Interesting Marsha Ivins story on nasa watch:

Old June 2nd 07, 07:44 AM posted to sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.history
Derek Lyons

Default Interesting Marsha Ivins story on nasa watch:

"Danny Deger" wrote:

"Derek Lyons" wrote in message
"Brian Gaff" wrote:

Its funny, reading the polarising views on her in the piece,

I thought it very sad to see how NASAWatch stoop to tabloid
journalism. I think it even sadder that the folks on these groups
seem to be lapping it up.

Marsha's tendancy to abuse the people around her is an important story for
NASA and NASA Watch.

How is tabloid journalism important?

D.
--
Touch-twice life. Eat. Drink. Laugh.

Oct 5th, 2004 JDL
Old June 2nd 07, 04:24 PM posted to sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.history
Danny Deger

"Brian Gaff" wrote:

Its funny, reading the polarising views on her in the piece,

I thought it very sad to see how NASAWatch stoop to tabloid
journalism. I think it even sadder that the folks on these groups
seem to be lapping it up.

Marsha's tendancy to abuse the people around her is an important story for
NASA and NASA Watch.

How is tabloid journalism important?

Is is not tabloid. Marsha's behavior is a symptom of the NASA culture that
has been sited as the leading cause of both shuttle accidents. Abusive
bosses are the norm at NASA (or certainly not uncommon) and they are
distroying the agency from the inside.

Danny Deger