Evolution of seans

Old January 6th 10, 09:05 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Nightcrawler

Default Evolution of seans

On 1/6/2010 1:47 PM, Charles D. Bohne wrote:
On Wed, 6 Jan 2010 14:25:48 -0500, wrote:

Vietnamese?

I've banged a few....

Why just "a few"? :-))

The rest were male?
Old January 6th 10, 10:38 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Darla[_3_]

"BradGuth" wrote in message
On Jan 6, 10:27 am, "Darla" wrote:
"BradGuth" wrote in message

On Jan 6, 2:30 am, "Darla" wrote:
"BradGuth" wrote in message

On Jan 4, 10:04 pm, "Darla" wrote:

So I'm afraid that asking us for anything more than polite
conversation
here
in newsgroups would be an unrealistic request.
--
**** Darla
Be well and come... be welcome

You mention that you are "afraid". Is this a normal sean policy, of
being afraid?

I thought seans and their brown-nosed minions, such as yourself,
fear
absolutely nothing.

How about I become your ghost astronomer and subsequent author/
publisher. Send your best image stuff and whatever associated
information to my email, and then I'll post it verbatim as though it
came from me, as then you'll be perfectly safe because, no one will
likely ever believe any pixel or word of it.

~ BG

That's really a very fine offer, Brad, but I'm afraid that for the
reasons I
stated in the last post, this is not something we can do.

Note that the "I'm afraid", is just my way of putting things the way
many
humans put them.
The interesting thing is, the more one says something like that, the
more
deeply engrained it gets in one's psyche.
At one point during this dangerous operation, I actually froze.
I felt what could only have been true fear.
That's what fear does to you, Brad, it freezes you, it turns your
thinking
functions off, it stops you from doing what has to be done.
It lasted a brief moment, and then it was over and I went on and did
my
duty.

This is what fearlessness training can do for someone.
Even if there is a lapse, such as the one I had, it only lasts a very
short
time and it's over.
I haven't felt a lapse like that since, well, a very long time ago.

You are correct, though, because in saying things like "I'm afraid
you'll
have to find a way," or "I'm afraid the odds are pretty low," you are
actually setting yourself up to fail.
You are programming your brain to be "afraid".
I'll try to stop doing that.
Thank you, Brad, for the heads up!

--
**** Darla
Be well and come... be welcome

But you are afraid of "official first contact" because, perhaps it's
not your call?

~ BG

No, it's NOT our call.
It's YOUR call.
More precisely, it's the call of all human beings.
THEY have to decide whether or not they're ready for official contact.
We will know when this has been done.

--
**** Darla
Fear is Ice that freezes you solid.

I'm ready, or rather been ready for several decades. Now it's your
turn.

~ BG

If that's true, it means that you, one person, feels ready.
Fact is, there are many more who are "ready" in the sense that they would
either welcome us, or they would be skeptical of our motives and yet stick
around to either continue their skepticism or to eventually realize that we
are worthy of mutual respect.
There are still far too many who would let their fear overcome their
reasoning power.
Their number is decreasing, but it is not yet down to a figure that we can
"live with".

When more of "them" are ready, then it will be "our turn".

Old January 6th 10, 10:49 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hagar[_1_]

"Charles D. Bohne" wrote in message
news:hck9k5ddemp4ijns29eorf5900e5j4cjm5@pasoschwei z.de...
On Wed, 6 Jan 2010 06:56:14 -0800, "Hagar" wrote:

Vollkommen verstanden ... das Treffen war wohl auf einem anderen
Planet ... die Sieben Schwestern kommen zu Sinne ...

Not at all ... it was in Canada :-))
"Darla" is a citizen of Buffalo (NY).
C.

I see ... they even named the city after her ... nice touch.

Old January 6th 10, 10:54 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Darla[_3_]

You can't possibly be certain of this, Saul.

Let me take this opportunity to wish you well, and to explain that Semmalon
fashions himself a comedian who was testing different ways to "roast" people
on you.
I saw how it appeared to make your posts escalate into the obvious signs of
heavy fear, so I asked him to take a breather.
There really is nothing for you to fear, Saul.
We want only to spread benevolence!

Let me humbly ask you to get back to your usual, honorable form of
skepticism.
I don't mind being called a fraud, a fake, or even a porpoise, although I
did think the "do porpoises bleed?" was somewhat in bad taste.
But when you use some of those other expletives that make mothers hide their
children's eyes, then please don't expect any response from me.

Maximum approbations for your publishings on astronomy, and this year may
you enjoy the best of all turns around the Sun!

"Saul Levy" wrote in message
Chu'k: It's just another LIE for Darla to try and get away with.

She can no more make a STAR than you can.

BAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

She's a FRAUD!

Saul Levy

On Wed, 06 Jan 2010 13:50:37 +0100, "Charles D. Bohne"
wrote:

On Tue, 5 Jan 2010 10:35:58 -0500, "Darla"
wrote:

We did, in fact, build the star your astronomers call "Procyon"!

A and B?

Why to build a star (system) when so many are around?

Old January 6th 10, 11:24 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Nightcrawler

On 1/6/2010 3:49 PM, Hagar wrote:

I see ... they even named the city after her ... nice touch.

LOL! Buffalfish.
Old January 6th 10, 11:45 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hagar[_1_]

"Darla" wrote in message
g.com...
You can't possibly be certain of this, Saul.

Say, Darla, I just so love the gibberish you and that Plejarer, ChuckWeasel,
spew forth. It is not every day that one has the privilege to observe
evolution
in retrograde, even though GuthBall is certainly a shining example of that
phenomenon. However, what sets you two apart is the fact that you
actually believe your inane tales of embodying extraterrestrial emissaries
and being the creators of stars.

Of course, we have long since become acquainted with Chuckles' lively
quotations (see link below), so utterly absurd, that they can only be
attributed to the demented state of a rapidly deteriorating mind, but not
totally unexpected for a goat humper.

http://www.angelfire.com/weird2/chuckiebutt/

Old January 7th 10, 12:15 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Darla[_3_]

"Hagar" wrote in message

"Darla" wrote in message
g.com...
You can't possibly be certain of this, Saul.

Say, Darla, I just so love the gibberish you and that Plejarer,
ChuckWeasel,
spew forth. It is not every day that one has the privilege to observe
evolution
in retrograde, even though GuthBall is certainly a shining example of that
phenomenon. However, what sets you two apart is the fact that you
actually believe your inane tales of embodying extraterrestrial emissaries
and being the creators of stars.

Of course, we have long since become acquainted with Chuckles' lively
quotations (see link below), so utterly absurd, that they can only be
attributed to the demented state of a rapidly deteriorating mind, but not
totally unexpected for a goat humper.

http://www.angelfire.com/weird2/chuckiebutt/

So Hagar, you perceive me (and the rest of us played by me) to be a human
who has lost her or his marbles.
I can live with that.
And I can understand why you and others would believe that.
I even comprehend the games played here in this wonderful medium.

What I'd like to know is: What would you do if you found out there actually
ARE people on Earth who originally come from the Seven Sisters group, or
perhaps a planet that used to be in the Sagittarius arm and no longer
exists?
How would that make you feel?

Old January 7th 10, 04:03 AM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Jan 6, 1:38*pm, "Darla" wrote:
"BradGuth" wrote in message

On Jan 6, 10:27 am, "Darla" wrote:
"BradGuth" wrote in message

On Jan 6, 2:30 am, "Darla" wrote:
"BradGuth" wrote in message

On Jan 4, 10:04 pm, "Darla" wrote:

[...]

But since you and other ZNRs plus their Rothschild political
rusemasters and armies of brown-nosed minions and clowns that you
clearly see nothing seriously wrong with, and even somewhat admirer,
and as such don't believe in ever revising history (meaning anything
older than 24 hours) in order to reflect the best available evidence
as truths, whereas that time of whatever advanced ETs or sean
acceptance is perhaps never going to come without one hell of a world
war that wipes 90+% of us out.

So, you seans must be sticking around to pick up whatever's left after
we've accomplished most of your global domination dirty work.

~ BG
Old January 7th 10, 04:44 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Hagar[_2_]

"Darla" wrote in message
g.com...

"Hagar" wrote in message

"Darla" wrote in message
g.com...
[...]

I am convinced that intelligent life in our Galaxy, in the entire Universe,
as a
matter of fact, is the rule, rather than the exception.

As for your suggestion that specimen of these aliens civilizations might
already be walking among us, combined with the implication that you and
ChuckWeasel
might be representatives of such alien civilizations, does raise a puzzling
question:
Why did they send the stupid ones ...

Old January 7th 10, 05:07 AM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Jan 6, 7:44*pm, "Hagar" hagen@sahm,name wrote:
"Darla" wrote in message

g.com...

"Hagar" wrote in message

"Darla" wrote in message
ing.com...
[...]

Perhaps for the same reason they dumped off the dysfunctional DNA
packet that made you. Good grief, can you imagine ETs of your
pathetic mindset in charge of anything more important than a redneck
trailer park?

~ BG