Artificial Moon, Iapetus And George Lucas' Star Wars ?

Old October 15th 11, 07:46 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.military,sci.space.policy,alt.astronomy
Tom[_12_]

Default Artificial Moon, Iapetus And George Lucas' Star Wars ?

On Sat, 15 Oct 2011 14:39:13 -0400, HVAC wrote:

On 10/15/2011 11:05 AM, Quaalude wrote:
"OK, let¡¦s begin with the big one: what the hell is Iapetus!?
Actually, it¡¦s easier to begin with what it¡¦s not: apparently, a
natural untouched moon ¡K."

http://www.enterprisemission.com/moon3.htm

I'd have to take a Qualude to read this....

I was more of a Soper fan more than a Rorer 714. yqmv.
--
"NO GUM !!" she screamed violently.