Garden & Telescope

Old March 17th 06, 04:05 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur

Default Garden & Telescope

While I have not taken the step of buying the trailer as yet, I still have
that garden area I use, and there is one area of it that at one time was a
combo iris/canna growing area, but now I've moved those to new beds in
another area and it's was just weeds growing last year. I was looking at
that area yesterday and got an idea. I'll clean out the weeds and spry for
new once as spring/summer comes, then I'll slowly start moving dirt into the
area and packing it down and building it up until I have a good soild area
and then see if I can put down either flagstone or walkway stones, and then
I can move the BBQ and some other things to the edge of the area and this
would also make it into a good place to set up telescopes for personal
viewing times and stay close to home, and just maybe a stray scope user
could use it too.

And yes the scales are still tipped towards buying the trailer.

Telescope Buyers FAQ
http://home.inreach.com/starlord
Sidewalk Astronomy
www.sidewalkastronomy.info