Ronald Reagan mostly responsible for the space shuttle challenger tragedy. Gotta beat those Ruskies

Old June 25th 04, 10:41 PM
LaDonna Wyss

Herb Schaltegger wrote in message ...
In article ,
Michael Gardner wrote:

In article ,
(LaDonna Wyss) wrote:

Herb Schaltegger wrote in message
(Derek Lyons) wrote:

(LaDonna Wyss) wrote:

Nope. It was because of the unique circumstances of where and when I
was in. If you have the balls drop over the sci.military.naval and
raise both the issues of obeying orders and the issue of advancement
in the SWS rates in the 1980's.

D.

I have more "balls" than you ever will, Lyons.

I await your posting in sci.military.naval then. If you fail to post
there on the topics mentioned, then your veracity or lack therof will
be plain for all to see.

D.

It's already plain to see, Derek - she still hasn't posted that
fictitious email she claims I sent her. For that matter, she hasn't
posted the name of the pathologist or any other member of her "team."
She hasn't answered any of rk's questions or responded to Michael
Gardner's comments regarding the electrical issues she raised. She also
hasn't responded to my questions about the testing she claims should
have been done on the cabin LiOH canisters.

She's simply a liar.

Herb, I have no clue who Michael Gardner is (if I've seen his post I
don't recall it), and what in the world question of yours didn't I
answer about the LiOH canisters? You asked me about that weeks ago,
and I told you. What part didn't you understand?
LaDonna

She doesn't see my posts because they aren't archived and she only
"reads news" through google.

Doesn't matter - she's nothing but a coached troll and she's here only
to see how long she can keep irritating the regulars. She "knows" just
enough to keep people asking her questions but not enough to engage in
any logical or rational discussion - all the while, she's pushing every
hot button that has caused people to react for the last 3 years.
Whomever she is - she's not not "an earnest investigator", nor does she
deserve the attention she's getting.

LiarDonna - I've archived this post only so you can see it. Want to see
the rest - get a real newsreader. Also, pick up an Internet for Dummies
book. I'll be hard reading, but you won't look nearly so stupid on
these newsgroups if you know how to post or how to despamblock an email
address.

Better yet, get a clue and go away.

And for the record, she's now demonstrated she's completely and utterly
pathological - not only has she never posted the email I allegedly sent
her, she has never, ever (as in, not one single time), answered the
specific questions I asked about the LiOH canister testing.

"LaDonna" is a liar.

I've addressed the LiOH issue. Where were you?
LaDonna
Old June 25th 04, 10:44 PM
LaDonna Wyss

"Roger Balettie" wrote in message ...
"LaDonna Wyss" wrote:
P.S. I'm in Houston now. Perhaps the next time you're out this way
(from where is it? Red Rock?) we can "do" lunch.

Thank you for the kind offer, but no thank you. I have no desire to do
that.

Roger

LOL Yes, I know Roger...you and I have quite a history. I know full
well you would never have the courage to meet with me one-on-one. Far
easier to chop me out of your forum than it is to have a discourse
face-to-face. :-)
LaDonna
Old June 25th 04, 11:16 PM
Would you like another?

(LaDonna Wyss) wrote in message . com...
(Would you like another?) wrote in message . com...
"Jazz" wrote in message ...
"LaDonna Wyss" wrote in message
om...
"Jazz" wrote in message

"You Gonna Get A Spankin'" wrote in message
m...
Let history show that it was Reagan who said that the show must go on,
that the challenger (aka Skytrain #1) had to go up come hell or high
water so the Ruskies would not leapfrog the Amerikkkans in the space
competition.

Their blood (well, dust, actually) was on his hands. Another thing to
remember the great communicator for - another negative legacy to
remember him by. A tribute to Reagan's true motivations and
character.

Posted to all these groups because all of you have been discussing one
and/or the other of them and I just thought I would reiterate it for
youse.

And this I do pray in my God's name,
(Your) diddy

I completely agree!
Your Friend,
Ron Reagan (Dad's Son)

It always amazes me when the crazies come out of the woodwork after
someone's death. Ron Reagan would NEVER post such a thing, "Jazz",
you gutless wonder.

Ya better keep up with the news.
Ronald would roll over in his grave
at Ron's ramblings today to the press.
Of course, Ron never believed in his
father's political views anyway.
His Dad's death didn't change him a bit.

Ron Jr. is still alive and well. Ron Sr. claimed to be a vegetable
his last 10 years, but everyone has found out that claim was a sham.

Nancy destroyed the evidence - the stainless steel cookware. Everyone
knows of the link between Alzheimer's and aluminum cookware. So Nancy
had to get rid of the evidence although it appears she is trying to be
claiming that she has the Alzheimer's too. But it is not contagious,
so she is a liar just as her late husband was.

Any more questions LaWhore?

What is YOUR problem, Gutless-Wonder?

I hate bitches like you bitch. You give bitches like us bitches a bad
name bitch. Clear enough for youse biatch? ;-/
Old June 25th 04, 11:28 PM
Herb Schaltegger

Andrew Gray wrote:

Sorry, "LaDonna", wrong. I was ENLISTED as an E-3 in the USAFR on or
about September 20, 1986 (can't recall the exact date) - it was the

Sep.20 was a Saturday. That might help you get the date, though the
cynic in me suggests a good Friday night's student drinking might
explain signing Air Force enlistments... ;

That's why I said "on or about." I think I went in the first day of
class registration to do all this. Registration was a Monday -
Wednesday process, I seem to remember. Usually the university gave you
a two hour window based on the first letter of your last name to go do
general registration. Most folks registered and paid fees, picked up
their class schedules - went through drop/add as soon as possible, if
necessary - then went and bought their books for their classes.

My fees and books were paid by the Air Force, so I had to have all my
scholarship and enlistment stuff done before I could register. One
great thing about an ROTC scholarship was that I could buy all new books
and supplements and not have to worry about some idiot who took the
class a term or two before marking it all up with inane or inaccurate
notes and inappropriate highlighting.

first day of Fall Quarter at the University of Tennessee, Det.800
AFROTC, Air Training Command. I took the oath about ten seconds before
I signed my AFROTC college scholarship papers.

Internal evidence from old UTenn Senate minutes (gah, this is terrible,
hackery of the first water, someone shoot me) suggests classes tended to
start on a Thursday, FWIW. Quarters don't seem to be named as such any
more, so it's hard to figure out.

http://web.utk.edu/~senate/Minutes86-87.html

We were on quarters through the end of the 1987 - 1988 academic year
(summer terms 1988 was the last, I think). We switched to semesters
beginning Fall 1988. But you're right - first classes usually began on
Thursday - that way all the T/R (that's Tuesday and Thursday) classes
could get a session in and the MWF (Monday-Wednesday-Friday) classes
could, too. Of course, the first session was ALWAYS "Hi, I'm (insert
name of instructor). I'm a (professor/assistant professor/Teaching
Assistant). Here's your syllabus. See you next (Tuesday/Monday)."

It was a big shock when I got to Vanderbilt for law school a few years
later. I think I registered on a Wednesday, meandered down to the law
school building for a 1-L orientation, then discovered that not only
were we expected to have a full lecture the first day of each class (the
following two days), but we were expected to have read anywhere from 25
to 100 pages per class before that first session! Ugh.

--
Herb Schaltegger, B.S., J.D.
Reformed Aerospace Engineer
Old June 25th 04, 11:31 PM
P. Maxson

"OM" om@our_blessed_lady_mary_of_the_holy_NASA_researc h_facility.org wrote in message
LaLaLa I babbled:

You may feel free to assume anything you like, Derek. This started
out as a post regarding Challenger.

...Bull****. This started out as a post where you claimed to have all
sorts of evidence that the A1 fire was murder, with Wally Schirra and
Frank Borman being conspirators along with NAA and NASS. Challenger
had jack **** to do with it.

...But even in your lies, some truth emerges. Only one dogsucking,
child-molesting feeble old ******* is so fixated on Challenger. Any
guesses as to who LaMaxson just admitted where "her" allegiance has
been all along?

Every damn one of you family of worthless trolls should be taken out
and shot...

OM
- General George S. Patton, Jr

Too bad you're shooting blanks huh Bob?

Old June 25th 04, 11:33 PM
Herb Schaltegger

On 2004-06-24, Herb Schaltegger wrote:

Moving an OT thread further afield...

My DD214 is all the proof I need, and I'm NOT posting it because it
has my SSN on it, Ding-Dong.

So? Cover your precious SSN with a piece of masking tape and post it,
liar. Or scan it and redact that part of the image, liar.

Okay, this has baffled me a bit. Why is the SSN considered a vitally
secret personal detail, yet plastered across all sorts of databases &c?
I've got the impression in the past that the SSN is presumed to be an
identifier, but has no real system in place to safeguard this - IOW,
it's trivial to find one accidentally (or, presumably, intentionally),
but then because it's assumed to be "kept secret" problems potentially
arise...

A native explaining this might help, since all I can compare it to is a
national insurance number here, which doesn't seem to be anything like
as common as a SSN...

A name and SSN is all that is typically required to obtain credit,
drivers licenses and so forth in a lot of places here. People are
finding out (to their detriment) that they've left those numbers lying
around on far too many documents and that they've ended up in a few
places on the 'net which have proven easily-accessible and/or hackable
by the unsavory elements of our society.

Many creditors and licensing authorities are tightening up on the
requirements for some of this stuff, but in many cities you can still
get reasonably good fake DL's to match your real face and the name/SSN
combo you're stealing. You can then rent cars, apartments, etc., and
stiff the real person with the damages, extra charges, etc. They may
not fool a cop but they'll probably be good enough to fool an apartment
manager, car rental agent, or the bouncer at your local bar, for
instance.

Old June 25th 04, 11:51 PM
LaDonna Wyss

OM om@our_blessed_lady_mary_of_the_holy_NASA_researc h_facility.org wrote in message . ..
LaLyingWhore babbled:

You may feel free to assume anything you like, Derek. This started
out as a post regarding Challenger.

...Bull****. This started out as a post where you claimed to have all
sorts of evidence that the A1 fire was murder, with Wally Schirra and
Frank Borman being conspirators along with NAA and NASS. Challenger
had jack **** to do with it.

...But even in your lies, some truth emerges. Only one dogsucking,
child-molesting feeble old ******* is so fixated on Challenger. Any
guesses as to who LaMaxson just admitted where "her" allegiance has
been all along?

Every damn one of you family of worthless trolls should be taken out
and shot...

OM

I'm glad to see Google is posting in a timely fashion today; some just
sent me this post and I'm glad to see it's already up.
MOSELY: For the LAST TIME: I NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!! EVER!!!!!!!! said
Schirra was a conspirator. NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Borman, you BET your sweet bippie. But I have only defended Schirra,
other than for his childish tactics on Apollo 7.
And, if you FOLLOWED THE THREAD, Mosley, instead of reaching for the
Hydrocodone, you would realize I STARTED THIS THREAD on Challenger.
We were talking about military orders and whether or not NASA is or
was military, remember? (OH, SORRY, I forgot: One of the
side-effects of narcotics is short-term memory loss. Perhaps THAT'S
your problem.)
LaDonna
Old June 25th 04, 11:53 PM
LaDonna Wyss

"Scott Hedrick" wrote in message ...
"Stuf4" wrote in message
om...

Consider the lesson from The Matrix.

I rather doubt you could do the algebra.

You doubt CT could do the algebra???????
R O F L M F A O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If you ONLY knew....
TOOO FUNNY!
LaDonna
Old June 26th 04, 12:31 AM
Mary Shafer

On Fri, 25 Jun 2004 00:48:57 -0500, Pat Flannery
wrote:

Herb Schaltegger wrote:

I think perhaps, Pat, that your sense of humor was wasted on superiors
in uniform . . . ;-)

Oddly enough, I got on their nerves, as did the letters from my friends,
with return addresses like "Committee To Return The Papacy To
Avignon"....and little mottos like "hire people with hooks!" scribbled
on the outside.

I'll probably regret this, but have a look at:
http://www.avalanchetankers.us/archives/000058.html
to see how Skippy and the Army get along.

Mary

Old June 26th 04, 12:49 AM
OM

On Fri, 25 Jun 2004 17:33:27 -0500, Herb Schaltegger
wrote:

Many creditors and licensing authorities are tightening up on the
requirements for some of this stuff, but in many cities you can still
get reasonably good fake DL's to match your real face and the name/SSN
combo you're stealing.

....Here in Texas it recently was revealed that there's about 20
print-n-run fake ID producers down on the Texas-Mexico border who've
managed to figure out how to really do good fake Texas IDs and even
Driver's Licenses by coming up with a process to duplicate the subtle
gold chrome "TEXAS" print that's between the laminate and the
substrate. Last month a whole bunch of Mexican nationals were arrested
down on 6th Street en masse for trying to get into several bars with
these IDs. One of the bouncers was an off-duty cop who called the IDs
in, and all *42* were arrested and taken to jail, where it was found
that *all* of them were illegals, and over *half* had warrants in both
Texas and Mexico for a long list of crimes, most dealing with assault
and rape. However, when the investigation turned to how they got into
the country, it was revealed that the border guards didn't catch the
fake IDs, as they all claimed to be Texans "just visiting" across the
border for the cheap booze and whorehouses.

Immigration, DPS, and the FBI are now trying to track these ID
manufactures down, but there's so many flea markets on both sides of
the border that it's been hard to nail them down, especially now that
they're lying low...

OM

- General George S. Patton, Jr