Fl. Meteorologist Reporting

Old August 16th 06, 02:07 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default Fl. Meteorologist Reporting

Very strange Summer. Not just no hurricanes,but no wind,rain,or
lightning. Hottest Summer on record so far. Fires starting
spontaneously in grassy fields. Can't water the grass. Electricity
dimmed,so there can be enough to go around. No birds to eat gator eggs
so their population is exploding. Twice as many licenses made available.
Cost $272 and you can kill two gators. Skin and meat on average brings
in $1200. My sailing lake Toho has hundreds of gators. Air-boats will
be shooting gators,and as they lay in the Sun they are sitting ducks.
Well that's life,and weather today in Florida. Good reason for some
extra Bud light Could add New Orleans could get hit by lots of rain
today according to the Gulf weather map. Tornadoes could be around the
Texas area as well Bert

Old August 16th 06, 04:30 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Warhol[_1_]

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:
Very strange Summer. Not just no hurricanes,but no wind,rain,or
lightning. Hottest Summer on record so far. Fires starting
spontaneously in grassy fields. Can't water the grass. Electricity
dimmed,so there can be enough to go around. No birds to eat gator eggs
so their population is exploding. Twice as many licenses made available.
Cost $272 and you can kill two gators. Skin and meat on average brings
in $1200. My sailing lake Toho has hundreds of gators. Air-boats will
be shooting gators,and as they lay in the Sun they are sitting ducks.
Well that's life,and weather today in Florida. Good reason for some
extra Bud light Could add New Orleans could get hit by lots of rain
today according to the Gulf weather map. Tornadoes could be around the
Texas area as well Bert

..... everything going according to the plans.... be carefull with the
gators... they too are at War with man

Prophecies for this Summer were not good

In the year when Saturn and Mars are equally fiery,
The air is very dry, a long comet:
From hidden fires a great place burns with heat,

Little rain, hot wind, wars and raids.

This is that year! Mars (symbolic God of War) joins Saturn (symbolic
God of Karmic comeupance) in the fire sign Leo from 4 June through 22
July. This is the first of two time windows for war this year. The "air
is very dry" because of the droughts of global warming, and because it
is a war unleashed in the brutal summer months of the Mideast. "Hidden
fires" is often a metaphor Nostradamus uses to hint at future doom
scenarios, "hidden" plagues of radiation?, nuclear reactors? Perhaps as
soon as this summer, the "hidden" fires will soon burn with the "long
comet" is the vision of 16th-century prophecie

When Mars and Saturn are equally fiery the summer of 2006 may give
birth to a new kind of world war under the skies desiccated and
globally warming...

The Pale Prophet told us...

Jesus~Sananda

'Know that for 5 full cycles of the Dawn Star (according to
the Mayan calendar in the Mayan year 2012) the rule of the warlike
strangers would grow into greater and greater orgies of death...and
destruction.

'Remember well what I have taught you and return not to the ways
of the serpent and the sacrificers, to the eating of flesh and the
drinking of blood. This path will lead only unto the final destruction.
Know that the end time will come in 5 full cycles of the Dawn Star, for
the cosmos is eternal and never fails... for five is the number of the
Earth being 8

8 (8 pointed Star) and 5 (5 pointed star of man) is is 13. And
a sacred number in understanding the system of our predictions and
level in the Cycle of Cvilizations, . 13, 26, 52, etc. The difference
between 8 and 13 is 5 which is the number of these children of
destruction.

He goes on to say in the ancient codice.

`"When they have polluted the Earth to such an extent that the number
of Earth becomes as 13 then in that moment the destroyers shall be no
more, the dream shall alter as Hu Nab Ku (Our father in heaven) has a
plan a great plan and that cannot be altered.

" There shall be a shifting, a great shaking and all things shall
be touched, even the stones, and in a moment there shall be a newness
in a great swelling of light that will fill the heavens and block out
even the light of our own sun in its brightness...and the worlds shall
split as will the heavens... in a moment. And in that moment you shall
be where your heart is for time as we have known it shall be no
more.."...

From Days of Destiny ...

Old August 16th 06, 04:42 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_1_]

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:
Very strange Summer. Not just no hurricanes,but no wind,rain,or
lightning. Hottest Summer on record so far. Fires starting
spontaneously in grassy fields.

Wildfires are out of control here in Oregon too, even around Mt. Hood!

Can't water the grass. Electricity
dimmed,so there can be enough to go around. No birds to eat gator eggs
so their population is exploding. Twice as many licenses made available.
Cost $272 and you can kill two gators. Skin and meat on average brings
in $1200.

I see a new career for you, Bert: alllegator skinner! Go out and put
that magnum of yours to practical use.

My sailing lake Toho has hundreds of gators. Air-boats will
be shooting gators,and as they lay in the Sun they are sitting ducks.
Well that's life,and weather today in Florida. Good reason for some
extra Bud light Could add New Orleans could get hit by lots of rain
today according to the Gulf weather map. Tornadoes could be around the
Texas area as well Bert

Don't drink too much Bud Lite while shooting. You saw what happened
when Cheney went out to shoot up the corn field after chugging a beer!

Double-A

Old August 16th 06, 06:26 PM posted to alt.astronomy
nightbat[_1_]

nightbat wrote

Double-A wrote:

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:

Very strange Summer. Not just no hurricanes,but no wind,rain,or
lightning. Hottest Summer on record so far. Fires starting
spontaneously in grassy fields.

Wildfires are out of control here in Oregon too, even around Mt. Hood!

Can't water the grass. Electricity
dimmed,so there can be enough to go around. No birds to eat gator eggs
so their population is exploding. Twice as many licenses made available.
Cost $272 and you can kill two gators. Skin and meat on average brings
in $1200.

Commander Double-A
I see a new career for you, Bert: alllegator skinner! Go out and put
that magnum of yours to practical use.

Officer Bert
My sailing lake Toho has hundreds of gators. Air-boats will
be shooting gators,and as they lay in the Sun they are sitting ducks.
Well that's life,and weather today in Florida. Good reason for some
extra Bud light Could add New Orleans could get hit by lots of rain
today according to the Gulf weather map. Tornadoes could be around the
Texas area as well Bert

Commander Double-A
Don't drink too much Bud Lite while shooting. You saw what happened
when Cheney went out to shoot up the corn field after chugging a beer!

Double-A

nightbat

We Earth Science Team Officers have been indicating the planet
has been acting very strangely for years but just until recently have
many started to take notice except of course our desert Saul. Thanks for
your reports Officers keep up the good work. In the news last week some
folks were swept away down in Florida by rip tide while wading in only
knee high water at the beach, what's happening, oh mercy!

carry on,
the nightbat
Old August 16th 06, 07:13 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_1_]

nightbat wrote:
nightbat wrote

Double-A wrote:

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:

[...]

Yes, and Bert is finding himself knee-high in Florida gators!

Oh the humanity!

Double-A

Old August 16th 06, 07:35 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Warhol[_1_]

Double-A wrote:
nightbat wrote:
nightbat wrote

Double-A wrote:

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:

[...]

Just look at it this way; it demonstrates a lack of prejudice. We have
capital punishment for people AND alligators! Keeps it fair...no
leniency for lizardly criminals.

For Kevin Garvey, a trapper and the owner of Nuisance Wildlife Control,
finding the gator was personal.

He often patrols the canal, between Markham County Park and Florida 84,
and he knows most of the gators that frequent it. When Jimenez's
dismembered body was found Wednesday by construction workers, he knew
he would have to find this new gator before it could kill again.

"I didn't want anything like this to happen in my territory," he said.
"The pressure's been on me."

alligators farms ring any bell.... Perhaps people shouldn't live in
areas were there are a lot of alligators. And if they chose to do so,
they shouldn't blame the alligators for occasional deadly encounters.

or if I was a jew I would gater gators and ship them to Pisrael - Which
they could have put it in Dead Sea to scare the Native Muslims and
Christians...

Recently a 13 foot python swallowed a fully grown alligator whole in
Florida.

As the alligator died it ripped open the pythons gut with its paws.

A number of engagements had occured leading up to this particular
incident with the alligator winning the first encounter and the other
two conflagrations ending in draws.

Old August 16th 06, 10:38 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Double-A I could not shoot even an ugly gator basking in the Sun. I
could not step on Big Moe for the same reason. Let the people do the
killing,and skinning. The only animals I have ever killed are fish,and
Maine lobster. I don't like the idea of people eating octopus,and
neither does Moby bert

Florida meteorologist Reporting G=EMC^2 Glazier Misc 0 September 5th 05 09:12 PM
... reporting in ~ ! * Twittering One Misc 4 March 31st 05 04:08 PM
Fireball reporting Ed Majden Research 0 March 30th 05 09:59 AM
AP is reporting a mystery air pressure drop on ISS JimO Space Station 8 January 11th 04 10:00 PM
Reporting Internet Harrassment aero_engineer Space Shuttle 4 November 24th 03 12:10 AM