Ronald Reagan mostly responsible for the space shuttle challenger tragedy. Gotta beat those Ruskies

Old June 26th 04, 07:24 AM
Christopher M. Jones

Stuf4 wrote:
Consider the lesson from The Matrix.

That lesson being: "I know kung fu."

Don't you ever wonder why no one ever takes you seriously?
There are reasons behind that, many, many reasons, and
they do not include "the entire world is full of
jackasses except for you and LaDonna."
Old June 26th 04, 07:25 AM
Christopher M. Jones

Scott Hedrick wrote:
"Stuf4" wrote in message
.com...

Consider the lesson from The Matrix.

I rather doubt you could do the algebra.

CT's thought processes seem to be exclusively non-linear.
Old June 26th 04, 08:30 AM
OM

On Sat, 26 Jun 2004 04:33:58 GMT, "Alan Erskine"
wrote:

Roger, just killfile her/him/it. I mean, you are adding to the "pollution"
you talk about by responding to the troll.

....Actually, the scary part is that poor Roger's had dealings with
this psycho before. If only we could turn this into a stalking
situation and have the loony bitch arrested where the only person
she'll hurt is herself and the poor schlub who gets a hernia holding
her fat butt up to give the guy cutting off her makeshift suicide
noose some slack.

OM

- General George S. Patton, Jr
Old June 26th 04, 09:26 AM
Stuf4

From Roger Balettie:
"Stuf4" wrote:
I could not find any part that says, "do something that kills
astronauts...get promoted".

That's because no one with any common sense would possibly make that leap of
illogic... present company excepted.

It was presented as a statement of fact. No leaping required.

It seems that your view is that those people were not responsible for
the Challenger tragedy. Again I ask:
Where is the credibility in the Creed?

"To always be aware that suddenly and unexpectedly we may find ourselves in
a role where our performance has ultimate consequences."

Your crusade has as little merit or basis in fact now as it did when you
attempted it a year or two ago. Regardless of the sycophantic follower you
have this time, your conclusions are false and I completely and totally
reject them.

I have suggested that since flight controllers maintain a creed that
highlights -Responsibility- that they actually follow through on that.
And you see this as some kind of crusade.

Repost:

"we must answer for what we do — or fail to do."

I would be very interested to see where members of MOD involved in
that launch were called to testify.

Perhaps the creed should say:

"We must answer for what we do or fail to do, unless nobody asks."

~ CT
Old June 26th 04, 01:57 PM
LaDonna Wyss

(Peter Stickney) wrote in message ...
In article ,
(LaDonna Wyss) writes:
"Scott Hedrick" wrote in message ...
"Stuf4" wrote in message
om...

Consider the lesson from The Matrix.

I rather doubt you could do the algebra.

You doubt CT could do the algebra???????
R O F L M F A O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If you ONLY knew....
TOOO FUNNY!

He/She/It is certainly incapable of determining the probable safe
ejection envelopes of a Martin-Baker MK H-7 Ejection seat for crew
weights and sitting heights approaching the limits, even when provided
with the Flight Manual data. - In fact, the respnse on being provided
same was, after claiming the problem to be "simple" ducked & ran.
(Sounds familiar, eh?)

Or capable of understanding the role that Test Pilots perform for
engine manufacturers.

Or able to interpret standard Aviation Safety data.

Or know anything about Nuclear Weapons that isn't in eith Chuck
Hansen's "U,S, Nuclear Weapons" 1988, Crown Publishers, NY, or the
"Nuclear Weapons Databook", Volume 1, U.S. Nuclear Forces and
Capabilities, Chorchran, Arking, Hoening, auth. 1984, NRDC via
Ballinger Publishing Co, Cambridge, MA.

Stuffie earned its credibility the same way you're earning yours.

I have absolutely no clue what you're talking about; so you're saying
the two of you had a meeting and he couldn't answer your questions?
Or did you folks just try to "corner" him in here and he chose not to
respond? Those are two different things, you know.
What I DO know is if that quote on your signature truly came from
Daniel Webster, I am truly disappointed. I had a far higher opinion
of him than that. PLEASE tell me the author is a misprint. :-)
LaDonna
Old June 26th 04, 03:35 PM
Would you like another?

"Jazz" wrote in message ...
"LaDonna Wyss" wrote in message
om...
"Jazz" wrote in message

"You Gonna Get A Spankin'" wrote in message
m...
Let history show that it was Reagan who said that the show must go on,
that the challenger (aka Skytrain #1) had to go up come hell or high
water so the Ruskies would not leapfrog the Amerikkkans in the space
competition.

Their blood (well, dust, actually) was on his hands. Another thing to
remember the great communicator for - another negative legacy to
remember him by. A tribute to Reagan's true motivations and
character.

Posted to all these groups because all of you have been discussing one
and/or the other of them and I just thought I would reiterate it for
youse.

And this I do pray in my God's name,
(Your) diddy

I completely agree!
Your Friend,
Ron Reagan (Dad's Son)

It always amazes me when the crazies come out of the woodwork after
someone's death. Ron Reagan would NEVER post such a thing, "Jazz",
you gutless wonder.

Ya better keep up with the news.
Ronald would roll over in his grave
at Ron's ramblings today to the press.
Of course, Ron never believed in his
father's political views anyway.
His Dad's death didn't change him a bit.

Ron Jr. is still alive and well. Ron Sr. claimed to be a vegetable
his last 10 years, but everyone has found out that claim was a sham.

Nancy destroyed the evidence - the stainless steel cookware. Everyone
knows of the link between Alzheimer's and aluminum cookware. So Nancy
had to get rid of the evidence although it appears she is trying to be
claiming that she has the Alzheimer's too. But it is not contagious,
so she is a liar just as her late husband was.

Any more questions LaWhore?

What is YOUR problem, Gutless-Wonder?

I hate bitches like you bitch. You give bitches like us bitches a bad
name bitch. Clear enough for youse biatch? ;-/

I am incredibly impressed with your vocabulary. Where did you waste
your college loans? Harvard?
LaDonna

US military academy, you silly fool......

Lynndie
Old June 26th 04, 03:38 PM
Would you like another?

"Ami Silberman" wrote in message ...
"Would you like another?" wrote in
message om...
Nancy destroyed the evidence - the stainless steel cookware. Everyone
knows of the link between Alzheimer's and aluminum cookware. So Nancy
had to get rid of the evidence although it appears she is trying to be
claiming that she has the Alzheimer's too. But it is not contagious,
so she is a liar just as her late husband was.

That link has actually been disproved. (See "The Curious Cook" , or maybe it
was "On Food and Cooking", by Harold McGee", or "The Man Who Ate Everything"
by Jeffrey Steingarten. The aluminum in cookware is actually pretty
non-reactive, unless you cook acidic food in it for a long time. You
actually get more aluminum from brocolli. So maybe George Senior was onto
something there.

a television network was showing embarrassing moments the other night
and it showed a clip of GHW Bush that time he was in Japan and drank a
little too much sake before din-din.

barf, barf, barf, barf, barf

nevah knew secret service dudes could move so fast - until i
remembered that film of when John Hinckley "got to" Ronald Reagan that
time.

Lynndie
Old June 26th 04, 03:49 PM
Scott Hedrick

"LaDonna Wyss" wrote in message
om...
I am incredibly impressed with your vocabulary.

Sounds like you learned something. Still, with the time you spend in the
gutter, you should have heard those words plenty of times.

Old June 26th 04, 03:52 PM
Scott Hedrick

"LaDonna Wyss" wrote in message
om...
**SLAPPING MYSELF AWAKE**

Spend less time with "scott" and his mommie and you shouldn't have this
problem.

My God, did I just "hear" Herb making
SENSE????

Every once in a while the voices in your head seem to quiet down so that a
voice of reason can penetrate.

Just say NO!