Doc 'The ATK Whore' Horowitz and the NASA ARES I Fraud

Old May 28th 07, 09:06 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
kT

Default Doc 'The ATK Whore' Horowitz and the NASA ARES I Fraud

Check it out here :

http://forum.nasaspaceflight.com/for...ts=367&start=1

http://forum.nasaspaceflight.com/for...sts=34&start=1

Most damning and damaging fraud ever perpetrated on the American people.

--
Get A Free Orbiter Space Flight Simulator :
http://orbit.medphys.ucl.ac.uk/orbit.html
Old May 28th 07, 10:37 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
Danny Deger

"kT" wrote in message
Check it out here :

Most damning and damaging fraud ever perpetrated on the American people.

I hardly think so. The whole thing was NASA working as NASA works :-)

Danny Deger

Old May 28th 07, 10:48 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
kT

Danny Deger wrote:

"kT" wrote in message
Check it out here :

Most damning and damaging fraud ever perpetrated on the American people.

I hardly think so. The whole thing was NASA working as NASA works :-)

Oh, bull****. A broken NASA should be your first bit of evidence of a
broken America. America is broken, and in the process of breaking
America, Americans have broken NASA, NOAA, the NWS and the NHC.

America is **** buddy, and we are going to bury the ****ters.

It's going to give me great pleasure finishing the job.

Marsha Ivins should be ****ting her diapers by now.

Expect congressional investigations into this.

Old May 28th 07, 11:42 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
Danny Deger

"kT" wrote in message
Danny Deger wrote:

snip

Expect congressional investigations into this.

Maybe there will be, but I kind of doubt it. NASA has a lot of power and
they know how to abuse it ... opps I meant use it :-)

I have however already volenteered to testify if they want me to.

Danny Deger

Old May 29th 07, 12:25 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
kT

Danny Deger wrote:

"kT" wrote in message
Danny Deger wrote:

snip

Expect congressional investigations into this.

Maybe there will be, but I kind of doubt it. NASA has a lot of power
and they know how to abuse it ... opps I meant use it :-)

I have however already volenteered to testify if they want me to.

Whatever. They'll stall. I can't wait until 2009.

My perspective, in case you are interested, is that of all liquid
propulsion as a basis of all modern and future space flight, as
mandatory, no matter what SRB assistance may or may not be required.

The United States, as it's core principle in human spaceflight, must
have advanced cryogenic liquid propulsion development as fundamental.

Period. Non-negotiable. ESAS is a perversion of that principle.

They can have their chaff, but they forgot all about the wheat.

I'm sorry I gotta be so hard on these people, but this thing has got to
stop, and it will stop, in 2009, if I have anything to say about it.

Unfortunately, I am a lone voice in the wilderness.

But hey, I have a simple plan B :

http://cosmic.lifeform.org/?p=302

What we need to be doing is mass producing five meter tankage and
launching something like once a week, with maybe like monthly EELV
flights for the astronaut rotation. The production capability is there
but now all the money is gone. It makes it much harder for the next
president to come in and clean up the mess, and if the next president is
a scientific disengaged like Clinton or Obama, then we're screwed.

So you can see why this has to be an Al Gore kind of thing, but even he
may be too status quo to 'get it'. What is there to get : 'liquids'.

Old May 29th 07, 02:27 AM posted to sci.space.history
Scott Ferrin

On Mon, 28 May 2007 18:25:46 -0500, kT wrote:

Danny Deger wrote:

"kT" wrote in message
Danny Deger wrote:

snip

Expect congressional investigations into this.

Maybe there will be, but I kind of doubt it. NASA has a lot of power
and they know how to abuse it ... opps I meant use it :-)

I have however already volenteered to testify if they want me to.

Whatever. They'll stall. I can't wait until 2009.

My perspective, in case you are interested,

Wow, let's get you in the White House. Guess what? Nobody is
interested in your drival.
Old May 29th 07, 02:28 AM posted to sci.space.history
Scott Ferrin

On Mon, 28 May 2007 16:48:05 -0500, kT wrote:

Danny Deger wrote:

"kT" wrote in message
Check it out here :

Most damning and damaging fraud ever perpetrated on the American people.

I hardly think so. The whole thing was NASA working as NASA works :-)

Oh, bull****. A broken NASA should be your first bit of evidence of a
broken America. America is broken, and in the process of breaking
America, Americans have broken NASA, NOAA, the NWS and the NHC.

America is **** buddy, and we are going to bury the ****ters.

It's going to give me great pleasure finishing the job.

You personally huh? Who are you Lex Luthor? Sounds like you need to
get back on the meds.
Old May 29th 07, 03:12 AM posted to sci.space.history
kT

Scott Ferrin wrote:
On Mon, 28 May 2007 18:25:46 -0500, kT wrote:

Danny Deger wrote:
"kT" wrote in message
Danny Deger wrote:
snip

Expect congressional investigations into this.

Maybe there will be, but I kind of doubt it. NASA has a lot of power
and they know how to abuse it ... opps I meant use it :-)

I have however already volenteered to testify if they want me to.

Whatever. They'll stall. I can't wait until 2009.

My perspective, in case you are interested,

Wow, let's get you in the White House. Guess what? Nobody is
interested in your drival.

I know, that's so sad, I'm the only person in the whole wide world
promoting cryogenic hydrogen propulsion as a method to get to orbit.

Old May 29th 07, 03:13 AM posted to sci.space.history
kT

Scott Ferrin wrote:
On Mon, 28 May 2007 16:48:05 -0500, kT wrote:

Danny Deger wrote:
"kT" wrote in message
Check it out here :

Most damning and damaging fraud ever perpetrated on the American people.
I hardly think so. The whole thing was NASA working as NASA works :-)

Oh, bull****. A broken NASA should be your first bit of evidence of a
broken America. America is broken, and in the process of breaking
America, Americans have broken NASA, NOAA, the NWS and the NHC.

America is **** buddy, and we are going to bury the ****ters.

It's going to give me great pleasure finishing the job.

You personally huh?

What did Marsha Ivins know, and when did she know it?