Gus Grissom's son

Old September 18th 03, 09:29 PM
Dean

Default Gus Grissom's son

x-archive-yes:no

If Gus Grissom could, I would love to see him return and slap the ****
out of Scott. If he were my son, I would make a deal with the devil to
do it. Scott has made a mockery of the Grissom name and made a fool
out of himself. Go away, Scott you have done enough damage to the
great Gus Grissom and you should be ashamed.
Old September 19th 03, 09:53 AM
Pat Flannery

Dean wrote:

I would make a deal with the devil to
do it.

Does anyone else sense a Twilight Zone episode about to begin?

Pat

Old September 19th 03, 12:01 PM
OM

On Thu, 18 Sep 2003 20:29:08 GMT, Dean wrote:

If Gus Grissom could, I would love to see him return and slap the ****
out of Scott. If he were my son, I would make a deal with the devil to
do it. Scott has made a mockery of the Grissom name and made a fool
out of himself. Go away, Scott you have done enough damage to the
great Gus Grissom and you should be ashamed.

....I like this guy already. Can we make him at least an honorary
member of HORS?

OM

- General George S. Patton, Jr
Old September 19th 03, 09:27 PM
Gareth Slee

golly gee, my feelings are so hurt. boo hoo. and you can
kiss my ass, dean.

sigh...

:,-(

Old June 15th 13, 01:45 AM posted to sci.space.history
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Friday, September 19, 2003 5:39:36 AM UTC-7, wrote:
Dean wrote in message . ..
x-archive-yes:no

If Gus Grissom could, I would love to see him return and slap the ****
out of Scott. If he were my son, I would make a deal with the devil to
do it. Scott has made a mockery of the Grissom name and made a fool
out of himself. Go away, Scott you have done enough damage to the
great Gus Grissom and you should be ashamed.

golly gee, my feelings are so hurt. boo hoo. and you can
kiss my ass, dean.

They mean well, as long as you consider Hitler and his Zionist Nazis as really nifty kinda guys.

If you're still with us, come back and toss in a few topics for us to share our mutual distrust of the mainstream status quo.

Old June 17th 13, 10:12 PM posted to sci.space.history
Brad Guth[_3_]

Dean wrote in message . ..

x-archive-yes:no

If Gus Grissom could, I would love to see him return and slap the ****

out of Scott. If he were my son, I would make a deal with the devil to

do it. Scott has made a mockery of the Grissom name and made a fool

out of himself. Go away, Scott you have done enough damage to the

great Gus Grissom and you should be ashamed.

* * * * * *golly gee, my feelings are so hurt. boo hoo. and you can

kiss my ass, dean.

They mean well, as long as you consider Hitler and his Zionist Nazis as really nifty kinda guys.

If you're still with us, come back and toss in a few topics for us to share our mutual distrust of the mainstream status quo.

I met scott at a apollo one memorial service at what remains of the

pad.

Scott was a nice guy who lives with a tradgery........

Indeed, and a very easily preventable death of his father at that.

Not a soul at NASA or DARPA ever lost a dime or received any demerits either.
Old June 18th 13, 04:10 AM posted to sci.space.history
Bob Haller

Dean wrote in message . ..

[...]

I guess that's the true meaning of having "the right stuff".

if it wasnt for the apollo one disaster we wouldnt of got to the moon
and worse would oif lost a crew in space.............

the crew died so others could be successful