Instantaneous Speed Of Gravity And Reactionless Drive Invention

Old January 8th 18, 11:54 AM posted to sci.astro
AbhiJeet Patil

Default Instantaneous Speed Of Gravity And Reactionless Drive Invention

Let me make it clear that this experiment didn't come out of mind randomly. It occurred to me only when I found theory and experiment how to change behavior of photon instantaneously (emitted from earth or sun) which is propagating in space millions of light years away. So I request you to please comment on this experiment. Thanks.

Instantaneous Speed of GRAVITY Experiment

In ordinary weighing scale, in left pan, there is spiral shaped coil (like that mosquito coil) or any long shaped rod. Middle point of this coil is touching the left pan. Let mass of this coil be W1. Second body of mass W2 is attached to other end of this coil. So the left pan is experiencing total weight W1+W2. In right pan, there is mass M3 which mass is equal to W1+W2. So both pans are at same level from ground.

Now we remove weight W2 attached to coil. Info regarding removal of weight W2 travels to pan through spiral coil W1 in time t. During this delay t, left pan still experiences total weight W1+W2. If we put weight W2 - which is in our hand - on the left pan during this delay t, then pan will experience total weight W1+W2+W2 which is greater than W3 in right pan.

So obviously left pan will come down and right pan will go up during this propagation delay t.

That means we have created excess energy and law of conservation of energy is broken. Am I right?

The diagram of photon and reactionless drive device is same. That is why speed of light is absolute. I have built very simple reactionless drive device propelled by rubber bands. Unfortunately all this 18 year old struggle has turned me in position worse than a beggar. So I want to contact responsible scientists who are involved in reactionless drive device research. Please note that I will request them to automate this device only. They will be paid in future more than enough. But after that, they will not be able to stake claim on invention of basic mechanism of reactionless drive device which I have already done. Though they can claim or parent their automation methods. But until I give permission, nobody will be able to use this reactionless Drive device for any purpose.

I request you to please inform me names, telephone numbers, email ids of the scientists involved in reactionless drive research.

Now please watch this video second by second. The device doesn't throw empty bottles in backward direction, neither it ha fan to push air in backward direction and I am using my hand to cut the rope to release force applied by rubber bands.

https://youtu.be/wITF0tT54tA

Thank you.
Old January 10th 18, 02:01 AM posted to sci.astro
AbhiJeet Patil

Everybody is dead. Millions on Facebook, few dozens on Usenet.birds on Twitter are facing extinction. Let monkeys evolve