Evolution of seans

Old January 4th 10, 05:48 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Nightcrawler

Default Evolution of seans

http://tinyurl.com/yhwuaq6
Old January 4th 10, 07:02 PM posted to alt.astronomy
bert

On Jan 4, 12:48*pm, Nightcrawler wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/yhwuaq6

seans like Darla have seen the universe longer and better than
humankind.They are 2 million years ahead.They can distroy a star. We
have just created fusion get the picture bert
Old January 4th 10, 07:10 PM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Jan 4, 11:02*am, bert wrote:
On Jan 4, 12:48*pm, Nightcrawler wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/yhwuaq6

seans like Darla have seen the universe longer and better than
humankind.They are 2 million years ahead.They can distroy a star. We
have just created fusion *get the picture *bert

Yet somehow they never managed to assimilate anyone from Kodak or any
other form of terrestrial photographic or imaging expertise. I bet
they don't even use mirrors.

~ BG
Old January 4th 10, 07:14 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

On Jan 4, 11:10*am, BradGuth wrote:
On Jan 4, 11:02*am, bert wrote:

On Jan 4, 12:48*pm, Nightcrawler wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/yhwuaq6

seans like Darla have seen the universe longer and better than
humankind.They are 2 million years ahead.They can distroy a star. We
have just created fusion *get the picture *bert

Yet somehow they never managed to assimilate anyone from Kodak or any
other form of terrestrial photographic or imaging expertise. *I bet
they don't even use mirrors.

*~ BG

Maybe photography was against their ancient religion, as it is for
some primitive Muslim Berbers here on Earth. Photos create images
which are akin to graven images. Taboo!

Double-A

Old January 4th 10, 07:42 PM posted to alt.astronomy
bert

On Jan 4, 11:02*am, bert wrote:

On Jan 4, 12:48*pm, Nightcrawler wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/yhwuaq6

seans like Darla have seen the universe longer and better than
humankind.They are 2 million years ahead.They can distroy a star. We
have just created fusion *get the picture *bert

Yet somehow they never managed to assimilate anyone from Kodak or any
other form of terrestrial photographic or imaging expertise. *I bet
they don't even use mirrors.

*~ BG

Maybe photography was against their ancient religion, as it is for
some primitive Muslim Berbers here on Earth. *Photos create images
which are akin to graven images. *Taboo!

Double-A

AA seans might be to bright to film Its known as a type of over
exposure. They are like taking a picture of the Sun only to find out
it melted the film.We blame them but its our fault for not having the
right filter. go figure Bert
Old January 4th 10, 09:04 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Darla[_3_]

"bert" wrote in message
On Jan 4, 12:48 pm, Nightcrawler wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/yhwuaq6

seans like Darla have seen the universe longer and better than
humankind.They are 2 million years ahead.They can distroy a star. We
have just created fusion get the picture bert

Hi Bert! and Happy New Year to you!
Well, we both made it through another rotation around the Sun!
Whew!

We are not really "ahead" of humankind, Bert, that's only a technology
distinction.
And that's closer to a billion years or so.

When it comes to our basic capabilities, there's hardly any difference
between us!
Earth humans are capable of doing most anything we can do with little or no
training.
This has been shown time and again by the rescued humans we've had the
privilege to encounter.

We seldom think of power in terms of what can be destroyed.
We are builders and explorers.
And yes, we do have the power to build stars!
We did, in fact, build the star your astronomers call "Procyon"!

--
**** Darla
Be well and come... be welcome

Old January 4th 10, 09:15 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Darla[_3_]

On Jan 4, 11:02 am, bert wrote:

On Jan 4, 12:48 pm, Nightcrawler wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/yhwuaq6

seans like Darla have seen the universe longer and better than
humankind.They are 2 million years ahead.They can distroy a star. We
have just created fusion get the picture bert

Yet somehow they never managed to assimilate anyone from Kodak or any
other form of terrestrial photographic or imaging expertise. I bet
they don't even use mirrors.

~ BG

Maybe photography was against their ancient religion, as it is for
some primitive Muslim Berbers here on Earth. Photos create images
which are akin to graven images. Taboo!

Double-A

Where do these ideas come from?
I have both still and moving images of Pere, Silouen (walking near the
Nightbat several years ago), Lomriy, and my dearest and best friend (next to
Pere, of course) on another exploration crew, all sitting in front of me
right now.
If we were to produce any kind of visual reproduction of any kind of reality
for you, the prevailing opinion would simply be that they had somehow been
faked.
And if some trusted authority were to examine them and tell all that they
are faithful reproductions, this would constitute an automatic first
official contact.
So I'm afraid that asking us for anything more than polite conversation here
in newsgroups would be an unrealistic request.

--
**** Darla
Be well and come... be welcome

Old January 4th 10, 09:31 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Darla[_3_]

On Jan 4, 11:02 am, bert wrote:

[...]

We LOVE what you call "film", Bert!
As I posted in response to Double-A, I have several moving and still images
of my loved ones in front of me right now.

Even your wonderful science has conquered the filming of the Sun:

Watch as the surface of the Sun "oozes" over a period of one hour!

AMAZING film!

--
**** Darla
Be well and come... be welcome

Old January 4th 10, 11:11 PM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Jan 4, 11:02*am, bert wrote:

On Jan 4, 12:48*pm, Nightcrawler wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/yhwuaq6

seans like Darla have seen the universe longer and better than
humankind.They are 2 million years ahead.They can distroy a star. We
have just created fusion *get the picture *bert

Yet somehow they never managed to assimilate anyone from Kodak or any
other form of terrestrial photographic or imaging expertise. *I bet
they don't even use mirrors.

*~ BG

Maybe photography was against their ancient religion, as it is for
some primitive Muslim Berbers here on Earth. *Photos create images
which are akin to graven images. *Taboo!

Double-A

How about Zionists that have their satanic rituals that are never
photographed or otherwise visually recorded? (not even by an official
sketch artist).

~ BG
Old January 4th 10, 11:13 PM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Jan 4, 11:02 am, bert wrote:

[...]

*http://antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov/apod/ap090405.html

AMAZING film!

--
**** Darla
Be well and come... be welcome

How about sharing even something better from your personal archives?

~ BG