Has anyone else seen this report?

Old January 4th 10, 04:10 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Nightcrawler

Default Has anyone else seen this report?

This one is news to me.

http://tinyurl.com/yjm4x84
Old January 4th 10, 07:36 AM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Jan 3, 7:10*pm, Nightcrawler wrote:
This one is news to me.

http://tinyurl.com/yjm4x84

"In laypersons terms, this means that Earth’s atmosphere is a balanced
system at equilibrium. This is demonstrated by the simple and
unavoidable fact that we still have an atmosphere. If the system could
not find an equilibrium, the air we breathe would have been long gone
millions if not billions of years ago when CO2 and other greenhouse
gasses were at levels far greater than they are today."

You could pay anyone, at any level of expertise, to say the exact same
thing. It's pure speculative conjecture that's just as unbelievable
as Muslims having WMD, or that our government did nothing to bring on
9/11 in the first place.

Your perpetual obfuscation and denial of anything that rocks your Big
Energy and status quo fleet of boats is noted.

~ BG
Old January 4th 10, 07:58 AM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Jan 3, 7:10*pm, Nightcrawler wrote:
This one is news to me.

http://tinyurl.com/yjm4x84

Have you ever heard of smog?

Have you ever heard of NOx?

Have you ever heard of acid rain?

Have you ever heard of ocean dead zones?

It's true enough that pure (meaning crystal dry and thus clear) CO2
doesn't by itself cause global warming, just like it doesn't cause the
bulk of any Venus greenhouse. However, our form of CO2 has been
rather particulate/sooty and wet as well as laced with NOx, as well as
having been deployed extensively above 10 km to start with, not to
mention the tonnes/sec of raw methane we've managed to release, plus
secondary methane and CO2.

Earth simply can not support 100 billion or even 10 billion hungry
plus energy and resource wasting humans, and stay exactly the same as
the garden of Eden.

Each and every tonne of new or replacement steel adds 2 tonnes of
dirty and wet CO2, and that's just at the primary foundry level of
production.

~ BG