than
any woman I've ever known in a mid-life crisis. Yes, women do have
mid-life crises but we make major changes in our own lives - like
career changes and relationship changes - we don't plot to take the
lives of others, and I do believe that was what Lisa intended.
Whatever made her carry out her attack on Shipman, it wasn't anything
that motivates ordinary, law-abiding women.

As if there wasn't already a preponderance of evidence against her,
there's so much new material in the recent document release I don't
know where to begin. I'm not talking about the bondage photos -
that's just a sideshow. Just for starters, the evidence that this
woman meticulously planned the attack on Shipman dates back to the
week Oefelein first told her about Shipman. In the Affidavit for
Search Warrant it's stated that the maps, etc. were printed from the
internet between Jan. 12 and Jan. 30, meaning Lisa began hatching her
plan a full 3 weeks before implementing it (Aff. at p. 2). January 12
is the Friday of the second week in January, the week Oefelein says he
told her he wanted to pursue "an exclusive relationship with
Colleen" (Oefelein Stmt., p. 5). In other words, she didn't waste any
time formulating a plan. It seems to me that she didn't "snap", she
plotted - all the while appearing to be "accepting of it".

I could keep going ... the pills ... the handwritten notes ... the detailed
lists ... the longitude and latitude of Shipman's house ... knife belt
holder ... the silver key ... the British currency ... the sneakers (8-9) ...
the extra night on the road (so much for the diaper-saving-time-
theory) ... this case is intriguing on so many levels. I agree, it's
only going to get more interesting and the trial - if there is one -
will be "must see" TV.

LIGO and LISA TMA[_2_] Amateur Astronomy 3 February 24th 07 03:11 PM
Lisa Nowak: The Story Placed in Context Davoud[_1_] Amateur Astronomy 5 February 16th 07 02:11 PM
Lisa Nowak is cute J Space Shuttle 16 August 5th 06 02:58 PM
Lisa Glukhovsky's method? Hop David Science 0 June 14th 04 03:59 AM