Nobel Prize life is dangerous

Old February 25th 09, 04:12 AM posted to sci.astro
[email protected]

Default Nobel Prize life is dangerous

A lot of Nobel Prize winners got politically assasinated or are in
jail for political reasons.
Generally physicists are not in that category. Even rarer that a Nobel
Prize winner turns to become a killer. Usually not.

Maybe I get the Nobel Prize for this thought.
Old February 25th 09, 04:14 AM posted to sci.astro
[email protected]

A lot of Nobel Prize winners got politically assasinated or are in
jail for political reasons.
Generally physicists are not in that category. Even rarer that a Nobel
Prize winner turns to become a killer. Usually not.

Maybe I get the Nobel Prize for this thought.

Maybe the solution to world peace is by big government to assassinate
all Nobel Prize winners and there won't be a world peace issue.
Old February 25th 09, 04:16 AM posted to sci.astro
[email protected]

A lot of Nobel Prize winners got politically assasinated or are in
jail for political reasons.
Generally physicists are not in that category. Even rarer that a Nobel
Prize winner turns to become a killer. Usually not.

Maybe I get the Nobel Prize for this thought.

My posts always get Chinese advertisements in Google. Google relates
content somehow. Who knows what those Chinese letters mean and
how my posts got associated in general to Chinese relevance.
Old February 25th 09, 04:23 AM posted to sci.astro
[email protected]

A lot of Nobel Prize winners got politically assasinated or are in
jail for political reasons.
Generally physicists are not in that category. Even rarer that a Nobel
Prize winner turns to become a killer. Usually not.

Maybe I get the Nobel Prize for this thought.

My posts always get Chinese advertisements in Google. Google relates
content somehow. Who knows what those Chinese letters mean and
how my posts got associated in general to Chinese relevance.

Thought is a crime in all countries. Ideal gestapo is 0.1 percent in
the UK.
92 percent opposed the Iraq war in the UK and over time that number
moved sharply toward 100 percent, currently at 99.9 percent of the UK
population.

The population is controlled through siege, control and racism by 0.1
percent of their population, Anne's Clar Der Commissar, but they are
also the most advanced human society today as they do nothing, yet
they could raise a pinky.

Old February 25th 09, 04:38 AM posted to sci.astro
[email protected]

On Feb 24, 9:23*pm, " wrote:
[...]

That's how easy it can become. To take part of the human cause,
to lift the regime, get rid of the CCTV cameras, throw out the
siege, to stand up for the people. Yet nobody moves a finger and
it serves the ideal gestapo and his cult with CCTV. To stand for what?
To lift a finger and get in trouble with the Gestapo?

Even though oer 50 percent of Americans said they are depressed
now at work, even though over 50 percent of sex went away during Bush,
even though things now run in a black market environment between
those in power and the population where credit reports are used now
all of the sudden in all job hirings when literally speaking there are
no banks, the government keeps the banks running, the ideal gestapo
eventually becomes one person. History is like that, see Stalinist
rule of terror and what did the people do? Did they lift a finger?

Old February 25th 09, 04:43 AM posted to sci.astro
[email protected]

On Feb 24, 9:38*pm, " wrote:
On Feb 24, 9:23*pm, " wrote:

[...]

There are two choices: Either do nothing or be consumed like by Google
on the Internet humanly and culturally assimilatingly. This is in the
real world
now, a different test. People are yawning even though they are not
having sex, no more buttcracks visible on a yawning man heading in
the Morning to have a coffee, people could see he had sex. Who cared
in the 90's if one slept four hours the past night. He got out of bed.
He is
out in the streets.