To all you unapologetic assholes out there ...

Old February 4th 07, 05:47 PM posted to sci.environment,alt.politics.bush,alt.impeach.bush,sci.space.policy
kT

Default To all you unapologetic assholes out there ...

**** you. To the rest of the world, I am deeply ashamed and sorry at
what American has now become, and I apologize. I'll try to do a better
job of it the next time around, if there is one.

http://www.sorryeverybody.com/

--
The Tsiolkovsky Group : http://www.lifeform.org

My Planetary BLOB : http://cosmic.lifeform.org

Get A Free Orbiter Space Flight Simulator :

http://orbit.medphys.ucl.ac.uk/orbit.html
Old February 4th 07, 05:59 PM posted to sci.environment,alt.politics.bush,alt.impeach.bush,sci.space.policy
Richard Burns

kT wrote:
**** you. To the rest of the world, I am deeply ashamed and sorry at
what American has now become, and I apologize. I'll try to do a better
job of it the next time around, if there is one.

http://www.sorryeverybody.com/

Most of the USA (outside of the South and Idaho/Utah) has rejected Bush.
People are sick of him. Despite that, Bush seems to want to plow ahead
full-steam in starting a war with Iran.

The differences between the South, the GOP's base, and the rest of the
USA on foreign policy and culture grow wider every day. If, God forbid,
Bush does start a war with Iran, I think that splitting up the USA will
look more appealing to people. If the South wasn't a factor, impeaching
Bush and Cheney would be on more people's lips than it is now..it would
certainly be in the event of a war against Iran.

Richard.

Richard.
Old February 4th 07, 06:19 PM posted to sci.environment,alt.politics.bush,alt.impeach.bush,sci.space.policy
Rand Simberg[_1_]

On Sun, 04 Feb 2007 17:59:41 GMT, in a place far, far away, Richard
Burns made the phosphor on my monitor
glow in such a way as to indicate that:

kT wrote:
**** you. To the rest of the world, I am deeply ashamed and sorry at
what American has now become, and I apologize. I'll try to do a better
job of it the next time around, if there is one.

http://www.sorryeverybody.com/

Most of the USA (outside of the South and Idaho/Utah) has rejected Bush.
People are sick of him. Despite that, Bush seems to want to plow ahead
full-steam in starting a war with Iran.

Bush is starting the war? It has nothing to do with the Iranians
arming and training people killing our troops?
Old February 4th 07, 06:19 PM posted to sci.environment,alt.politics.bush,alt.impeach.bush,sci.space.policy
Peter B. P.

kT wrote:

**** you. To the rest of the world, I am deeply ashamed and sorry at
what American has now become, and I apologize. I'll try to do a better
job of it the next time around, if there is one.

http://www.sorryeverybody.com/

The blakc/white, them/us mentality is the hallmark of a fundamentalist
mind.

Get help.

--
regards , Peter B. P. - http://titancity.com/blog , http://macplanet.dk

If guns kill, do pencils cause spelling errors?
Old February 4th 07, 06:22 PM posted to sci.environment,alt.politics.bush,alt.impeach.bush,sci.space.policy
kT

kT wrote:
**** you. To the rest of the world, I am deeply ashamed and sorry at
what American has now become, and I apologize. I'll try to do a better
job of it the next time around, if there is one.

http://www.sorryeverybody.com/

Most of the USA (outside of the South and Idaho/Utah) has rejected Bush.
People are sick of him. Despite that, Bush seems to want to plow ahead
full-steam in starting a war with Iran.

Bush is starting the war?

**** you, Rand. Bush started the war.

It has nothing to do with the Iranians
arming and training people killing our troops?

It has everything to do with asshole Americans like you.

To the rest of the world, I am deeply ashamed and sorry that you still
have to put up with millions of asshole Americans like Rand Simborg.

I apologize : http://www.sorryeverybody.com/

Old February 4th 07, 06:23 PM posted to sci.environment,alt.politics.bush,alt.impeach.bush,sci.space.policy
Dave Head

On Sun, 04 Feb 2007 17:59:41 GMT, Richard Burns
wrote:

kT wrote:
**** you. To the rest of the world, I am deeply ashamed and sorry at
what American has now become, and I apologize. I'll try to do a better
job of it the next time around, if there is one.

http://www.sorryeverybody.com/

Most of the USA (outside of the South and Idaho/Utah) has rejected Bush.
People are sick of him. Despite that, Bush seems to want to plow ahead
full-steam in starting a war with Iran.

What do you think will happen if Iran is allowed to get the bomb? Do you think
that there is _any_ way to stop them from doing so other than an attack on
their nuclear facilities?

DPH
Old February 4th 07, 06:26 PM posted to sci.environment,alt.politics.bush,alt.impeach.bush,sci.space.policy
Bill Bonde

Richard Burns wrote:

kT wrote:
**** you. To the rest of the world, I am deeply ashamed and sorry at
what American has now become, and I apologize. I'll try to do a better
job of it the next time around, if there is one.

http://www.sorryeverybody.com/

Most of the USA (outside of the South and Idaho/Utah) has rejected Bush.
People are sick of him. Despite that, Bush seems to want to plow ahead
full-steam in starting a war with Iran.

I am pretty sure that Hillary Clinton came out claiming that Iran must
not be allowed to get nuclear weapons. What did she mean by that? Would
she start a war with Iran to prevent them from getting the bomb?

The differences between the South, the GOP's base, and the rest of the
USA on foreign policy and culture grow wider every day.

The anti-war movement isn't some rational effort to effect a foreign
policy they've carefully considered. It's basically a bunch of folks who
fantasized their entire lives about what it would be like to live
through the Vietnam War and how they'd be out in the street throwing
bottles and lighting cars on fire. Now they see their chance and they
aren't going to miss this.

If, God forbid,
Bush does start a war with Iran, I think that splitting up the USA will
look more appealing to people. If the South wasn't a factor, impeaching
Bush and Cheney would be on more people's lips than it is now..it would
certainly be in the event of a war against Iran.

In the United States, a president and vice president are elected for
four year terms. If their policies aren't very popular, that doesn't
change this fact. This creates a stable political scene that we don't
see in other countries such as Israel or even the UK when their leaders
are under pressure.

--
"The ultimate test is always your own serenity." Robert M Pirsig, "Zen
and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance"
Old February 4th 07, 06:31 PM posted to sci.environment,alt.politics.bush,alt.impeach.bush,sci.space.policy
kT

Bill Bonde wrote:

Richard Burns wrote:
kT wrote:
**** you. To the rest of the world, I am deeply ashamed and sorry at
what American has now become, and I apologize. I'll try to do a better
job of it the next time around, if there is one.

http://www.sorryeverybody.com/

Most of the USA (outside of the South and Idaho/Utah) has rejected Bush.
People are sick of him. Despite that, Bush seems to want to plow ahead
full-steam in starting a war with Iran.

I am pretty sure that Hillary Clinton came out claiming that Iran must
not be allowed to get nuclear weapons. What did she mean by that? Would
she start a war with Iran to prevent them from getting the bomb?

Hillary Clinton isn't president of the United States, yet.

The differences between the South, the GOP's base, and the rest of the
USA on foreign policy and culture grow wider every day.

The anti-war movement isn't some rational effort to effect a foreign
policy they've carefully considered. It's basically a bunch of folks who
fantasized their entire lives about what it would be like to live
through the Vietnam War and how they'd be out in the street throwing
bottles and lighting cars on fire. Now they see their chance and they
aren't going to miss this.

If you haven't noticed, there are no riots in the cities this time.

If, God forbid,
Bush does start a war with Iran, I think that splitting up the USA will
look more appealing to people. If the South wasn't a factor, impeaching
Bush and Cheney would be on more people's lips than it is now..it would
certainly be in the event of a war against Iran.

In the United States, a president and vice president are elected for
four year terms. If their policies aren't very popular, that doesn't
change this fact. This creates a stable political scene that we don't
see in other countries such as Israel or even the UK when their leaders
are under pressure.

Hence, the problem. **** you Bill.

To the rest of the world, I am deeply ashamed and sorry that you still
have to put up with millions of asshole Americans just like Bill Bonde.

Old February 4th 07, 06:38 PM posted to sci.environment,alt.politics.bush,alt.impeach.bush,sci.space.policy
kT

Peter B. P. wrote:

kT wrote:

**** you. To the rest of the world, I am deeply ashamed and sorry at
what American has now become, and I apologize. I'll try to do a better
job of it the next time around, if there is one.

http://www.sorryeverybody.com/

The blakc/white, them/us mentality is the hallmark of a fundamentalist
mind.

Right, either yer fer reality, nature and science, er yer agin it.

Get help.

The sum of all human knowledge is at my fingertips.

I can handle it, but apparently you can't.

Oh, and before I forget : **** you.

To the rest of the world, I am deeply ashamed and sorry that you still
have to put up with billions of asshole humans just like Peter B. P.

Old February 4th 07, 06:40 PM posted to sci.environment,alt.politics.bush,alt.impeach.bush,sci.space.policy
Richard Burns

kT wrote:
Bill Bonde wrote:

Richard Burns wrote:
kT wrote:
**** you. To the rest of the world, I am deeply ashamed and sorry at
what American has now become, and I apologize. I'll try to do a better
job of it the next time around, if there is one.

http://www.sorryeverybody.com/

Most of the USA (outside of the South and Idaho/Utah) has rejected Bush.
People are sick of him. Despite that, Bush seems to want to plow ahead
full-steam in starting a war with Iran.

I am pretty sure that Hillary Clinton came out claiming that Iran must
not be allowed to get nuclear weapons. What did she mean by that? Would
she start a war with Iran to prevent them from getting the bomb?

Hillary Clinton isn't president of the United States, yet.

True, she did say that. Some Democrats are saying things like "no
option can be taken off the table" because they're chicken**** of being
labeled "soft on defense."

Hillary is hardly my first choice for Prez next year, partly because
she embraces a force-friendly foreign policy like her husband did.

That being said, I don't think that Hillary would look for a fight
with Iran the same way Bush and the neocons are.

Richard.