ASTRO: M33

Old September 28th 08, 06:19 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
J McBride

Default ASTRO: M33

Hi, There was lots of fog last night and this morning. Here is my second
attempt ever of this galaxy. My first was on film just 4 years ago. I
wanted to go long to get the arms and the sphere that encompasses them along
with the tons of HII regions the line the arms. This is 2 hours (15 sub
frames) through a FS102 working at f/6. I used a modified Canon 400D @
800asa. Assembled in Deep Sky Stacker and processed in PS7.

Joe

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	m33-D.jpg
Views:	329
Size:	469.5 KB
ID:	2202
Old September 28th 08, 06:55 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
John N. Gretchen III

Great image Joe!

--
John N. Gretchen III
http://www.tisd.net/~jng3
Old September 30th 08, 09:36 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
Stefan Lilge

Nice picture. A bit on the small side, but this is probably resized.

Stefan

computertechnology...