Lisa Nowak is cute

Old July 14th 06, 04:23 AM posted to sci.space.shuttle
J[_1_]

Default Lisa Nowak is cute

There, I said it. Lisa is a such a cutie. She has a nice smile and her
pony tail is so cute in zero-g...

She is hereby awarded Miss NASA 2006. Congrats. Because this is what the
STS is all about: orbital beauty pageants.

Miss Mission Control probably goes to Julie Payette.

Other possible categories: Miss KSC, Miss Endeavour, Miss Ice Team, Miss
SSME. Oops that last one made no sense.

Old July 14th 06, 05:18 AM posted to sci.space.shuttle
Damon Hill[_1_]

"J" wrote in :

There, I said it. Lisa is a such a cutie. She has a nice smile and
her pony tail is so cute in zero-g...

She is hereby awarded Miss NASA 2006. Congrats. Because this is what
the STS is all about: orbital beauty pageants.

Miss Mission Control probably goes to Julie Payette.

Other possible categories: Miss KSC, Miss Endeavour, Miss Ice Team,
Miss SSME. Oops that last one made no sense.

I dunno, I never met a rocketgirl I didn't like...

--Damon

Old July 14th 06, 02:49 PM posted to sci.space.shuttle
J[_1_]

"nmp" wrote in message
news
Op Thu, 13 Jul 2006 23:23:03 -0400, schreef J:

Other possible categories: Miss KSC, Miss Endeavour, Miss Ice Team, Miss
SSME. Oops that last one made no sense.

Could be pretty, hard to see because she is looking down:

http://www-pao.ksc.nasa.gov/kscpao/images/large/05pd2207.jpg

Ok, seen enough. Miss SSME isn't so nonsensical after all! I also crown
her Miss OPF.

Old July 14th 06, 03:31 PM posted to sci.space.shuttle
Craig Fink

On Fri, 14 Jul 2006 09:49:23 -0400, J wrote:

"nmp" wrote in message
news
Op Thu, 13 Jul 2006 23:23:03 -0400, schreef J:

Other possible categories: Miss KSC, Miss Endeavour, Miss Ice Team, Miss
SSME. Oops that last one made no sense.

Could be pretty, hard to see because she is looking down:

http://www-pao.ksc.nasa.gov/kscpao/images/large/05pd2207.jpg

Ok, seen enough. Miss SSME isn't so nonsensical after all! I also crown
her Miss OPF.

Humm, who's taking notes?
http://spaceflight.nasa.gov/gallery/...2005e02424.jpg
Nice Hawaiian Shirts, no ties here either.

--
Craig Fink
Courtesy E-Mail Welcome @
Old July 14th 06, 04:05 PM posted to sci.space.shuttle
Craig Fink

"nmp" wrote in message
news
Op Thu, 13 Jul 2006 23:23:03 -0400, schreef J:

Other possible categories: Miss KSC, Miss Endeavour, Miss Ice Team, Miss
SSME. Oops that last one made no sense.

Could be pretty, hard to see because she is looking down:

http://www-pao.ksc.nasa.gov/kscpao/images/large/05pd2207.jpg

Ok, seen enough. Miss SSME isn't so nonsensical after all! I also crown
her Miss OPF.

Humm, who's taking notes?
http://spaceflight.nasa.gov/gallery/...2005e02424.jpg
Nice Hawaiian Shirts, no ties here either.

More mission pics,

Hey, watch where your putting your hands!
http://spaceflight.nasa.gov/gallery/...2005e29637.jpg

Very studious, often with pen in hand.
http://spaceflight.nasa.gov/gallery/...s121e05532.jpg
http://spaceflight.nasa.gov/gallery/...s121e05907.jpg

Or, a book.
http://spaceflight.nasa.gov/gallery/...s121e05401.jpg
http://spaceflight.nasa.gov/gallery/...2005e29728.jpg
http://spaceflight.nasa.gov/gallery/...2005e29734.jpg
http://spaceflight.nasa.gov/gallery/...s121e05902.jpg

What, you got a date?
http://spaceflight.nasa.gov/gallery/...s121e06500.jpg
http://spaceflight.nasa.gov/gallery/...s121e06509.jpg

Lucky guy,
http://spaceflight.nasa.gov/gallery/...s121e06134.jpg

Alas, no, look at that rock on her hand,
http://spaceflight.nasa.gov/gallery/...2005e46650.jpg

--
Craig Fink
Courtesy E-Mail Welcome @
Old July 14th 06, 05:13 PM posted to sci.space.shuttle
Joe Bloggs

On Thu, 13 Jul 2006 23:23:03 -0400, "J" wrote:

There, I said it. Lisa is a such a cutie. She has a nice smile and her
pony tail is so cute in zero-g...

She is hereby awarded Miss NASA 2006. Congrats. Because this is what the
STS is all about: orbital beauty pageants.

Miss Mission Control probably goes to Julie Payette.

Other possible categories: Miss KSC, Miss Endeavour, Miss Ice Team, Miss
SSME. Oops that last one made no sense.

Wicked smart, too. But a sweet person, not at all arrogant
Lisa was in our high school class (class of 1981)

She was Lisa Caputo, back in the day..
Class valedictorian, voted "most likely to succeed"

IIRC, Lisa had been hoping/training for a place on the shuttle
since the mid 1990's, if not earlier. A long time waiting,
I say, Congratulations, Lisa!
Old July 15th 06, 02:35 AM posted to sci.space.shuttle
TheBigCon

J wrote:
There, I said it. Lisa is a such a cutie. She has a nice smile and her
pony tail is so cute in zero-g...

She is hereby awarded Miss NASA 2006. Congrats. Because this is what the
STS is all about: orbital beauty pageants.

Miss Mission Control probably goes to Julie Payette.

Other possible categories: Miss KSC, Miss Endeavour, Miss Ice Team, Miss
SSME. Oops that last one made no sense.

The big question for all you space geeks is this.
Does she spit or swallow?
I would say in zero-G the latter would be better
Old July 15th 06, 03:05 AM posted to sci.space.shuttle
Craig Fink

On Fri, 14 Jul 2006 09:13:55 -0700, Joe Bloggs wrote:

On Thu, 13 Jul 2006 23:23:03 -0400, "J" wrote:

There, I said it. Lisa is a such a cutie. She has a nice smile and her
pony tail is so cute in zero-g...

She is hereby awarded Miss NASA 2006. Congrats. Because this is what the
STS is all about: orbital beauty pageants.

Miss Mission Control probably goes to Julie Payette.

Other possible categories: Miss KSC, Miss Endeavour, Miss Ice Team, Miss
SSME. Oops that last one made no sense.

Wicked smart, too. But a sweet person, not at all arrogant
Lisa was in our high school class (class of 1981)

She was Lisa Caputo, back in the day..
Class valedictorian, voted "most likely to succeed"

Looks like your class was right.

--
Craig Fink
Courtesy E-Mail Welcome @
Old July 15th 06, 03:34 AM posted to sci.space.shuttle
Craig Fink

On Fri, 14 Jul 2006 18:29:57 +0200, nmp wrote:

Op Fri, 14 Jul 2006 15:05:00 +0000, schreef Craig Fink:

[snip]

Lucky guy,
http://spaceflight.nasa.gov/gallery/...s121e06134.jpg

Alas, no, look at that rock on her hand,
http://spaceflight.nasa.gov/gallery/...2005e46650.jpg

Astronauts don't wear them in space, do they?

Well if that rock is carbon, it could be a safety issue. Wouldn't
want to accidently cut a hole in the window.

--
Craig Fink
Courtesy E-Mail Welcome @
Old July 15th 06, 09:06 PM posted to sci.space.shuttle
Tim Rogers

"TheBigCon" wrote in message
J wrote:
There, I said it. Lisa is a such a cutie. She has a nice smile and her
pony tail is so cute in zero-g...

She is hereby awarded Miss NASA 2006. Congrats. Because this is what
the STS is all about: orbital beauty pageants.

Miss Mission Control probably goes to Julie Payette.

Other possible categories: Miss KSC, Miss Endeavour, Miss Ice Team, Miss
SSME. Oops that last one made no sense.

The big question for all you space geeks is this.
Does she spit or swallow?
I would say in zero-G the latter would be better

Aaaaand this thread is closed!

Tim