Scott Grissom contact info?

Old January 6th 12, 11:32 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy
Bob Haller

Default Scott Grissom contact info?

Does anyone have cxontact infor for him? He invited me to the memorial
service at the pad years ago. I met his mom and family he was a nice
guy.

I may be on business in florida again this year and would like to
attend again.

if anyone has contact info i would greatly appreciate the help
Old January 7th 12, 01:52 AM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy
Alan Erskine[_3_]

On 7/01/2012 9:32 AM, bob haller wrote:
Does anyone have cxontact infor for him? He invited me to the memorial
service at the pad years ago. I met his mom and family he was a nice
guy.

I may be on business in florida again this year and would like to
attend again.

if anyone has contact info i would greatly appreciate the help

He believes that the other Apollo astronauts had something to do with
his father's death, instead of believing that his father may have done
something to cause the fire - such as accidentally kicking the
water/glycol ECS.

Anyone have contact info for Scott Grissom? [email protected] History 0 January 10th 10 04:30 PM
profile of Scott Grissom Jim Oberg History 6 February 2nd 07 11:26 PM
Apollo One, the FBI, and Scott Grissom LaDonna Wyss History 907 July 20th 04 05:58 PM
Baiting Scott Grissom OM History 130 January 16th 04 04:36 AM
Scott Grissom is a saint! OM History 0 July 20th 03 03:43 AM