Launching of Publications Online

Old October 16th 07, 04:06 PM posted to sci.space.policy
[email protected]

Default Launching of Publications Online

The Publications Online Board is proud to open its new Revue
"Publications Online" to the scientific community.
This journal is available to rapidly publish scientific papers, on the
basis of the scientific commons license. A new Collaborative reviewing
process is the main characteristic of
this revue.
More information is available on our website http://www.pub-online.org
Thanks a lot for your interest.

The Publications Online Board
http://pub-online.org

Old October 17th 07, 09:37 AM posted to sci.space.policy
[email protected]

Good morning Derek,
what a caricature !
It's true that we are working on this idea from more than one year
(but the site was not public). It's true that we are using google to
pay the web housing (audience is too small to hope more). It's true
that we have for now no article to present. But the interresting
things are the original ideas :

1) use Scientific common License to publish (yes, we are not the
one's).
2) prevent cryonism in science by opening the referee mechanism. (no
one else propose similar mechanism)

It's also true that we spam usenet. But only to attract publicity on
this mechanism.
We don't have to be impressive and science have not to be.
Publications Online will be only what you will do with this idea. If
you think it's a bad idea, don't use it, don't publish with pub-
online. But if you think that this idea may be interresting, just
present an article (even a small one) and try the process.
We are different from Plos, just an other idea. And emergent ideas are
peculiar to science.
Have a good (temperate) day (:-)),