Google Base is open for service

Old January 13th 07, 12:57 AM posted to sci.space.shuttle
surfduke

Default Google Base is open for service

I just posted my 1:48th, Scale Saturn V Rocket on Google Base! It was
simple, and I think this new service will smoke EBAY! Finally a giant
killer! Good Bye to Big Brother!!!! I think there is some tweeking that
could be done, (But it works great in Beta)! Try it out Guys!!

Go! Go! Google!

Carl

Old January 13th 07, 11:15 AM posted to sci.space.shuttle
Z 1 Y 0 N 3 X

Google ftw.

You can always trust a 100 billion dollar company
I bet it's especially nice for those people who live in the radius of
Google as well, free high speed internet. Ftw.

Old January 14th 07, 07:17 PM posted to sci.space.shuttle
Jim[_8_]

Sorry for my ignorance but what means "ftw"?
Jim in Houston
ps.com...

Old January 14th 07, 07:59 PM posted to sci.space.shuttle
Tim Rogers

"Jim" wrote in message
. net...
Sorry for my ignorance but what means "ftw"?

For The Win.

Darn kids these days with their hair and their clothes and their
Intarwebs...

Tim

Old January 15th 07, 05:45 PM posted to sci.space.shuttle
Z 1 Y 0 N 3 X

Tim Rogers wrote:
"Jim" wrote in message
. net...
Sorry for my ignorance but what means "ftw"?

For The Win.

Darn kids these days with their hair and their clothes and their
Intarwebs...

Tim

Little hulligans, they are. I actually didn't suspect anyone to know
what ftw meant, sort of gaming slang. Over-used... .