Hear No Evil, See No Evil / Brad Guth

Old July 23rd 13, 02:51 AM posted to sci.space.history
Brad Guth[_3_]

Default Hear No Evil, See No Evil / Brad Guth

On Monday, June 3, 2013 12:02:16 PM UTC-7, Brad Guth wrote:
It’s the job of a few to make these public Usenet/newsgroups as K-12

unfriendly and/or media undesirable as well as generally as raunchy X-

rated as possible. These individuals are actually one and the same

bully-naysayers and FUD-masters that systematically topic/author stalk

and trash upon anyone with an original idea or discovery of any

significance or potential of significance, because it seems they want

not an independent soul and/or private author or researcher to ever

get mainstream attention or otherwise noticed by others, much less

receiving any official public support.

Of course, for the past 12+ years I’ve been telling of this

interpretation of our public Usenet/newsgroup media being

systematically trashed because, it seems this public Usenet community

that’s merged along with Google Groups and Groups+ has simply become

too easily accessible by K12s and others, that nowadays via social

networking could possibly take notice of our topics and replies on

subjects of science, physics, politics, social networking and general

newsworthy issues, and it seems the oligarchs in charge of whatever we

get to read and interpret as truly independent of whatever these

oligarchs desire, is an obvious status quo damage-control situation

that can’t be let to evolve or flourish on its own, much less given

any direct benefits that would become K-12 and higher educated

attracting to those looking for the best available science and the

most independent interpretations of newsworthy topics, because these

oligarchs in charge of our government and the mainstream media

(including moderated reference material and public school textbooks)

are clearly so very much afraid of what we independent outsiders might

have to say.

Newsgroup "alt.astronomy" seems to be a Usenet Mecca of what the

mainstream status-quo of their oligarch holy grail matrix thinks is

utmost imperative to topic/author stalk and bash for all they can

muster.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.a...y/topics?hl=en

For example, the mainstream of physics and science wants to exclude,

banish and/or obfuscate as to allowing any possibility of captured

moons, planetoids or planets, even though the merging of entire

galaxies is commonplace and otherwise perfectly obvious. Apparently

those laws of physics are conditional, and all public derived science

has to be mainstream moderated by the oligarchs before any of it

becomes viable, and the same status-quo gauntlet of applied

obfuscation(evidence excluding), nay-say and nondisclosure applies for

any potential exploitation of anything involving our moon or Venus.

Be my guest and apply your very own photographic enlargement software,

as to viewing this one small but rather interesting mountainous area

of Venus, using your independent deductive expertise as to enlarge or

magnify this extensively mountainous terrain of Venus that I’ve

focused upon, really shouldn’t be asking too much. Most of modern

PhotoZoom and numerous other photographic software variations tend to

accomplish this enlargement process automatically (including iPhone

and Safari image zooming), although some extra applied filtering and

thereby image enhancing for dynamic range compensations (aka contrast)

can further improve upon the end result (no direct pixel modifications

should ever be necessary, because it’s all a derivative from the

original Magellan radar imaging of 36 confirming radar scans/pixel,

that can always be 100% verified).

“GuthVenus” 1:1, plus 10x resample/enlargement of the area in

question:

https://picasaweb.google.com/1027362...18595926178146

http://nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov/imgcat/hi...c115s095_1.gif

https://picasaweb.google.com/1027362...8634/BradGuth#

http://translate.google.com/#

Brad Guth, Brad_Guth, Brad.Guth, BradGuth, BG, Guth Usenet/”Guth

Venus”, GuthVenus

Our NSA/CIA and their Five Eyes partners that go even further at intruding into our personal/private lives than PRISM, seem to be focused upon matters other than national or even international security.

Who’s telling the biggest lies, and keeping themselves in denial of being in denial?
http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2013/07...vs-govt-dupes/

Our mainstream media and their collaborative system of indoctrinating each K-12 generation with false or intentionally misleading history isn’t exactly helping by obfuscating/excluding true history.
http://seeker401.wordpress.com/2010/...nist-red-army/

The Necessity of Disillusionment
http://supremeboundlessway.com/2012/...ment/#more-879
http://supremeboundlessway.com/about-this-site/

It seems our mainstream status quo already has multiple disillusionments to uphold, going way back in history, and there's lots more of the same on their way. It's why so few if any K-12s are ever reading or contributing within Usenet/newsgroups, because the last thing our peers of FUD and disillusionment want are any newcomers asking questions and demanding perfect honesty, especially of public funded agencies and individuals of authority.

Now that Google Groups+(GG+) is making it a whole lot easier for individuals to search Usenet/newsgroups in order to read and contribute, there's actually a darn good chance that some of the current and next generations will get to learn more truth than most can safely deal with, because there’s no doubt whatsoever that we’ve been systematically managed by those in charge regardless of whomever we elect or appoint. Unlike JFK, our President BHO is still alive because he’s been doing what he’s been told or as having been allowed to do, and chances are he’s not about to rock his failsafe boat, because his retirement perks are going to be truly extra special.

We’ve actually been so systematically disillusioned for so long, that sadly our national infrastructure within preexisting technology isn’t a tenth as good as it could or should be, because we have energy shortages as well as spendy energy that isn’t even nearly as reliable as it could be, along with a 10+ generational debt infrastructure of near 30 trillion, as well as we are not prepared for severe storms, earthquakes or much less an asteroid, and we certainly don’t have enough spare/surplus cheap energy in order to attract any competitive heavy industry nor to even go after exploiting and processing our own rare minerals, so the next ten plus generations are simply screwed with having to pick up our tap, as well as funding everything that’s only getting more spendy and/or global compromised by the day..

If any of this seems off-topic or running doom and gloom amok, it’s probably because of what our moon and the extremely nearby planet Venus has to offer, because it seems they (those in charge of most everything mainstream approved and thereby public funded) seem to want as little as possible to ever change, and forbid having that new information publicised and/or discussed outside of their most strictly enforced nondisclosure policy.

So, perhaps many of us still seem to think at least some of us independent good-guys have been in charge of something, when actually only the upper most .0001%(one out of a million) as insider oligarch/Bilderbergs get to be in charge regardless of whomever the rest of us elect, appoint or favor. This means that an outsider from the lower 99.9% caste, can't ever be accepted into anything controlled by the upper most .0001%, or even allowed as one of their upper caste of faith-based or cult/cabal/mafia fellowship of sufficiently brown-nosed worthy minions that coexist in between us and them, and that’s regardless of whatever magnitude of our discoveries or achievements, unless of course that notoriety makes the oligarchs in charge all the more powerful regardless of whomever we elect or appoint, because only they get to run the mainstream show, along with their vast military industrial complex of FUD keeping us constantly at war and/or afraid of Karma, such as the revenge Karma of 9/11 and now Boston and most any proxy war that’s another disillusionment as intended to fool us into funding it and accepting the consequences as unavoidable.

Notice how throughout the past decades of public Usenet/newsgroup history, that we have not one example of anyone as ever having been community discovered, supported or much less having their views or interpretations advanced to any front page of public awareness. Whereas instead, those of us independent topic and reply contributors that do not happen to 100% agree and go along with every aspect of the mainstream status quo, and especially of honest individuals with real names and traceable internet and email IDs, are either systematically topic/author stalked and wherever possible banished, or simply trashed at each and every opportunity until they either go away or die, and for the most part our K-12s are still not even allowed or otherwise encouraged to read Usenet/newsgroups, perhaps because 99.9% of them still haven’t a basic intellectual or research clue about much of anything pertaining of any Usenet/newsgroups to begin with (this kinda puts a whole new spin on the disillusionment meaning of “no child left behind”, unless having dropped them down wells of no possible return counts as being a good thing.

Fortunately for these upper-most oligarchs and Bilderbergs, it seems that vast majority of K-12s, their parents and grandparents haven’t been the least bit smart enough to figure any of this public Usenet/newsgroup stuff out, although GG+ of mostly social networking could eventually change this media abstinence for the better. So, essentially terrestrial life as we know it goes on, as though we outsiders of the lower 99.9999% only get to think we’re in charge of something, when in fact we’re just being constantly and skillfully snookered and deluded into thinking that way by the upper most .0001%, and the mainstream status-quo disillusionment game of obfuscation and FUD that’s dominated by oligarchs that oddly act/react exactly like Semites, goes on.

In spite of what K-12s have been thoroughly mainstream indoctrinated with, what Venus has to offer is up against a similar ongoing ruse of mainstream deceptions, obfuscation and a gauntlet of FUD applied by our oligarch approved peers that get to remain anonymously in charge of this public media regardless of whomever we(the republic) elect or appoint, and perhaps that’s the main reason as to why there’s no open topics other than mine about Venus or especially of GuthVenus to discuss. It’s perfectly obvious that significant geological issues of highly geometrical items do in fact exist within at least one of our Magellan radar imaged areas, that pretty much any damn fool (even nearsighted and cross-eyed heathen) can see and interpret for themselves.

Of course it’s still the upper caste in most every republic or faith-based cabal/cult/mafia on Earth that get to impose their rules and otherwise get to do as they please, regardless of whomever of the vast 99.9% majority lower caste care to elect or appoint. Since a thousand years before Christ, nothing much has really changed for the better, because the social/political and faith-based oligarchs are the ones that still get to run the show and record history as only they see fit, regardless of whomever we elect or appoint, and this means we’re being played as fools and subservients with no actual rights whatsoever. Perhaps their only viable option is to get rid of us, and make all that remain as too deathly afraid to ask questions or think in any way other than specified by their peers.

"A new scientific truth does not triumph by convincing its opponents and making them see the light, but rather because its opponents eventually die, and a new generation grows up that is familiar with it." / Max Planck

Old July 23rd 13, 08:38 PM posted to sci.space.history
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Monday, July 22, 2013 6:51:00 PM UTC-7, Brad Guth wrote:
[...]

After adding a few replies into alt.astronomy, once again it flatlined on us, by not responding with an updated page of indexed topics. Sorry about my creating that blank alt.astronomy page.

Perhaps team Google Groups+(GG+) needs to make this supposedly new and improved format of accessing Usenet/newsgroups a whole lot better by removing most of their nifty spyware code intended to make it a whole lot easier for our cloak and dagger NSA/PRISM and Five Eyes to extract information.