ASTRO: Orion's Sword

Old September 28th 08, 09:08 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
J McBride

Default ASTRO: Orion's Sword

Hi again, This is from the same night as my M33 shot using the same setup
except this is only 40 minutes of data. No darks or flats and asembled in
Deep Sky Stacker and processed in PS7. I think there is a few dust motes
that need taking care of now that I look at it again.

Joe

Attached Images
File Type: jpg m42-f-6.jpg (377.0 KB, 126 views)
Old September 29th 08, 01:19 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
John N. Gretchen III

nice one Joe!

--
John N. Gretchen III
http://www.tisd.net/~jng3
Old September 30th 08, 09:38 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
Stefan Lilge

Very nice. Plenty of signal in spite of only 40 minutes of data.

Stefan

computertechnology...

Orion's Sword Zyp Misc 21 February 26th 08 06:59 AM
there, Hakim never admires until Hakim satisfys the back sword afterwards Barry Mambo Amateur Astronomy 0 December 26th 07 01:08 AM
connection #prep yellow sword [email protected] Amateur Astronomy 0 August 17th 07 08:56 PM
MOST RELIABLE Orion's Solar Panels - just FOUR moving parts (in total) vs. 46 parts of the Orion's "Butterfly" gaetanomarano Policy 4 May 21st 07 07:44 PM
Traveler First Light (Oh no... yet another Orion's Sword image!) Paul Hyndman Amateur Astronomy 16 December 28th 03 02:16 AM