Astronomy & Space questions? Ask The Astronomer !!

Old August 3rd 06, 09:45 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Ask The Astronomer

Default Astronomy & Space questions? Ask The Astronomer !!

If you've got burning question about space, or the stars and the
planets and everything in between?

I'm here to help you understand our amazing space !

Have age old questions about everything space and astronomy?Need help
figuring out your astronomy homework ?Well your answers are here . What

better way to find out about our amazing universe than from an
astronomer.
Here I have posted questions I've recieved & The answers to them . Have

fun reading them and learn ! Learning about space & Astronomy is just
as amazing and fun when your looking at the great night sky !
When you learn you earn!

Send your questions to :

answers will apear anonymously on..
www.asktheastronomer.blogspot.com

Old August 4th 06, 03:09 AM posted to alt.astronomy
honestjohn[_1_]

"Ask The Astronomer" wrote in message
oups.com...
If you've got burning question about space, or the stars and the
planets and everything in between?

I'm here to help you understand our amazing space !

Have age old questions about everything space and astronomy?Need help
figuring out your astronomy homework ?Well your answers are here . What

better way to find out about our amazing universe than from an
astronomer.
Here I have posted questions I've recieved & The answers to them . Have

fun reading them and learn ! Learning about space & Astronomy is just
as amazing and fun when your looking at the great night sky !
When you learn you earn!

Send your questions to :

troll-o-meter (digital version)
0*****1*****2*****3*****4*****5*****6*****7*****8* ****9*****
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| ||||||||||||||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||

ah ****. we have a troll!

H.J.

Old August 19th 06, 01:54 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.troll
Zach Torllski

On Thu, 3 Aug 2006 21:09:40 -0500
"honestjohn"
Kissed my ass and whined:

"Ask The Astronomer" wrote in message
roups.com...
If you've got burning question about space, or the stars and the
planets and everything in between?

I'm here to help you understand our amazing space !

Have age old questions about everything space and astronomy?Need help
figuring out your astronomy homework ?Well your answers are here . What

better way to find out about our amazing universe than from an
astronomer.
Here I have posted questions I've recieved & The answers to them . Have

fun reading them and learn ! Learning about space & Astronomy is just
as amazing and fun when your looking at the great night sky !
When you learn you earn!

Send your questions to :

troll-o-meter (digital version)
0*****1*****2*****3*****4*****5*****6*****7*****8 *****9*****
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| ||||||||||||||||

ah ****.

....and you were born.

--
Zåçhårîåh Tôr||§kî,
Monkey Trainer Extraordinaire

I love the smell of armpits in the morning, its like victory.

I can still rock like a son of a bitch.

Ozzy

You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to.
So that when they turn their backs on you
You'll get the chance to put the knife in.

PF - Dogs

If we annoy it enough, it'll make a mistake.

What's the difference between australia and yoghurt?
After 200 years culture will have developed in the yoghurt.