To all you unapologetic assholes out there ...

Old February 16th 07, 12:40 AM posted to sci.environment,alt.politics.bush,alt.impeach.bush,sci.space.policy
Eric Chomko

Default To all you unapologetic assholes out there ...

liberalhere wrote:
h (Rand Simberg) wrote in news:45de80c0.52104352
@news.giganews.com:

On 15 Feb 2007 07:38:46 -0800, in a place far, far away, "Eric Chomko"
made the phosphor on my monitor glow in such
a way as to indicate that:

Perhaps you're far different in person, but generally I find on-line
personas tend to mirror offline personas.

If anything a person on-line has more guts than they do in person. Or
is it that being on-line tends to make people feel less inhibited?

For instance, I seriously doubt Rand would call me moron in person as
he likes doing on-line.

I would if you made the stupid and insulting statements to me in
person that you do on line.

Ummmm? And I quote: "....But I never run into Eric Chomkos, or the various
leftist trolls (or have to interact with them) in meatspace."

It seems the
term "leftist troll" applies to anyone who doesn't agree with you.

You seem to demand being addressed in stupid and insulting terms.

Wow, I'm glad I wasn't drinking anything when I read this because I
laughed so hard I would have sprayed my monitor.

Touche! Well said as I could not have said it better myself.

For some reason yet to be determined, Rand Simberg seems to think
himself real important.

Old February 16th 07, 01:12 AM posted to sci.environment,alt.politics.bush,alt.impeach.bush,sci.space.policy
Rand Simberg[_1_]

On Fri, 16 Feb 2007 00:22:40 -0000, in a place far, far away,
liberalhere made the phosphor on my monitor
glow in such a way as to indicate that:

If anything a person on-line has more guts than they do in person. Or
is it that being on-line tends to make people feel less inhibited?

For instance, I seriously doubt Rand would call me moron in person as
he likes doing on-line.

I would if you made the stupid and insulting statements to me in
person that you do on line.

Ummmm? And I quote: "....But I never run into Eric Chomkos, or the various
leftist trolls (or have to interact with them) in meatspace." It seems the
term "leftist troll" applies to anyone who doesn't agree with you.

It only seems that way to people who have limited experience with my
posts. Or are leftist trolls...

You seem to demand being addressed in stupid and insulting terms.

Ummmmm....

No.
Old February 16th 07, 02:13 AM posted to sci.environment,alt.politics.bush,alt.impeach.bush,sci.space.policy
Fred J. McCall

"Eric Chomko" wrote:

:Yes, I am rather enjoying this myself, especially since McCall felt
:the need to jump in.

Poor Eric. He still hasn't figured out that 'no means no', no matter
how many times I've turned him down.

--
"The odds get even - You blame the game.
The odds get even - The stakes are the same.
Old February 16th 07, 02:17 AM posted to sci.environment,alt.politics.bush,alt.impeach.bush,sci.space.policy
Fred J. McCall

"Eric Chomko" wrote:

:On Feb 14, 8:29 pm, (Rand Simberg)
:wrote:
: On Thu, 15 Feb 2007 00:18:37 GMT, in a place far, far away, "Fred
: Fazemeier" made the phosphor on my monitor glow
:
: Yep, that is what this is alllll about, impressing Rand. Sci.space.*
: exists for those posters to impress Rand Simberg.
:
: LOL! Thank you for the validation.
:
: When you're getting validated by idiots like Chomko, that should be a
: further clue that you're way off base.
:
:Yep, notice the appeal to superiority when there is none. Poor Rand...

In this case that would be an appeal to inferiority, since the
argument is that being validated BY YOU is actually an indication that
one is wrong.

From what I've seen of you, Rand's thesis is correct.

territory."
--G. Behn
Old February 16th 07, 03:49 AM posted to sci.environment,alt.politics.bush,alt.impeach.bush,sci.space.policy
Fred Fazemeier

"Pat Flannery" wrote in message

Fred Fazemeier wrote:
I joined because I was, for the first time in my life, able to talk to
people in the same situation as myself, unable and/or unwilling to

relate on
an truly intellectual level with the billy-bobs of the universe. If you
don't have the brains to get in, you will never be able to relate that a

big
brain is a liability as well as an asset. It is very frustrating to see
people do and believe the dumbest things, and any protest you make gets

that
"deer in the headlights" look, just like on these NG's. It cracks me up

and
makes me sad at the same time when some dumbass calls me a moron because

he
doesn't have the intellect or depth of vision to understand my point of
reference.

Oh... I've _got_ to see where _this_ all goes. :-D :-D :-D

Pat

It is not going anywhere. I keep hoping someone on these boards will be able
to relate...

Old February 16th 07, 08:14 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.environment
Z 1 Y 0 N 3 X

On Feb 6, 9:35 am, "Brad Guth" wrote:
"kT" wrote in message

Bush sucks nearly as bad off as Hitler. Sorry about all that. What
can I do to help?

Vote.

Yes, yes, no doubt bush is the anti-christ, but I've encountered new
information that might make me think otherwise about voting. I
recently visited www.freedomtofascism.com and was quite convinced
about some of the stuff they talked about; mainly that Bush nor any
other president really has much choice on what goes on. Bush was
merely chosen because he is unintelligent and easily manipulative. I
was sort of led to believe the Federal Reserve and other powers
control most of everything that goes on, especially the general
public's intelligence since most everything people know comes from the
news and other media.

I'm just a little skeptical about some of the info on there, but some
of it is definitely believable. The movie clips are definitely worth
watching.

Does voting really help? Does being a democrat or republican really
matter as much as we think?

Old February 16th 07, 12:23 PM posted to sci.environment,alt.politics.bush,alt.impeach.bush,sci.space.policy
Rand Simberg[_1_]

On Fri, 16 Feb 2007 03:49:29 GMT, in a place far, far away, "Fred
Fazemeier" made the phosphor on my monitor glow
in such a way as to indicate that:

Oh... I've _got_ to see where _this_ all goes. :-D :-D :-D

Pat

It is not going anywhere. I keep hoping someone on these boards will be able
to relate...

This isn't a "board."
Old February 16th 07, 05:28 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.environment
Brad Guth[_2_]

"Z 1 Y 0 N 3 X" wrote in message
oups.com

Yes, yes, no doubt bush is the anti-christ, but I've encountered new
information that might make me think otherwise about voting. I
recently visited www.freedomtofascism.com and was quite convinced
about some of the stuff they talked about; mainly that Bush nor any
other president really has much choice on what goes on. Bush was
merely chosen because he is unintelligent and easily manipulative. I
was sort of led to believe the Federal Reserve and other powers
control most of everything that goes on, especially the general
public's intelligence since most everything people know comes from the
news and other media.

The Skull and Bones cult is similar if not exactly what the Third Reich
was all about, and most of that cultism was Jewish dominated, as it is
today.

Tax upon tax of our electrical utility energy is their next warm and
fuzzy big ass idea that'll help pay for their WW-III.

I'm just a little skeptical about some of the info on there, but some
of it is definitely believable. The movie clips are definitely worth
watching.

You and I have to keep reading between those lines of such infomercial
spewed lies upon lies, as there is some truth to behold.

Does voting really help? Does being a democrat or republican really
matter as much as we think?

Not worth all that much if those most critical of vote taking machines
or whatever vote accounting methods are essentially owned and/or
controlled by the mainstream status quo.
-
Brad Guth

Old February 16th 07, 08:34 PM posted to sci.environment,alt.politics.bush,alt.impeach.bush,sci.space.policy
Eric Chomko

On Feb 15, 9:22 pm, Fred J. McCall wrote:
(Rand Simberg) wrote:

:
:But tell you what. I'll make the same deal here I did for s.s.h. Ten
eople declare him an idiot, and I'll killfile him.

Only ten? Jesus, ask for something HARD.

Are there ten people who do NOT think Chimpko is an idiot?

Not even one as you never did actually vote.

territory."
--G. Behn