Our 0.11% hollow moon, and near infinite vacuum of Selene L1 /Brad Guth

Old January 3rd 10, 03:42 AM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.geo.geology,sci.astro,sci.space.policy,sci.physics
BradGuth

Default Our 0.11% hollow moon, and near infinite vacuum of Selene L1 /Brad Guth

On Jan 2, 6:15*pm, Nightcrawler wrote:
On 1/2/2010 4:15 PM, BradGuth wrote:

Ever heard of vugs?

Ever studied geology-101?

Ever read a National Geographic?

Ever give an honest **** about anything, other than yourself?

Quit talking to/about yourself. *It makes you look bad.

You wish. Perhaps you can demonstrate whatever individual expertise
you have to offer. (there's a first time for everything)

Earth has lots of nifty cavities and terrific volcanic formed voids,
plus geode pockets that are really big, not to mention those empty
oil, gas, coal and other mineral wells/shafts and mines, plus
otherwise terrific volumes of fresh water aquifer cavities that are
near empty or having been intentionally seawater flooded. Thus far
we've uncovered and/or having mapped the natural volumetric extent of
perhaps 0.1% of what's available (should the need arise, the smart
and less dumbfounded ones could survive underground).

On behalf of those stuck in perpetual naysay, obfuscation and denial:
Ever heard of vugs?
Ever heard of a geode rock?
Ever studied Earth geology-101?
Ever read a National Geographic?
Ever give an honest **** about anything, other than yourself?

~ BG
Old January 3rd 10, 07:33 AM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.geo.geology,sci.astro,sci.space.policy,sci.physics
Nightcrawler

On 1/2/2010 8:42 PM, BradGuth wrote:

On behalf of those stuck in perpetual naysay, obfuscation and denial:
Ever heard of vugs?
Ever heard of a geode rock?
Ever studied Earth geology-101?
Ever read a National Geographic?
Ever give an honest **** about anything, other than yourself?

Ever not repeat yourself less than three or four times?

Regardless, your examples don't make for *hollow*.
Old January 3rd 10, 09:29 AM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.geo.geology,sci.astro,sci.space.policy,sci.physics
Nomen Publicus

BradGuth wrote:
On Jan 2, 11:22*am, Nightcrawler wrote:
On 1/2/2010 12:54 PM, BradGuth wrote:

More enane rambling snipped

Hey, dimbulb, ever read this report?

http://www.solarviews.com/eng/moonpr1.htm

Been there, done that NASA infomercial that was created for the
LeapFrog certified likes of yourself, but thanks anyway.

Ever heard of a geode rock?

Earth has lots of nifty cavities and terrific geode pockets that are
really big, not to mention those empty oil, gas and vast volumes of
fresh water aquifer cavities that are near empty or having been
seawater flooded.

You are aware that the extraction of oil, gas and water from underground
doesn't leave big, empty holes? It's not like mining coal.

--
Most religions prophecy the end of the world and then consistently
work together to ensure that these prophecies come true. -- Anonymous
Old January 3rd 10, 04:54 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.geo.geology,sci.astro,sci.space.policy,sci.physics
BradGuth

On Jan 3, 12:29*am, Nomen Publicus
wrote:
BradGuth wrote:
[...]

I'm also aware of those much deeper NG reserves that are locked up in
shale, that isn't easily extracted without extensive drilling plus
substantial hydraulic explosive/seismic-shock methods that also
releases various heavy toxins into the surrounding ground water.
However, there are many cavernous reserves that are nearly empty or
simply having been displaced with fluids or CO2 pumped in, or
backfilled by natural seepage. Mineral/element extractions and of
course hydrocarbon solids represent the vast bulk of those artificial
underground volumes.

In addition to various heavy/toxic element disposals (usually upon
nearby surface or used as landfill) and the excessive venting of raw
methane that includes radon and helium as well as "ethane, propane,
butanes, pentanes and higher molecular weight hydrocarbons, elemental
sulfur, carbon dioxide", there's global hard-rock mining of uranium
alone that has generated 1e7m3 of tailings worth 10100 Bq/gram,
that's only going to get worse as the demand for nuclear fuel
increases.

--

Religions that usually fail to police their own kind should be treated
as any cabal/mafia or commercial cartel, thus regulated and taxed
Old January 3rd 10, 05:11 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.geo.geology,sci.astro,sci.space.policy,sci.physics
BradGuth

On Jan 2, 10:33*pm, Nightcrawler wrote:
On 1/2/2010 8:42 PM, BradGuth wrote:

On behalf of *those stuck in perpetual naysay, obfuscation and denial:
* Ever heard of vugs?
* Ever heard of a geode rock?
* Ever studied Earth geology-101?
* Ever read a National Geographic?
* Ever give an honest **** about anything, other than yourself?

Ever not repeat yourself less than three or four times?

Regardless, your examples don't make for *hollow*.

Your narrow mindset and fully obfuscation founded naysay
interpretation is noted.

btw; 3e-15 bar creates a great deal of suction, or lift against that
robust lunar crust that you claim is as solid as any fused basalt can
possibly get. (I wonder what's underneath)

How much larger would an empty party balloon get, if having been tied
off at essentially 1 bar (14.8 psi absolute), in other words pre-
inflated at 0.1 psi, and subsequently released on the moon?

~ BG
Old January 3rd 10, 06:05 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.geo.geology,sci.astro,sci.space.policy,sci.physics
Nightcrawler

On 1/3/2010 10:11 AM, BradGuth wrote:

btw; 3e-15 bar creates a great deal of suction, or lift against that
robust lunar crust that you claim is as solid as any fused basalt can
possibly get. (I wonder what's underneath)

What suction? Lift? Bwahahaha.

What claim?

How much larger would an empty party balloon get, if having been tied
off at essentially 1 bar (14.8 psi absolute), in other words pre-
inflated at 0.1 psi, and subsequently released on the moon?

So much for the empty balloon. It would appear that you want to have
your cake, and eat it too.
Old January 3rd 10, 07:05 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.geo.geology,sci.astro,sci.space.policy,sci.physics
BradGuth

On Jan 3, 9:05*am, Nightcrawler wrote:
On 1/3/2010 10:11 AM, BradGuth wrote:

btw; *3e-15 bar creates a great deal of suction, or lift against that
robust lunar crust that you claim is as solid as any fused basalt can
possibly get. (I wonder what's underneath)

What suction? *Lift? *Bwahahaha.

Are you actually suggesting that under that thick and mineral
saturated basalt crust, that you claim isn't the least bit porous or
otherwise hollow, that the interior of our moon(Selene) is at
something equal or less than 3e-15 bar?

What claim?

That's right, silly old me, as you never claim anything unless it's
100% scripted within your NASA/Apollo bible.

How much larger would an empty party balloon get, if having been tied
off at essentially 1 bar (14.8 psi absolute), in other words pre-
inflated at 0.1 psi, and subsequently released on the moon?

So much for the empty balloon. *It would appear that you want to have
your cake, and eat it too.

I happen to like cake, as long as it doesn't have too much icing.
Otherwise you are correct, whereas that initial 0.1 psi (minimal)
filled balloon would have instantly expanded beyond its molecular
elastic shell capacity when released into that 3e-15 bar environment.

So, your best swag as to how much pressure or gravity induced
compression should exist below that supposedly solid/fused lunar crust
that's 120 km thick (average of ~ 60 km)?

~ BG
Old January 3rd 10, 08:56 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.geo.geology,sci.astro,sci.space.policy,sci.physics
Nightcrawler

On 1/3/2010 12:05 PM, BradGuth wrote:

snip crap

1) Define suction.
2) Define void.
3) Define vacuum.
4) Define hollow.
5) Formulate a real example of how they *all* interact.
6) Show how this interaction occurs on the moon and exerts
a force (not pressure) that is vectored in a direction
perpendicular to the surface of the moon, outward from
the center of the moon.
Old January 3rd 10, 09:47 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.geo.geology,sci.astro,sci.space.policy,sci.physics
BradGuth

On Jan 3, 11:56*am, Nightcrawler wrote:
On 1/3/2010 12:05 PM, BradGuth wrote:

snip crap

1) Define suction.
2) Define void.
3) Define vacuum.
4) Define hollow.
5) Formulate a real example of how they *all* interact.
6) Show how this interaction occurs on the moon and exerts
* * a force (not pressure) that is vectored in a direction
* * perpendicular to the surface of the moon, outward from
* * the center of the moon.

Gee whiz, now you expect me to be another Einstein, right off the top
of by little head none the less. You do realize that I'm only
suggesting a 0.1% hollow/void worthy interior.

Moon interior open space as geode like hollows/voids w/air at 14.7
psi:
14.7 psi = 10.335e3 kgf/m2 (x 6 becomes a force worth holding up 62 t/
m2)

Exterior Vacuum at 3e-15 bar = 1.2e-12 inch h2o = 3.06e-15 kgf/cm2
Otherwise negative pull or suction of 14.7 psi (10.335e3 kgf/m2) = 62
t/m2

Assuming this mineral saturated lunar basalt is that of a sufficiently
fused molecular kind of solid that’s only leaking sodium, whereas
1/6th gravity should become worth 124 tonnes/m2 of holding that lunar
basalt shell up/away from the porous or semi-hollow mantel and its
tidal offset core, as such is going to lift or hold up a serious
amount of that basalt crust per km2 (124e6 tonnes/km2), not to mention
whatever interior pressure below that thick and heavy crust should by
rights be something considerably greater than 14.7 psi.

Due to the crust porosity and various mineral leakage as having
allowed some degree of subsequent pressure/vacuum equalization,
whereas even I might doubt that we’d get anywhere near that kind of
result, but it’s certainly fun to ponder.

Seems it’s going to be a little tough for our moon(Selene) not to have
those cavernous hollows/voids of some kind, at least a few solidified
geode like pockets, porous layers or accessible vugs within and under
that extremely thick and robust basalt crust, especially where that
supposedly iron core has shifted at least several percent (25%)
towards Earth in order to help offset that much thicker and mascon
saturated farside crust.

The farside mass offset of this unusually heavy mineral saturated
basalt crust is worth 4e21 kg, and the maximum 450 km radii of the
metallic core is supposedly worth 45e21 kg (more than likely it’s
only worth 4e21 kg). Therefore this dense metallic core of supposed
iron needs to be considerably offset towards Earth, so that the
greater proportion of lunar mass is always facing Earth.

~ BG
Old January 3rd 10, 10:11 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.geo.geology,sci.astro,sci.space.policy,sci.physics
Nightcrawler

On 1/3/2010 2:47 PM, BradGuth wrote:

Moon interior open space as geode like hollows/voids w/air at 14.7
psi:
14.7 psi = 10.335e3 kgf/m2 (x 6 becomes a force worth holding up 62 t/
m2)

Just as an aside, what made the "open" space in these geode like
hollows 14.7 psi?