YES, mechanical perpetual motion generator based on the Corioliseffect is going to work (JP)

Old February 28th 08, 03:38 AM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro.amateur,aus.cars,alt.energy.renewable,sci.energy
[email protected]

Default YES, mechanical perpetual motion generator based on the Corioliseffect is going to work (JP)

Our scientists are so succesful in telling us that perpetual motion
generators cannot be build, that we are scared to even try to build
one. So it took a UFOnaut to tell us how to build a simplest
mechanical perpetual motion generator. This alien-technology generator
is described (in the Polish language) at the thread
http://groups.google.com/group/pl.sc...0d7235dc43c262
..

The principle of this generator is based on the fact that the
"Coriolis effect" keeps a flywheel motionless in relation to the solar
system, if the axis of rotation of this flywheel is parallel to the
axis of the Earth's rotation. Thus such a flywheel rotates in
relationship to the surface of the Earth once per day. If it is
connected with an electricity generator via a gearbox, it also is able
to generate electrical energy, as its torgue is equal to the inertia
moment of the flywheel minus the friction on the flywheel's bearings.

This mechanical perpetual motion generator is described in item #F4.1
of the newest update of the web page "wszewilki_jutra_uk.htm" dated 27
February 2007, or later. (Old updates of this web page do NOT have the
description of this particular perpetual motion generator.) The web
page "wszewilki_jutra_uk.htm" should be available on following web
sites (unless these sites are sabotaged in the meantime):

http://bible.webng.com/wszewilki_jutra_uk.htm
http://energy.atspace.org/wszewilki_jutra_uk.htm
http://evidence.ueuo.com/wszewilki_jutra_uk.htm
http://evil.thefreehost.biz/wszewilki_jutra_uk.htm
http://fruit.sitesled.com/wszewilki_jutra_uk.htm
http://fruit.xphost.org/wszewilki_jutra_uk.htm
http://god.ez-sites.ws/wszewilki_jutra_uk.htm
http://karma.freewebpages.org/wszewilki_jutra_uk.htm
http://memorial.awardspace.info/wszewilki_jutra_uk.htm
http://newzealand.myfreewebs.net/wszewilki_jutra_uk.htm
http://nirvana.scienceontheweb.net/w...i_jutra_uk.htm
http://pigs.freehyperspace.com/wszewilki_jutra_uk.htm
http://parasitism.about.tc/wszewilki_jutra_uk.htm
http://parasitism.xphost.org/wszewilki_jutra_uk.htm
http://rubik.hits.io/wszewilki_jutra_uk.htm
http://tornado.99k.org/wszewilki_jutra_uk.htm
http://users3.nofeehost.com/devils/w...i_jutra_uk.htm
http://wszewilki.greatnow.com/wszewilki_jutra_uk.htm

With the totaliztic salute,
Jan Pajak
Old February 28th 08, 04:29 AM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro.amateur,aus.cars,alt.energy.renewable,sci.energy
jerry warner[_11_]

wrote:

Our scientists are so succesful in telling us that perpetual motion
generators cannot be build,

Built? This was already covered by Lush Limbau on Tuesday. Sorry.

Old February 28th 08, 06:32 AM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro.amateur,aus.cars,alt.energy.renewable,sci.energy
John_H

wrote:

Our scientists are so succesful in telling us that perpetual motion
generators cannot be build, that we are scared to even try to build
one.

********! The cat and buttered toast principle dispelled that
nonsense years ago.

Go for it... only the whackos won't believe you!

--
John H

Old February 28th 08, 07:25 AM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro.amateur,aus.cars,alt.energy.renewable,sci.energy
tadchem[_1_]

I'm more interested in perpetual revenue machines.

Tom Davidson
Richmond, VA
Old February 28th 08, 09:03 AM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro.amateur,aus.cars,alt.energy.renewable,sci.energy
CWatters[_4_]

"J Chace" wrote in message
and lasso the moon to get er turning

That would work, but it would slow the moon down slightly so it wouldn't
work indefinitly. Hence it's not strictly a "perpetual motion machine".

Old February 28th 08, 09:33 AM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro.amateur,aus.cars,alt.energy.renewable,sci.energy
Eugene Griessel

wrote:

[...]

Instead of bleating about this on usenet why not build one, sell the
power to a utility and retire to the Riveria on the income generated
(no pun). You could live on Moet et Chandon and pate d'fois gras
while laying endless nubile young wenches. But there's the rub. You
can't can you? The practical proof of the theoretical pudding is in
the eating.

Eugene L Griessel

Transfer - A promotion you receive on the condition that you
leave town.

- I usually post only from Sci.Military.Naval -
Old February 28th 08, 12:01 PM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro.amateur,aus.cars,alt.energy.renewable,sci.energy
Androcles[_8_]

"tadchem" wrote in message
| I'm more interested in perpetual revenue machines.

Here's one, straight from your neck of the woods:
http://www.scda.state.sc.us/virtualt...s/DSCN0597.JPG

Old February 28th 08, 01:32 PM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro.amateur,aus.cars,alt.energy.renewable,sci.energy
TMA[_6_]

Mother nature cannot be fooled... It doesn't take that much
education to understand why.

you seem to be an expert in this..why? Mother nature does have a perpetual
motion machine
What is it? You have 10 seconds to answer.