Black Hole(s) of Mars

Old May 28th 07, 07:42 AM posted to sci.space.history
Damon Hill[_4_]

Default Black Hole(s) of Mars

This ought to energize the Hoaxlands and assorted Guthballs out
the a series of what appears to be bottomless pits, or nearly
so. Deep enough that scattered skylight can't illuminate the
bottoms and extremely steep walls; even on the highest resolution
images they appear as black holes.

http://www.universetoday.com/2007/05...vered-on-mars/

Hollow Mars, anyone? Now we know where the flying saucers issue
from...

--Damon, fighting holes in his truck's cooling system
Old May 28th 07, 08:48 AM posted to sci.space.history
kT

Damon Hill wrote:

--Damon, fighting holes in his truck's cooling system

What? You don't have a cryogenic hydrogen fuel cell powered truck yet?

Jeez, man, what kind of a redneck hillbilly are you?

--
Get A Free Orbiter Space Flight Simulator :
http://orbit.medphys.ucl.ac.uk/orbit.html
Old May 28th 07, 08:55 AM posted to sci.space.history
Damon Hill[_4_]

kT wrote in :

Damon Hill wrote:

--Damon, fighting holes in his truck's cooling system

What? You don't have a cryogenic hydrogen fuel cell powered truck yet?

Jeez, man, what kind of a redneck hillbilly are you?

A mostly penniless redneck hillbilly. Them fancy Dewars is
'spensive!

--Damon, ex Jawja boy whose daddy was a hillbilly, really
Old May 29th 07, 07:37 AM posted to sci.space.history
OM[_6_]

On Mon, 28 May 2007 01:42:11 -0500, Damon Hill
wrote:

This ought to energize the Hoaxlands and assorted Guthballs out
the

....Speak of the Great Satan, and he shall appear. Especially about an
hour ago on George Noory's weak attempt to imitate Fart Smell's show.

"sigh I really wish that Hoagland would just shut up. He embarasses
me every time he claims he was my top scientific advisor. He's a nut.
A kook. An idiot. The sooner he quits making his being my gofer into
something it obviously wasn't, the sooner we'll all be better off."

- Unca Walter, 1990.

OM
--
]=====================================[
] Let's face it: Sometimes you *need* [
Old May 29th 07, 07:39 AM posted to sci.space.history
OM[_6_]

wrote:

Hollow Mars, anyone? Now we know where the flying saucers issue
from...

....Hmm. How close are any of these to suspected US, USSR, or ESA probe
augurings? ;-)

OM
--
]=====================================[
Old May 29th 07, 11:18 PM posted to sci.space.history
Jonathan

wrote:

This ought to energize the Hoaxlands and assorted Guthballs out
the

...Speak of the Great Satan, and he shall appear. Especially about an
hour ago on George Noory's weak attempt to imitate Fart Smell's show.

You keep saying how such and such ruins this ng.
But in the last six months I can recall hearing you
say only the following, or some version of it.

"So and so is a child molestor"
"I've killfiled so and so, you should also"
"So and so is a piece of ****"

Complaining about other people is all you do, I find
that rather boring and childish, and that
is being kind.

The only expertise you seem to have is
in bitching....bitch.