NOMINATION: Art Deco for Wollmann Rubber Turkey for New Years Day 2007 (was: USZ: The United States of Zionism)

Old January 2nd 07, 07:39 PM posted to alt.alien.research,alt.alien.visitors,alt.astronomy,alt.usenet.kooks,sci.med.cardiology
honestjohn[_1_]

Default NOMINATION: Art Deco for Wollmann Rubber Turkey for New Years Day 2007 (was: USZ: The United States of Zionism)

"jitter" wrote in message
l says...

Not a problem. It can get nominated, seconded and thirded etc. It still
has to be accepted which isn't going to happen unless the parties

involved
can be verified.

More Tinfoil Sombrero kampaigning? Damn, you must REALLY want that big,
shiny hat. It will look good on you while you go down on Deco's pussy.

Sounds like you know all about these GAY Netcabalers.

Old January 4th 07, 04:27 PM posted to alt.alien.research,alt.alien.visitors,alt.astronomy,alt.usenet.kooks,sci.med.cardiology
Cardinal Snarky of the Fannish Inquisition

On Tue, 02 Jan 2007 17:44:00 -0700, jitter sat in thee Comfee Chaire, and
didst finally confess, after taking Muche Tea:
says...
jitter wrote:
says...
"jitter" wrote...
l says...

Not a problem. It can get nominated, seconded and thirded etc. It
still has to be accepted which isn't going to happen unless the
parties
involved
can be verified.

More Tinfoil Sombrero kampaigning? Damn, you must REALLY want that
big, shiny hat. It will look good on you while you go down on
Deco's pussy.

Sounds like you know all about these GAY Netcabalers.

Deco must be quite a hottie, considering how hard Meat Plow has been
trying to protect her.

How sad for you, Bowturd, your kookdance has been reduced to slurping
outhouse john. Maybe you should try the cmsg barrage again.

That's one DEEPSEATED obsession with Bowtie you've got there. Better try
to keep it in check, or Meat Plow might get jealous and slap you around.

Cloo: I ain't him/her/it. Never have been. St00pid.

Not that I expect that cloo to sink into your k00ky solid-steel skull, but
I figure it can't hurt to at least throw it out there for you to froth
over while you await the arrival of your new Rubber Turkey.

You may or may not be the latest iteration of Rasta Khan, but you're
clearly a k00k in sockpuppet mode, or else you wouldn't be out to get
Art, since (if you weren't such a k00k) you'd be a n00b who doesn't know
anyone. So maybe you're Dustbin, or Perkoff, or Altie -- who cares? You
have a tone in common with those four award-winning k00ks (I _think_
Altie has already won one, anyway...), so you're likely one of 'em. OK,
I forgot about the Mop Jockey, but you can't blame me for that -- it
happens all the time.

Hail Eris!
Demon Prince of Absurdity

"And no, I did not have sex with my son. But if I did I certainly
wouldn't tell you. Something so beautiful and precious should be kept
private." -- Kathy L. Mosesian, or possibly not really her, confesses
she may be a liar and committer of incest with her own son, in MID:
emailer.net

The reporter asked Colin Powell (or George Bush), "What proof do you
have that Iraq has weapons of mass destruction?"
He replied, "We kept the receipts." -- Bill Hicks

"They thought I was fair game. I was an instrument of purpose to achieve
their desires and not 100 percent real and ALSO that they had me by the
short curlies because I thought that the world revolved around them and
therefore I think that I am fair game and rightly so. If they want to
play dirty, I get to too. It's not a one-way street. I will use the
physcial strength that I have over them, my superior 5'7-3/4" height
advantage, the boxing moves I paid to learn, the suprise of pussyfooting
up to them with their back to me in a public place 18 1/2 years after
the fact and thus not only do will they not know that I am but a pica's
distance away from them, but that I even exist on earth." -- Chris Tsao
is secretly John Wentzky's psychic twin. MID:
.com

Looney Maroon nominee for August 2006 Johnny D Wentzky foamed:
"You never asked someone who goes into areas of the internet that are
only for adults who has an underage id somehow or another if they are a
cop posing as an underage person online?
I guess lots of people just don't watch dateline or read stories much.
Why don;t you go to pervertedjustice,com and see what they do. They are
awash in their self-proclaimed glory after they lied to membners of the
public.
They are awash in their self-proclaimed glory after they posed as an
underage person and agreed to do all sorts of sex acts wioth adult
males, and they are adults posing as teenager themselves. They make
themsleves into liars by falsely impersonating underage persons and by
not fuilfilling the words they tell the victims online in their chats.
Why don't you read it where they tell these victims of their deceit
about how they have been with grown men and such? Why don't you read it
where they say, "That would be cool." after someone makes an advance
towards an adult who is posing as a teenager? And, where they agree to
meet the person, etc.
Lost control, didn't you?
Is that why you feel as if you need to lie so much now? I see where lots
of these false impersonation games are not sticking. They feel as if
they can lie and then order the victims to get counseling in the
gayblade, governmental, pro-choice tax leech counseling centers. They
are doing nothing more than usury and fraud in many cases." -- Wentzky
almost comes out of the closet as a pedo/ephebophile in MID:

Old January 4th 07, 10:26 PM posted to alt.alien.research,alt.alien.visitors,alt.astronomy,alt.usenet.kooks,sci.med.cardiology
honestjohn[_1_]

wrote in message
oups.com...

jitter wrote:
[...]

as someone who is definitely not out to get anybody, i would like to
invite anybody else to call an insider at nrel.gov and whistleblow on
his using government equipment to browse kook groups and websites.

http://netkooks.org/osterwald

Say, that's a good idea!

H.J.

Old January 4th 07, 10:55 PM posted to alt.alien.research,alt.alien.visitors,alt.astronomy,alt.usenet.kooks,sci.med.cardiology
[email protected]

jitter wrote:
[...]

...cept just then, ya tosser.

but you can't blame me for that -- it
happens all the time.

cept just then... your definition of "all the time" is quite an
underestimate.

HTH

Old January 5th 07, 02:44 AM posted to alt.alien.research,alt.alien.visitors,alt.astronomy,alt.usenet.kooks,sci.med.cardiology
The Demon Prince of Absurdity[_1_]

On Thu, 04 Jan 2007 14:55:19 -0800, rob.wolfe did the cha-cha, and
screamed:
jitter wrote:
[...]

..cept just then, ya tosser.

but you can't blame me for that -- it happens all the time.

cept just then... your definition of "all the time" is quite an
underestimate.

HTH

Have you just decided you want another owner, or something?

Hail Eris! TM#5; COOSN-029-06-71069
Cardinal Snarky of the Fannish Inquisition
http://www6.kingdomofloathing.com/login.php

"This is a sandwich made by a Spam Witch. You know why Spam Witches
can't starve if they're at the beach? Because they can always eat the
sand which is there." -- Spam Witch sammich, from The Kingdom of
Loathing

http://www.runescape.com/
No one expects the Fannish Inquisition!

"What are marijuana tablets?"

I own "James C Cracked is God!!!":
MID: .com

"Chips on you dud, you got bugged for being near me, Viruses transmit
that way you know." -- Blooey: Master of the Autoflame. Message-ID:

"Q: How many Bush administration officials does it take to change a
light bulb?
A: None. There is no need to change anything. We made the right decision
to stick with that light bulb. People who say that it is burned out are
giving aid and encouragement to the Forces of Darkness." -- Anon.

"Etymology:
Argumentum ad Septicus : argument to putrefaction. Derived from Septicum
Argumentum : putrefaction of argument.

"Septic \Sep"tic\, Septical \Sep"tic*al\
a. [L. septicus to make putrid: cf. F. septique.]
Having power to promote putrefaction. Of or relating to or
caused by putrefaction." -- Kadaitcha Man, indirectly to
Donald "Skeptic"/"Septic" Alford, in MID:

"I never fail to be amazing" -- Looney Maroon for September 2006 nominee
William Barwell's ego knows no bounds. MID:

"We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the
child at play." -- Heraclitus

"And thats another mistake on your part. Your 'playing' games on usenet,
and I'm not playing...It has nothing to do with impressing you, it has
more to do with making sure you have the education you'll need to debate.
The debate is no fun for me if you are mentally incapable of it. I'm
giving you an opportunity to educate yourself. That's all." -- A trashy
former virus-writer turned Outer Filth doesn't know if he's playing or
working, in MID: om

"I am incapable of original thoughts" -- Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤ has an honest
moment, in MID:

"But now the end is near. Now Mark Foley comes along and is making
almost all liberal dreams come true and seriously, I'm sorry for it.
See, I believe in karma. I believe what comes around goes around and I
know full well that it's just bad juju to wish such a level of turmoil
and ill upon other humans, warmongering gay-hating maladroits or no, and
that the real path of enlightenment is paved with forgiveness and
progress and white-hot love and turning the other cheek and scotch.

"In fact, Jesus said something about that, I do believe. He said, "Knock
it off already with the warmongering and the hating of each other and
let's all get some wine and party like it's 2012." Then again, he never
saw Karl Rove stab the nation with the dull ice pick of bogus fear. He
never heard George W. Bush describe brutal war and the death of tens of
thousands as "just a comma" in world history.

"Check that. Maybe I'm not so sorry after all." -- Mark Morford,
http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cg...ve/2006/10/11/
notes101106.DTL&nl=fix
http://tinyurl.com/kusmr

Old January 6th 07, 09:28 AM posted to alt.alien.research,alt.alien.visitors,alt.astronomy,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell
Pinku-Sensei

wrote in
oups.com:

as someone who is definitely not out to get anybody,

Yeah, right, Roberta.

i would like to
invite anybody else to call an insider at nrel.gov and whistleblow on
his using government equipment to browse kook groups and websites.

http://netkooks.org/osterwald

Well, Unixd0rk, you just made yourself eligible for more nominations.
While you didn't include alt.fan.art-bell (AFA-B) in the groups line for
this particular post, this thread did start out there before someone
capriciously changed the groups line to replace AFA-B with
sci.med.cardiology (this has been corrected) and you have posted in
AFA-B since the last election. It turns out that AFA-B has an award for
frivolous and malicious netKKKopping, the Tinfoil Star. Since the above
certainly is an example of the behavior recognized by this award, I'm
nominating you for it.

Seconds?

Also, the above constitutes a cowardly act. Since the reigning Coward
of the Month looks like he's going to win three in a row and not be
eligible for nine more months, it looks like AUK will need to recognize
someone else showing their yellow belly to USENET. Therefore, I'm going
to nominate you for Coward of the Month for January 2007.

Seconds?

Enjoy your newfound notoriety, Roberta!
--
Pinku-Sensei
The "Mr. Personality" of AUK
Old January 6th 07, 10:37 AM posted to alt.alien.research,alt.alien.visitors,alt.astronomy,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell
Kadaitcha Man[_1_]

Pinku-Sensei , the pasty-faced sheriff,
boiled:
wrote in
oups.com:

[...]

Aye! Seconded.

Enjoy your newfound notoriety, Roberta!

--
alt.usenet.kooks - Pierre Salinger Memorial Hook, Line & Sinker:
September 2005 and April 2006

"K-Man's particular genius, however, lies not merely in his humour,
but his ability to make posters who had previously seemed reasonably
well-balanced turn into foaming, frothing, death threat-uttering
maniacs" - Snarky, Demon Lord of Confusion

"remember that th [sic] head toecutter has quarter million confirmed
kadaitcha man kills ok" - the land surfer

****witted alt.atheism atheist to Kadaitcha Man:
"Imagine if I were to suggest "I have a prehensile tail". You
would, naturally, ask for evidence."

Kadaitcha Man in reply to ****witted alt.atheism atheist:
"Not at all. I would unquestionably accept your admission to being
a monkey."

Thou patchery. Thy complextion is perfect gallows.
Old January 6th 07, 11:53 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_1_]

Kadaitcha Man wrote:
[...]

AUK: Where even dead men can vote!

Where expecially dead men can vote!