Hi! I have been busy!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old March 23rd 07, 03:07 PM posted to sci.space.policy
surfduke

Default Hi! I have been busy!

I have the complete SA-1 thru SA-10, models, (With pad 37 & 34), ready
to download. They are free to all of You who want to give them a place
in Your display case. Pad 34 instructions are under revision. Towers
will be done soon. You can plot/print up 25% for 1:48th, (Or down 25%
for 1:96th).

Link:
http://www.mos95b.com/Moon%20Port/

Thanks for all the great help You folks have provided Me. I will have
the 1:24th Apollo CM, (With interior, (and all options, (Flight, Post
Flight, & Skylab white), ready to downlaod on Saturday, (same link).
The SM, (With all options), will be ready next week. I will next do
the LM, Then Skylab.

Future releases will be:
VAB, (1:72 scale)
39 A & B, (1:72 scale)
Saturn 1B, (All options, (1:72scale)
Saturn V, (All options, (1:72 scale)

The "Moon Port", Project will be a full history of the Saturn projects
that ended with the ASTP.

I will some day do a Mercury, Gemini, and MOL set. I want to have all
of these models free for download, (It will be great to have kids, (of
all ages), learning history thru the builds.

Have a great day,

Carl

NASA aircraft busy over KSC today [email protected] Space Shuttle 0 June 28th 06 05:51 PM
Busy Astro Weekend Matthew Ota Amateur Astronomy 0 May 22nd 06 04:25 AM
Busy, busy, busy (website update) Martin R. Howell Amateur Astronomy 0 March 15th 06 03:20 AM
Busy Launch Week Ed Kyle Policy 14 August 17th 05 04:15 AM
A busy first day on board the Station Jacques van Oene Space Station 1 October 22nd 03 03:56 PM